It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater said to load bombs on C.I.A. drones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Blackwater said to load bombs on C.I.A. drones

www.msnbc.msn.com

WASHINGTON - From a secret division at its North Carolina headquarters, the company formerly known as Blackwater has assumed a role in Washington’s most important counterterrorism program: the use of remotely piloted drones to kill Al Qaeda’s leaders, according to government officials and current and former employees.

The division’s operations are carried out at hidden bases in Pakistan and Afghanistan, where the company’s contractors assemble and load Hellfire missiles and 500-pound laser-guided bombs on remotely piloted Predator aircraft, work previously performed by employees of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is very disturbing and I'm not talking about mercenaries loading bombs, I'm talking about mercenaries being used by the CIA in case that the mercenaries do anything bad, the CIA can blame it on the poor mercenaries.

Already it is happening.

They said that Blackwater’s direct role in these operations had sometimes led to disputes with the C.I.A. Sometimes when a Predator misses a target, agency employees accuse Blackwater of poor bomb assembly, they said. In one instance last year recounted by the employees, a 500-pound bomb dropped off a Predator before it hit the target, leading to a frantic search for the unexploded bomb in the remote Afghan-Pakistani border region. It was eventually found about 100 yards from the original target.

If the CIA makes a mistake, blame on Blackwater. Which means the CIA can do anything they want, and when looking for a scapegoat, Blackwater is the perfect target to blame on. The American people would be like huh? Whats CIA?

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-8-2009 by deltaboy]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
What's next?

F35s and Apaches?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
who are they trying to fool? the whole world knows that Blackwater employees are contract killers for the US military.

new topics

top topics

join