It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You a Terrorist? Take the quiz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

According to recent reports issued by the Missouri Information Analysis Center and the Department of Homeland Security, domestic terrorist activity may be on the rise. Are you part of the problem? Find out now. This quiz only takes a few seconds and will provide you (and the relevant authorities) with answers, dammit!

reason.com...

You can print the certificate after you answer the questions.

Sample:

ps. This is just for fun and it's not really doing anything with your info.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I'm sure I'm a terrorist. What we all need to do is compile all of our names on a list and turn ourselves in en mass. I can't live with this on my conscious anymore.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

that's the easy way out

why not make it a little harder?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I am assuming this is a hoax website and someone is goofing on Homeland Security.

I read over the quizes questions, which were laughable, but knowing it's a hoax or even thinking it might be, I do not trust the Government or whoever put it out there that I will not get spammed because of entering my e-mail address or have my apartment raided because of a stupid quiz, whether it is a hoax or not.

There are unfortunately, people within Government that would take someone's answer to a quiz like that, dead serious.

I did however flag, star, and D.I.G.G. this thread.

That way, warrenb, if you are a terrorist, they will find you easier.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

thanks buddy, I knew I could count on you!

©2009 Reason Magazine

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I sure hope you know I was joking behind the reason for flagging, starring, and D.I.G.G.'ing your thread.

Good post.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

of course buddy

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

UPFRONT Persoanl Disclosure: When not on ATS/BTS I use Grand Poohbah of Disillusionment as my monika!

Explanation: Starred and Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: I answered the questions as an Australian and as if I was being asked about my political backyard so I answered yes to choosing local over federal [the ACT is self governed but the Federal Gov has a NONLOCAL member of parliment as Minister of Territories and as the ACT is a Territory he can overrule legislation passed by the local presiding government!

But I answered no to both the questions about guns as Australia has no constitutional garantee to do with guns for the populace and I haven't even heard of those two American politicians!

Finally I only saw that flag because I saw it in an ATS thread not a few weeks back! Curse my bad timing!

Seems that the website was totally accurate though! Remind me never to travel to the USA as "hard and deep and to the back of the teeth!" just aint my style!

Edited to fix emoticons and also S&F!

[edit on 21-8-2009 by OmegaLogos]

new topics

top topics

join