It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 SwineFlu made at Fort Detrick and is Not Natural

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There is no doubt that NWO made this Flu to kill you and your family.
Evidence are every where, and people are getting killed trying to get this information out.
MicrBiologists are going missing all the time, and gets killed too...

This article was written by Dr. A True Ott about a paper done by Alexander S. Jones

This video is dedicated to the scientists who lost their lives trying to save humanity.

Make no mistake about this vaccine, it will be two(2) or three(3) shots to this vaccine.
You see, when the WHO and UN raised the Pandemic level to 6, the NWO , I mean the WHO and UN takes over control of the contries and local/national law do not apply, it is WHO/UN (NWO) law that will be applied..

SWINE FLU VACCINE: A RECIPE FOR DISASTER
“Liberty is to the collective body, what health is to every individual body. Without health no pleasure can be tasted by man; without liberty, no happiness can be enjoyed by society.” –Thomas Jefferson

Separating Swine Flu Fact From Fiction
Swine Flu is embarrassingly trivial, at least to the CDC and WHO, which actually had to change the definition of a pandemic to make this failed genetically engineered plague fit the definition. The Swine Flu Vaccine, however, is quite another matter. It is dangerous, just how dangerous we do not yet know. Secretary Sibelius of the Department of Health and Human Services, like her counterparts all over the world, is putting our most vulnerable, and most valuable, citizens at risk to “wait and see if there are too many adverse events”. The plan is to vaccinate pregnant women, children — all children — and those with chronic diseases, along with first responders, first. What happens if they develop adverse events, as they will? What a former head of the CDC, discussing pandemic vaccination, called “acceptable human wastage”.

Make no mistake: when (and we believe that the proper word IS “when”, and not “if”) either WHO (or CDC or both) call for mandatory vaccination “against” this non-event “disease” that call will trigger a legally binding obligation on every one of the 194 countries who are members of the WHO to follow suit under the terms of the International Health Regulations (IHR) unless protective, exemptive legislation is in place making it possible to opt out of this mandatory vaccination. That is why it is so critically important to make sure that the Protect Americans Shielding legislation proposed by the Natural Solutions Foundation in our Action Item, salsa.democracyinaction.org... is passed before mandatory vaccination is imposed.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This flu was not made at Ft. Detrick. Relax. Flu can mutate all by itself, without any help from labs.

*IF* we humans had anything to do with the flu mutating as it did, it is a result of our farming practices, raising huge numbers of swine, birds, or cattle in crowded, unsanitary conditions that almost guarantee that diseases will flash through the animals, and, eventually, jump over to us.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Nope..wrong..

Lots of evidence of this flu being made, you obviously didnt watch this vid, or have looked into the swineflu at all..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I watched the video, but honestly, when I hear that a laboratory origin of the flu is "the only logical conclusion", I become quite suspicious and skeptical. While the process of elimination is a valid process, it sometimes requires leaps of imagination or "filling in the blanks" that, in my opinion, have no place in the scientific process.

Just because something "could" happen, doesn't mean it did. The video contains many words like "indicates", supposedly", "possibly" used in piecing the "evidence" together. Too many. Put several of these leaps of imagination together in coming to a conclusion and the conclusion is meaningless.

And I don't know who the narrator is, but he could hardly pronounce many of the words. He didn't seem to know what he's talking about.

Finally, the number 666 is just as likely to "show up" in this situation as any other 3-digit number. To give meaning to that is highly unscientific and insignificant.

I suspect this video was made to sell the book to skeptical people and conspiracy theorists.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I agree with the above post

I am not stating that this virus didnt appear from a laboratory, im not saying it did either.

To me this video just seems like a publicity stunt to me, the guy has no clue what hes talking about and it seems like the video has been narrated in such a way as to confuse the viewer.

to me it just sounded like he was placing loads of fancy biology terms beside each other in order to induce fear in the viewer!

again, im not saying that the virus didnt come from a lab. but this sort of vid is just plain fearmongering to me

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What a load of fear-mongering, sensationlist, conspiracy-driven rubbish.

Yes, there is a risk inherent to taking this vaccine, as there has been for any vaccine you have taken. I seriously doubt it will be mandatory for the majority of citizens to take this, although some in certain jobs may find they are "required" to. I highly doubt that swine flu was labratory made. And it is pandemic level as outlined in the WHO guidelines.

