It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The worst terrorism fear...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Would be if someone bioengineered something like say Ebola into an airborne strain (USAMRIID already has).... an operator goes to say Hartsfield, DFW, or Dulles International Airports, finds some poor schmuck janitor making minimum wage, hands him a 1 liter plastic water bottle and $500 to go find an AC vent to dump it in.... by the time symptoms set in, how many people have travelled around the world, passing it to how many more people in the confines of aircraft, who then pass it to other passengers, ect ect ect ect.....

Could easily decimate the entire planetary population.

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
dragon you make it sound so easy to do this, but in reality its hard to carry out a bio attack, i think that it is very possible that something like that could happen but its much more difficult, especially the part of bio engineering it

posted on Feb, 13 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It is true the hardest part is bioengineering a disease into a weaponized form, however, the bioengineering is already done!

Bioengineering an existing disease into a weaponized form is the entire reason for the existence of USAMRIID, and the CDC has a large portion of its budget and resources earmarked to act as a backup/supplement to USAMRIID for this same purpose. And, as far as if someone can get hold of something from USAMRIID for terroristic purposes, well, ask David Hatfield....

Of course, I would maintain (check out my post regarding Alternative 3 and the plan for humanity) that any release is likely to be totally planned, and aimed at the reduction of the total human population.

I also expect to see such a release in the near future....Maybe not from Al Queda (although it will likely be blamed on them), but very similar in the way I described.

new topics

join