It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Housing crises created to rid neighborhoods of Minorities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
With the recent news of the substantial rise in new home sales, a jump in existing home sales and the first home price increase in nearly three years.

The elite are slowly accomplishing their goal of acquiring prime property in suburban neighborhoods that was lost during the Minority financial boom.

The "Elite Sanctuary Program" is in full effect and the minorities have been successfully relocated to less desirable real estate. The Elite will gobble up all the abandoned homes at bargain basement prices, raise the price substantially and sell the property back to sheeplelitist, who are usually upper middle class white rightist.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What a crock. Seriously. The housing crisis has nothing to do with real estate. It's all about investment vehicles linked to mortgages. The money junkies got into a frenzy and went too far. It was about the money-making all along. Never about the properties.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

The Sheeplelite enjoying a newly purchased home once owned by a minority.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Better Mouse Trap

Is there anything to actually indicate that the house was previously owned by a minority, or is that something we just have to take your word about?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That's a clip from Little Britain

and this is a joke thread, right ?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I am white, ex-middle class, family man that was working for a large corporation, and now I work for the state. I lost my house in July!!

My neighborhood is about 50/50 black and white, and it is (was) a nice quiet middle class neighborhood with no rentals, and a lot of families. We saw our values drop by $50K to $100K over a couple of months!! Nobody can sell their homes in the area!

This is not a racial / minority issue. That is a ridiculous assessment.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap
With the recent news of the substantial rise in new home sales, a jump in existing home sales and the first home price increase in nearly three years.

i missed that little story, where, when, what type of properties.

a big claim with very little detail, shocking stuff on ATS.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So that must mean they're tryin' to get rid of us white folk here in California, since white folk are the minority here.

I feel dumber for reading and answering this thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
So that must mean they're tryin' to get rid of us white folk here in California, since white folk are the minority here.

Darn it! You beat me to it!

All of the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants in my neighborhood fell into foreclosure and were evicted. All of the Hispanics still remain, although they had to double up and move in a second family into their single-family dwellings to make ends meet. The Asian families must be making bank doing whatever they do because all of them have been adding on additions and second stories to their homes. The nice African-American family across the street from me just bought a new BMW and accepted a rumoured $125,000 landscaping bid to redo their landscaping. The Hindi couple at the end of the cul-de-sac seem like they are doing financially well, even if they yell and scream a lot (he's our resident surrogate for a cantankerous old man that scares all the neighborhood children away from his lawn). I never see the Iraqi couple that moved here from Detroit, and their front-lawn doesn't ever seem to get mowed after their son left for college last year, but they're still around apparently although they keep a low profile after she was discharged from her teaching job at the High School after 9/11 just because she is of Iraqi descent (but was born in the U.S. and lived in the U.S. all of her life). It's a little weird having our own little U.N. on our street with all the diversity, even if every other house on the street are vacant with Bank Auction signs out front.

Although it makes me wonder where all those White Anglo-Saxon Protestants went? The Salvation Army only has room for a dozen families.

But I have to confess that it is rather nice not getting a knock every Saturday and Sunday morning at 7:00 am anymore from Mormon Missionaries, Jehovah Witnesses, 7th Day Adventists, Girl Scouts, and 1st Graders selling bad chocolate bars to go to Band Camp.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Better Mouse Trap

The elite are slowly accomplishing their goal of acquiring prime property in suburban neighborhoods that was lost during the Minority financial boom.

The "Elite Sanctuary Program" is in full effect and the minorities have been successfully relocated to less desirable real estate. The Elite will gobble up all the abandoned homes at bargain basement prices, raise the price substantially and sell the property back to sheeplelitist, who are usually upper middle class white rightist.

No...

Seriously though...this is the biggest BS I have ever heard. If this was what they were trying to do, then why lower the prices so almost anyone could afford a house? If this was their true intention then they would have raised the value excluding people w/o good paying jobs, both white and minorty.

new topics

top topics

join