It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it possible to have all your threads removed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hi, if I was to leave ATS I was wondering would it be possible to have all my threads removed first?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You can be put on universal ignore and have all your posts invisible forever.
I'm thinking that's as close as you are going to get to your request.

CX

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I thought the threads belong to ATS once they are written? Probably wrong on that so correct me if so.

Does it matter anyway? If you're not happy with the game, do you have to take your ball with you?

If you're not happy, is there anything you could discuss with the staff or in the ATS issies thread? Sometimes these things are solvable...and i promise you, the grass is not always greener on the other side.

CX.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Technically it is possible but it would never happen, a waste of time unless every single one of your threads on ATS/BTS were TAC violations. You should have probably asked this in the ATS Issues thread too, but I would not bother now, because you have your answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by deadoralive

Would that be fair to all the people who replied to your threads and the people who added time and research, just to have that work deleted. So no, we don't delete threads when members leave or are banned.

[edit on 21/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thanks Guys and Girls. My question has been answered. Cheers

[edit on 21-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I am not sure about "threads" but I am sure there are a lot of people who wouldn't mind being able to delete a "post" or two that they now regret saying. All the talk about government monitoring just adds to the paranoia.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
From the T&C:

3) Content Copyright: By posting on this message board, you relinquish all exclusive copyright privileges to the material you post and you grant The Owners non-exclusive, non-revocable rights to publish your posts in perpetuity in all forms. The Above Network, LLC has the authority to decide to display your postings or not, and modify your posts to remove offensive material, modify your post title to accurately reflect content, remove vulgar comments, remove insults or delete any other content deemed inappropriate, at our discretion. Photos and graphic images posted to your media portal "My Pictures" and "My Photo Gallery" sections do not fall under this non-exlusive license agreement.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I feel so cheap now. Thank you for bringing the hammer down and clarifying that for us. Just kidding, I knew that before I began posting. Feel free to do with my posts as the Above Network sees fit. Just don't implicate me in that whole taking over the world thing you guys have going on.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by jackflap]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadoralive
Hi, if I was to leave ATS I was wondering would it be possible to have all my threads removed first?

Possible yes... but not likely..

Possible ways...

1) Blow up ATS servers...
2) Global Nuclear War Giant EMP Pulse wipes the memory and fries the server
3) Government confiscates all of ATS's computers and rounds everyone up...

Out of the three above I would say 2 would be your best hope

Meh... was bored

new topics

top topics

join