It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead scientist do tell tales

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The fact is these scientist are dead,their fate and line of work is listed.
You are left to come to your own conclusion.

Link

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title and fixed link.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Excellent post, my colleagues and myself have been following this story since Steve Quayle first started posting these. I know there is more to each one of these stories and I wish there was more information out there, specifically, what did these scientists know that led to their murders?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This list is way to large to post here Dead Scientists And
Microbiologists - Master List

Ive been following this for years now. A lot of strange deaths happened in Bristol UK in the early 90's. Most of them computer scientists.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
What's also shocking, is observing how many of these scientists have cause of death listed as "suicide". There seems to be a common thread among them. Would somebody please research this, and report back.
lol. It's a huge amount of information to process. But very interesting.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I think thats the whole point of the OP. Some of the people who died in Bristol where found tied up in electrical cable with the end stuck in their mouths and the other end in the plug socket. Yet they were still labeled as suicide.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I ran Pub Med searches on each of the scientists and the first hit I got war for Caroline Coffey, the 28 year old post-doc biomedicine researcher who died on 6/3/2009. There were two articles published under her name. The title of the article was "Independent Regulation of Reovirus Membrane Penetration and Apoptosis by the mu1 phi domain". Apotosis is programmed cell death and results from a diverse group of viruses capable of causing encephalitis, eg. herpesviruses. Her research indicates that she identified the mechanism by which viruses cause the death of neurons that control essential host functions or cell death, this can be used as therapy to target viruses that infect the CNS. I quess someone did not want any further research into how to protect the human race from deadly viruses.

The next scientist I found on my Pub MED search was Dr. John Badwey, age 54, died 7/21/2004. He had 13 articles listed that he published since 2002. He is listed as an author of several of the articles published after his death. One of the articles he authored was published 8/2004 and was titled "A stable aspirin triggered lipoxin A4 analog blocks phosphorylation of leukocyte-specific protein 1 in human neutrophils". It looks like he was working on the mechanism of the cytokine storm process. His research would have rendered H1N1 type viruses harmless.

The last one I had time to search was Professor Stephen Tabet, age 42, died 7/6/2004. One of the nine articles he has listed on Pub Med is titled "Antiretroviral therapy for HIV-1 vaccine efficacy trial participants who seroconvert". Most of his research concerns HIV prevention and vaccine development.

The research legacy left by each on of these scientists leads me to believe that their deaths were planned and carried out in order to end the lives of true heroes whose research could have saved millions of lives.

I will post more as I have time to do the research. I encourage anyone to do author searches on Pub Med to find out more about the work of these amazing scientists.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPIE DUDE
The fact is these scientist are dead,their fate and line of work is listed.
You are left to come to your own conclusion.

My conclusion is the same as yours.Not only did these scientists have to die but I suspect some of their closest relatives and friends met similar fates. I once knew a perfectly healthy man who died a premature death because he invented the perfect bugging devices for a certain hotel. They were used and so was he. Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPIE DUDE

It's a bit shocking how many of these guys we have lost. This isn't even a complete list!

A few who are talking have survived. See Project Camelot, the Disclosure Project and similar sites. But even Camelot has noted the loss of several of its "whistle blowers." The guys who want it their way are playing hard ball, that's for sure.

I hope this doesn't make anyone apathetic. It's not like there aren't a lot of things that can still be done to prevent "their" plans from being fully realized.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Some videos on the subject of dead Micro Biologists. This is some very scary info, a real eye opener.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by icenine
I ran Pub Med searches on each of the scientists and the first hit I got war for Caroline Coffey, the 28 year old post-doc biomedicine researcher who died on 6/3/2009. There were two articles published under her name. The title of the article was "Independent Regulation of Reovirus Membrane Penetration and Apoptosis by the mu1 phi domain". Apotosis is programmed cell death and results from a diverse group of viruses capable of causing encephalitis, eg. herpesviruses. Her research indicates that she identified the mechanism by which viruses cause the death of neurons that control essential host functions or cell death, this can be used as therapy to target viruses that infect the CNS. I quess someone did not want any further research into how to protect the human race from deadly viruses.

The next scientist I found on my Pub MED search was Dr. John Badwey, age 54, died 7/21/2004. He had 13 articles listed that he published since 2002. He is listed as an author of several of the articles published after his death. One of the articles he authored was published 8/2004 and was titled "A stable aspirin triggered lipoxin A4 analog blocks phosphorylation of leukocyte-specific protein 1 in human neutrophils". It looks like he was working on the mechanism of the cytokine storm process. His research would have rendered H1N1 type viruses harmless.

The last one I had time to search was Professor Stephen Tabet, age 42, died 7/6/2004. One of the nine articles he has listed on Pub Med is titled "Antiretroviral therapy for HIV-1 vaccine efficacy trial participants who seroconvert". Most of his research concerns HIV prevention and vaccine development.

The research legacy left by each on of these scientists leads me to believe that their deaths were planned and carried out in order to end the lives of true heroes whose research could have saved millions of lives.

Don't take this as personal criticism, but this is standard dot connecting conspiracy theory. Do you have a list of scientists working on critical studies that are alive?

There are hundreds of thousands of people doing scientific research, biological and otherwise. It is extremely rare when they work in total isolation with no one else collaborating or at least knowing about it. The situation virtually never exists when someone can be eliminated and their breakthrough discoveries lost or stolen.

I imagine right now in North America alone there must be tens of thousands of people who are or have worked on what may sound like promising discoveries to the untrained eye. Science is endlessly complex, and testing and the road to final implementation are arduous.

3 ideaths out of 30,000 or 300,000 is statisitically not unusual. About the same as from any selected group by chance, maybe less.

Mike

new topics

top topics

join