It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012. We have two choices.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych

I understand that being in contact with some darker stuff can be educational and necessary, but being under constant fear (terror) is just simply not positive.

This is true. Sometimes we need to be within complete darkness ( complete fear, fear in the presence of very little light vibrations ) to educate us in what we are not. This experience should then be used at the soul level to reject fear from that day forward . Many people know complete fear, many have experienced it in its extreme polarity. We are shown it in order to choose and your right no one should spend a life living constantly in its presence.

Even when we are in the extremes of dark with its fear and terror, within our spirit is telling us this is not us. It crys out to us to leave this dark frequency and seek the light. I know mine did I just didnt take the time to listen to its guidance. However when the frequency of Fear becomes too hard to bear any longer we will all eventually seek within and find the light.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Just listen....

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Thanks for this video. David Icke is talking sense here. Everything he says in this video is what I have also come to the conclusion is true.

He mentions we have a choice. We either vibrate at a low frequency (FEAR) or a high frequency (LOVE). The fear frequency is like a pyramid, just as he says, the more fear generated the more fearful and controlled we become.

The way to achieving changing our frequency is through conscious thought. By intent. To live your life TOTALLY CONSCIOUS. By allowing the soul to speak without the mind or body hindering it. To really become conscious about everything you think, feel and send out to the world.It is through the mind that we are lead to choose fear as our frequency. The language of the soul is LOVE and David Icke is right, we have lost our connection to our soul. We are very much spirits having a human experience but we have forgot this.

He is also right that the awakening surrounding 2012 does have TWO parts to it.

1. To OPEN our minds, question our reality and take RESPONSABILITY for our life.

This means looking within, become not your mind and not the person you have been TOLD you are but to become who you really are. Look beyond your mind, see what is beyond, then question it if it is not what you have been told all your life. Question it and if its not your truth , change your truth . This is what evolution is, its changing from one thing to another. In this case you change/evolve YOURSELF. Evolution is waiting if we are ready to take responsability for it. You can only change by questioning what it is you are in comparison to what you want to become. This may mean questioning information you have been told and asked to remember for hundreds of years.

We need to take control of our own beliefs. So many of us freely give up the important choice of our spirit to others!! Its almost crazy to think we have allowed this, only we know our truth, no other can yet we still feel fear when asked to look within for our truth and instead sign up to anothers truth. It may seem easier at the time to give this responsability to others, we dont have to think, we dont have to worry as its all OK, someone else is deciding this for me. However this leads to mass control as people soon just forget everything, they forget who they are, what they are and just exactly what they are capable of.

Looking within may seem scary at first , this is programmed fear but let this go and your soul will soon speak and vibrate at the frequency of the Source. (LOVE) Which brings us onto David Ickes second stage of this process...

2. Evolution in consciousness!

This can not happen without part one. He is correct on this. hes right many have been given the chance to awaken but given in to stage one through fear. This is why I say 2012:We have two choices...LOVE or FEAR. By choosing FEAR we will never evolve onto stage two. Stage one does bring great change within a person, it can be daunting and its easy to give the responsability to others but just think...your giving away the control of your own spirit, your own self. Look inwards, loose the fear, choose universal love and I promise stage two is just waiting to welcome you. You chose this, you chose to be here now on Earth at this time, this is why you are here, this is why you are reading this thread and many more threads/books/TV/ radio about spirituality and 2012, this is why you have to choose a soul frequency of LOVE.

The more you evolve your consciousness through freeing the mind the more awake you will become. It is an upward spiral as long as you reject fear and its terrible negative vibration.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Just a few quick points ...

1. God has nothing to do with what may or may not be happening.

The belief in a divinity, or lack of one, is a personal choice. If you are prepared for what is comming through understanding than it makes no difference who sits at the head of your belief table, if anyone.

Study religion, not just your own but others from across time/language/region. What becomes evident is that regardless of the name of the belief system, they all try to teach the same general set of values/ideas. This is not an accident. Regardless of what your views on the universe may be there is a path for you to follow to reach the next stage of existence.

2. Love is a positive vibration, Fear is a negative one.

I am as guilty as most for falling victim to the paranoia on this site and elsewhere. There is a difference however between having an insight or seeking for truth/knowledge and fearmongering.

Regardless of whether it is the Nazi's, the Reptillians, the NWO or any one of countless other potential sources there is a blatant attempt to keep the public stupid, afraid and enslaved. There is a larger reason for the expressions 'You can't it with you' and 'Knowledge is the only true possession'; the more you focus on reality TV, the latest fashion or status item the farther you get from a positive vibration.

If you are governed by materialism then you open yourself to the fear of losing those possessions and that fear will cause you to make decisions based on maintaining the status quo.

It is hard to drop the negative and focus on the positive. In our culture it is always what you can't do, what isn't going to happen etc. I can offer you nothing for advice beyond either letting the negative go or focus on the good.

Tricky, but possible.

3. 12/21/2112 is possibly a mass ascention date.

Many major beliefs whether they be philosophy or devine allow for the moving to a higherly level of existence. Usually this requires that you die and that upon your death, if you have figured it out/lived properly, you move on. The potential for this time is that people who understand and are at peace will move on while alive.

We are all invited, very few actually will get to go, I'm no happier than anyone reading this about that fact. The truth hurts though.

Having said some of whats on my mind I'll leave it at that for now. There is one very important thing I'd like to 'put out there'...

March 16, 2009

July 2, 2009

If those dates mean something SIGNIFICANT to you please contact me. The majority of people who read this request will want me to explain; If you don't understand than this message is not for you.

I'm not trying to be rude or ignorant, it's just not your time yet, with luck though it will be soon.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Another disaster movie from the producer of The Day After Tomorrow, inspired by the popular superstition based on an ancient Mayan belief that the world will come to an end in the year 2012.

