It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media say SwineFlu vaccine is Dangerous.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
More profe the vaccine is bad news.
I think like this: if it is as much as 1% chance of getting a side effect, I do not take it. The swineFlu is atm mild, so rsiking 2 shots of this insane vaccine is an No no !

Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS)
Guillain-Barre syndrome (GBS) is an inflammatory disorder of the peripheral nerves. The peripheral nerves convey sensory information (e.g., pain, temperature) from the body to the brain and motor (i.e., movement) signals from the brain to the body. GBS is characterized by weakness and numbness or tingling in the legs and arms, and possible loss of movement and feeling in the legs, arms, upper body, and face.

Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradicalneuropathy (CIDP), is considered to be a related form of Guillain-Barre syndrome. It is much less common than GBS, and evolves much more slowly and usually is longer lasting. Some CIDP patients experience periods of worsening and improvement, and individual relapses can be confused with GBS.

Incidence
Guillain-Barre syndrome is a rare disorder; its frequency is about 1 to 2 cases in every 100,000 people per year in the United States. Men and women, young and old, are equally prone to contracting GBS.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Well glad to hear it. Now let's watch her get fired for speaking

Thanks for the GBS quote, I needed that info.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Ok. Now it's finally leaked to those "media" fools. I don't trust them. I think this is also TPTB's doing. They want the citizens to go against the government's mandatory vaccination so that they can start their arrests/executions and to start using their FEMA coffins.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This news is so old, I would probably die of old age instead of the swine flu or the vaccine.

top topics

join