It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello from Austin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well I posted up a video and pictures before, and it got removed. First comments are it's fake. Oh well, I reported it to Mufon, asked them over the phone, there were over 9 reports during the same time and place in Travis county. Over 4 years in the Army and a combat tour in Iraq, I seen a lot of planes and helos; behavior and size doesn't match with anything I seen. I'm also Air Force load planner qualified and worked with NRF, National Response Force for the US Army so I know it's not a plane.

I guess I'll just start trolling again. If anyone wants, I can send you the raw avi video file from the camera.

-SGT JohnWayne

*I go by johnwayne because I don't want people to know my real name unnecessarily*

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome!

CX

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi there, welcome to ATS.

Not sure why the video got trashed, you'll probably get an explanation from the mods.

Don't worry too much about the calls of "fake", the members here can be quite ruthless when it comes to judging a UFO vid.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

CX.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Just a little info:

I spent 4 years in the Army, a year in Iraq, 1 year on NRF, google it, National Response Force (goes under many names and basically, the primary unit on standby to deploy anywhere in the world in less than 24 hrs, can't give much more info since other peoples lives depend on it), conducted over 1000+ combat partols/missions, Army Commendation Medal, Valorous Unit Award (earned with my unit, not passed on), been in blackhawks, chinooks, kiowa, apaches, c-130, c-17, c-5, etc, so I'm pretty familiar with man made aircrafts vs unknown.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwayne

I would like to see the original AVI file myself. I am not sure why it was trashed but it is worth a look IMHO.

post or U2U a link to the file. If you need space to upload it let me know and I will set up an ftp account on one of my servers.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
welcome nice to see a person standing on his findings,good to see you my friend,dont leave us just couse of sometimes mods remove stuff,were very inteligent here...and theres me xD

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oooo-rah!! veteran to veteran!!! good luck and may the force be with you!! maddogron... fort irwin ca, b-1/52... awakened on october 1997...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

This forum is for introductions only,,, if this turns into a UFO thread, it's trashed.
JohnWayne is more than welcome to start a new thread of his own after he reaches the 20 post envelope.

So be patient.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I hated Fort Irwin, we were sent there to be OPFOR and then became IAs, miserable 4 weeks; dust storms were blowing our tents down, flipping over porta potties, reminds me of Iraq again. Found a couple of camel spiders, small ones. I have to admit, the chow hall there is awesome.

Our LT took us around the box, we were bored, and we saw some interesting building and object. I never knew how fast a 100+ft satellite dish can reposition itself. We wanted to go closer but you know all the off limit areas there... I have to say though, Irwin is one of the chillest bases I been on.

new topics

top topics

join