The film sees a massive global cataclysm happening on December 12th 2012, bringing humanity to the brink of extinction and follows the people around the world trying to survive

www.totalfilm.com...

www.youtube.com...

Seems to me as soon as this becomes more main stream more and more peoples thoughts/minds and energies will tap into this. People who I know who before this film knew nothing of 2012 are now starting to spread fear amongst themselves by projecting that they have already decided THIS will happen! I struggle to speak with them because what can I say over a Hollywood blockbuster? Try explaining all what is really behind this movie to people whos inital exposure to 2012 is a movie.

At the moment it isnt well known, but after this film there will be many more such films Im sure, but what I havent worked out is how much FEAR is required to actually make this happen. What we think becomes, I only hope those that choose fear are counter balanced enough by those that reject fear .

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
i think even before 2012 intense stuff is going to start happening.
and we are going to have a few choices
but you must remember to listen to yourself, and not be fooled by whats too come.
don't be fooled by certain dates regarding 2012, it's supposed to symbolize a global shift in consciousness to accompany the planets shift. nothing may even happen exactly on 2012, but what that produces is a new global consciousness.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
i think even before 2012 intense stuff is going to start happening.
and we are going to have a few choices
but you must remember to listen to yourself, and not be fooled by whats too come.

Yes you are right here. Whether we want it or not it will become intense. Also I learnt the hard way exactly what you are saying to LISTEN to myself. Many come with their own version of what is best and what choices we need to do, some of these are extreme, others are just plain harmelsss but what ever is said around us, in films,or on the web we must always follow our self and its inner instincts.

Stay true to yourself.

don't be fooled by certain dates regarding 2012, it's supposed to symbolize a global shift in consciousness to accompany the planets shift. nothing may even happen exactly on 2012, but what that produces is a new global consciousness.

I think I agreed earlier with another poster on this, that although 2012 is the centre focus of this it does not mean it HAS to be 2012. This gradual shift in consciousness is happening now and most probably will continue well after 2012 until it is complete.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
reply to post by Neo-V™

...He mentions we have a choice. We either vibrate at a low frequency (FEAR) or a high frequency (LOVE). The fear frequency is like a pyramid, just as he says, the more fear generated the more fearful and controlled we become.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Mr Green]

I agree with this, when one is fearful, sad, gloomy or being bad, the feeling is not very nice. But, when you're happy, gay and welcoming to yourself and others, the elated feeling is superb!
There... there's the 'ping' to show this vibration stuff works!!
Sorry Ms. Green if I'm a tad off base... I'm always playing catch-up on
any 'high-brow' conversations.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think that it will be fairly easy to make it out to the other side of 2012 alive and well. From my understanding of it you only have to be 51% service to others and 49% service to self to advance to 4th dimensional consciousness. This really is an easy task to accomplish. All you have to do is go about your normal life and by a helpful kind person. The only people the will not advance spiritually are those who are going into the underground bases and such, or violent criminals and manipulative people.

I don't believe you have to radically change your lifestyle if you are already a decent person.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
I don't believe you have to radically change your lifestyle if you are already a decent person.

I am not sure but I think this goes a lot deeper than "lifestyle and being a half decent person" I think its about becoming aware, removing the veil, becoming totally conscious of your every thought, word and action and raising your frequency to a higher vibration.

Alot of people lead good lives but they are not awake. their lifestyle is a decent one but it is lived through an unconscious mind and not through an awakened spirit.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

True being "awake" is a part of it, but I don't believe someone would be disenfranchised because they were half asleep or in a slumber.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.

True being "awake" is a part of it, but I don't believe someone would be disenfranchised because they were half asleep or in a slumber.

Good point and I do not claim to have the answer. I do think thought the more we choose love over fear, the more we attract light into our lives and take the conscious decision to be aware of our soul frequency then the more awake we will become.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I completely agree with that statement, it is something I'm still working on myself.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
There is a a ground between both extremes however. The mayans did mention the cosmic snakes, and this does imply energy. The solar system has been warming up and there have been signs of magnetic pole reversals in the other planets. And the poles are melting. The entire thing we need to be aware of is that nature does things in cycles, and it is not fear to pay attention to the cycles, or to seek insight, through mediation, or to imagine what could happen and try to plan for this. Good self care, is not fear.

Those cosmic snakes are a part of the coding for the ascension yet it still doesnt mean that we shouldnt be watchful and trust our inner guidance and knowing. Try to communicate with mother earth. Sit on the grass outside to ground is useful and try to communicate with mother earth. We have not taken responsibility and said no to the abuses that have been done to her, so we could tell her we're sorry and ask for ways to be given us, to help change the situations. We need to seek to be in tune with our intuition and learn to respond to the nudges given. Some people seeking to listen to mother earth's voice may find themselves discovering they have a mission to share her need for healing. Also, meditation groups are a wonderful idea. If ten like minded people unite with a common purpose in mediation, there are wonderful things that can be done. I was told that if one person meditated on each power point on earth, at the same time, a merkaba could be created as large as the earth to heal earth. This implies that we have many abilities if we gain in unity of purpose.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you for your post and insight into this subject. I have seen your other posts and you definatly know your own truth.

Your right there are many variations inbetween love and fear but I still think in the end the choice will be between one or the other. Choosing the feelings between these is just another variation on these two.

Every human thought, feeling or word is ultimatly based on one or the other.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am coming to believe it is actually.

Love and Empowerment

vs

Fear and Authority

(being state and intent)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
I am coming to believe it is actually.

Love and Empowerment

vs

Fear and Authority

(being state and intent)

Yes that would make sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It is the only truth that really matters.

There is nothing more important to learn about than the duality of man.

Are we as aligned with love as we think? Personally? Only higher awareness will know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join