It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho GOP leader pulls .357 Magnum on delinquent homeowner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

..... while the Democratic Party self destructs in the coming months.

You're hip-deep in the hegelian mind game, my friend. TPTB won't let one party fall without the other.

[edit on 8/22/2009 by nasdack24k]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Oh you caught that huh? Yup, now you can think and corrospond crazy people with tea party activist and conservatives.

The guy sounds like a creep.

I also find it odd a Republican was the main organizer of a Teaparty, usually they are independant or Constitutionalist/Libertarians.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Looks like he was a Ron Paul supporter, also.

Idaho GOP leader who helped spur coup arrested

McAffee, a backer of libertarian-leaning former GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul and an activist in this year's anti-big-government "Tea Party" protests, helped organize Paul backers who aligned at last June's Idaho State Republican Convention in Sandpoint with other foes of then-state GOP Chairman Kirk Sullivan. Sullivan was voted from office in favor of Norm Semanko.

[edit on 8/22/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by idahomom

I must say that he was wrong to pull the gun show the gun whatever.Even if the home is in foreclosure you should knock and let the owner know what you are doing first ,identify yourself,have some sort of I.D from the bank or whoever you work for. I moved to Boise from Arizona over a year ago and if someone was taking pics of my house it would bother me,foreclosure or not.If this man was pursuing Challis to the car he should have just called the police in the first place.People are really paranoid,we have kids missing ,kids being murdered by their own parents and dumped in a canal,babies beaten to death and this is all in Idaho.I know this happens all over the country but this all has happened right here in Idaho and have been the headlines daily since I moved here,very disturbing,so it's a good thing the poor guy wasn't shot right in the yard for one more disturbing headline,people need to get a grip

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Taliesin

We agree that the guy was an idiot, but the meth problem is sweeping the nation. It's really bad. In my opinion the dude should never have taken that line of work.

To me he's in league with the repo man, and many of them have been shot..... I definitely would NOT help one I saw bleeding..... They are minions of the NWO; it is as simple as that.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by idahomom
reply to post by warrenb

I've been hanging around this site for about a year and first time I really needed to post. I know Challis (the guy who pulled the gun) and he is not a nut job. He's intelligent, dedicated to getting the republic back, and works tirelessly to get the word out in order to do that.

There is always two sides. Here is the version from friends of Challis:

Here's what happened:

Challis works for a company that inspects residential properties that are in
foreclosure to the banks. Most of these properties are vacant or abandoned, but occasionally the resident is still living there. In the normal course of his duties, Challis will photograph a house and write a report as to its condition. Yesterday, an angry resident emerged from his house and began verbally accosting Challis, demanding to know what he was doing. Challis calmly explained to the man that he was working for the bank and was there because the man was not paying his mortgage. The man was not satisfied with this answer and continued to angrily pursue Challis back to his car.

When the conversation had reached an impasse, Challis rolled up his car
window. At this point the man slapped the car window. In an attempt to
de-escalate the situation, Challis reached for the handgun that was sitting
on his front seat. He showed the gun to the man, but did not point it at
him, thinking that this would cause the individual to back off.
Unfortunately, it had the opposite effect, and only further enraged the man, who began taunting Challis to shoot him. Challis replied that he didn't want to shoot anyone, and was just trying to do his job. The man then took down his license plate and called the police after Challis had left.

The Meridian police contacted Challis on his cell phone, and he immediately
went to meet with them. He told them his side of the story, at which point
he was arrested for aggravated assault -- a felony which can carry up to 5
years.

How could this happen? Well, it happened because the resident LIED to the
police, claiming that Challis pointed the gun at his head and threatened
him, and that he held it close enough and long enough that he could identify the color of the bullets inside of the gun.

A classic "he said/she said" story with no other witnesses, and yet, the
police believed the resident over Challis. Based on the false allegations,
the judge set Challis' bond at $50,000, an extremely high amount for a crime where no actual violence was committed. Not to mention the fact that Challis has no prior criminal record.

Just as a side note.. the "victim" is already talking about a civil suit so take that for what it's worth.

Ok - bash away!

I agree with everything you wrote here... i live nearly 10 blocks from challis and that is what and the way it all went down.... and i have known him for a good many years...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Not aimed @ the OP, but this story is just weak bringing political affiliation into it.

It's so obvious
"OMG....another right wing terrorist gunowner!!!!!"

Not disagreeing with your premise ...

But do you think if Obama or GW pulled a gun on someone they wouldn't mention what they do for a living?

Hey, at least no one got shot in the face ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join