It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, Swine Flu, "Black Planet" - all intertwined?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
(Posted originally in the wrong forum...)

Something to chew on and spur conversation:

What if these are all related?

I read today that the WHO is expecting an "explosion" of swine flu - where the rates of infection will be expected to double every 2 to 3 days and continue for 2 months or so. Enter the vaccination implementation and the selective way in which people will "respond" to the vaccine.

2012 is right around the corner and depending on who you ask, we're either all gonna die or it'll be another "millenium bug" and pass with barely a whimper. I am of the opinion that something may happen, but will it be cataclysmic? I'm not so sure...

The alleged unknown planet that is rumored to come close to Earth and cause all sorts of problems will supposedly happen around 2012.

Now what about the many well-documented cases of governments around the world building huge underground bunkers? The 'seed bank'? Genetic harvesting? GM foods?

What if these are really all related? What if the flu is, in-fact, engineered to exterminate hundreds of millions of people? What would be the reason?

Could it be, perhaps, to whittle-down the population to a number that can be crammed into these underground bunkers and allow the human race to continue after a catastrophic event such as an "unknown" planetary encounter?

Interesting times....

new topics

join