It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian rockets used in attack on U.S. military base. New evidence of Tehran's support for terroris

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Etsivä Romppainen
"I have no sympathy for the Iranian government, but you Americans are often so paranoid and arrogant towards other nations it makes me sick."

Well I'm from America and I couldn't agree with you more. I have never been more ashamed of the direction this country has taken in the last 20 years. We get nothing but lies and wars from our govt. and it looks as thought Iran is next on the list. Just look at the headline "Attack on US" and people will now say the Iran attacked the US. Just pathetic.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe the "terrorists" purchased these arms from Iran.

I mean Iran IS allowed to sell weapons to other countries and groups, as the Russians/Americans do..

Correct? Or are they forbidden under their current sanctions?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by CanadianDream420]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ninecrimes

Based on the disproportion of casualties inflicted by the defenders of Iraq, I would say the Iraqis are the invaders.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Based on the disproportion of casualties inflicted by the defenders of Iraq, I would say the Iraqis are the invaders.

110,000+ Iraqi civilians have lost their lives (think about that... a hundred thousand dead bodies stacked into a pile, with an American flag sticking out of the top) to the American agenda, and American INVADERS. Not to mention, 5,000 Americans who signed up to protect their own country, not someone else's.

There are roughly 35 million Iraqis (rough estimate, last official count was 26 million in the late 90's), which means 1 out of 400 citizens have died since the start of the INVASION.

If the USA were being invaded on such a grand scale (or even on a small scale), I would be helping my neighbors in any way I could. If that means camping on top of my roof top with a weapon (or even sticks and stones to throw), that is exactly what I'd do for my country and neighbors. It would be my duty and honor.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the logic in calling men who defend their homeland "terrorists" or "insurgents". They are just doing what any animal, and even insect would do when they are defending their territory from an external threat.

If we wanted to help Iraq, we could have sent them books and educators with hopes of bringing them into the modern age. Instead, we send bombs and murderers (yes, if you go to someone else's home and kill them, you are a murderer) to rape them of their culture, dignity and property.

It makes me sick to even think about... I hope the families of the hundred-of-thousands of murdered Iraqi civilians can somehow find it in their hearts to forgive the "average American" like me, who wishes this never happened in the first place.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I can post up pretty much all the attacks on Iraqis by Iraqis and Arab Muslims that would counter the claim about defenders of Iraq like for example the recent attack that killed 95 Iraqis. Perhaps its their end justifies the means. Look up on the American casualties of this month, tell me how many have been killed. A thousand Americans? A hundred? Ten? How many Americans have defender of Iraq have killed? How many Iraqis have defenders of Iraq killed?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join