It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House - Lockerbie bomber welcome "disturbing"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
No.10 turns on Obama and Clinton for criticising decision to release Lockerbie bomber

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

‘The US was kept fully in touch about everything that was going on with regard to Britain’s discussions with Libya in recent years and about Megrahi,’ said the Whitehall aide.

‘We would never do anything about Lockerbie without discussing it with the US. It is disingenuous of them to act as though Megrahi’s return was out of the blue.

'They knew about our prisoner transfer agreement with Libya and they knew that the Scots were considering Megrahi’s case.’

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Prince Andrew 'had Lockerbie talks with Gaddafi son'

according to the Libyan officials, two weeks after Libya’s formal application for the bomber’s release, 37-year-old Saif, Colonel Gaddafi’s heir apparent, flew to Algiers to meet Andrew and lobby him over the issue.

Oh well.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes as I suspected would happen I bet the US officials are regretting spitting their dummy out so high now.. more and more is coming out of this because of the reaction.

Such as the only doctor who was not an expert in prostate cancer etc.. and who gave Megrahi 3 months to live was allegedly being funded by the Lybians

www.timesonline.co.uk...

and now the news that Gordon Brown rejected compensation for those killed by the Lybian support of the IRA

www.timesonline.co.uk...

with a swift U turn due to the media pressure

news.bbc.co.uk...

I wonder if this means that the US goverment will smash open their piggy bank to compensate those who died through the alleged funding of the IRA from US sources?

news.bbc.co.uk...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join