Considering the lack of test time and the lack of serious consequences from this flu (so far), I don't see a reason to get this vaccination. But I think for most folks, they will be fine if they take it.

This entire premise btw, is bunk, without forced vaccinations, which will not be a reality for most countries. And the ludicrous "killer vaccine" theory is laughable, considering many countries will get the vaccine at very different times.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
reply to post by chiron613

Nope..wrong..

Lots of evidence of this flu being made, you obviously didnt watch this vid, or have looked into the swineflu at all..

Dude, listen, take a #ing chill pill, take a break from your computer screen and go outside... go play with your family... go work... go do SOMETHING.

I'm a microbiologist, and I'm still here, as well as the other 150 microbiologists I work with... never once, not even ONE TIME, have any of us heard of ANY microbiologists gone missing. Ever. There is absolutely no conspiracy to it what so ever. Im sure if microbiologists were vanishing off the face of the planet, it would be a pretty god damn hot topic at the next ASM conference... and I have been to many and it has NEVER EVER BEEN DISCUSSED NOR MENTIONED.

There are people on this earth that are smarter than you and I. There are people who know more about this kind of stuff than you or I. I know more about this stuff than you, ifsofacto, I can tell you that your paranoia and your paranoia laden research and video are the farthest thing from the truth(and by truth I mean cold hard scientific facts generated in labs). Read the first response if you need any clarification, the 2nd poster hit it on the head.

EDIT: First off, I have access to the H1N1 sequences myself, and just performed a NCBI BLAST query on them, and the junk this dude has posted in the video is absolute BS. He can't even pronounce the words. Its Heemaglutinin (how you say it), and Neur-a-min-dase. And plasmids aren't cells, they are plasmids (circular structured DNA that can be spliced to transform bacterial cells). At least me and my colleagues will have something to laugh about at the water cooler on monday.

And I would also like to add the fact that of course the sequence doesnt match up perfectly with any other flu strain... THATS WHY ITS NOVEL! DUH! RNA viruses like this H1N1 strain are not defined by a singular sequence, these viruses function as quasispecies (basically a collection of similar, but not identical genomes that have the same H+N combination). Do some real research buddy.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by retroviralsounds]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Heres another video on lab creation of swine flu.

swine flu

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If you don’t believe that someone is up to no Good with regards the “Swine Flu-H1N1” then you really going to have problems believing anything, even when your family and friends might be dying around you (Hopefully not).

A few simple facts: When the Outbreak Occurred, the CDC (Center for disease Control) admitted on TV that this “New Strain” was a mixture of Pig Swine flu, Human Influenza and Avian Bird Flu. I’m not a Micorbiologist but even I know this is not possible for a Flu strain to Mutate and Parallel matching 3 flu viruses, unless its been tampered with. If you don’t believe me read Part an Admitted contamination below and the link to more on the story.

Baxter Pharmaceuticals has admitted that it 'accidently' contaminated various vaccine batches with Avian Flu viruses and on June 10, Austrian journalist Jane Burgermeister filed sweeping criminal charges with the FBI in addition to earlier ones on April 8 with the Vienna State Prosecutor's Office against Baxter AG, Baxter International and Avir Green Hill Biotechnology AG, "for manufacturing, disseminating, and releasing a biological weapon of mass destruction on Austrian soil between December 2008 and February 2009 with the intention of causing a global bird flu pandemic virus and of intending to profit from that same pandemic in an act that violates laws on international organised crime and genocide."

enjoyingthejourney.blogspot.com...

If any one is a “Real” Microbiologist they would know that when working with Contagious diseases, this is done through a protected glass “box” (short of the medical word) and gloves. Right. ! Then how does someone get two totally different Viruses working under those types of conditions along with all other security measures that are in place for a disease not to be spread Accidentally, Mixed together?. I know unless they deliberately caused the mixing and someone has to take the fall.

Now we get a whole lot of Microbiologist dead. (1995-2004). I saw someone’s post saying that they were a Microbiologist and they not dead and don’t know of anyone in their line of work that’s dead. I don’t wish to attack you on your comment, but that is a little Naïve. Firstly Maybe you not in the Know of what is going down here, Maybe you not involved with those that were doing the deed or who rubbed shoulders with those that wanted to spill the beans! Maybe just maybe you too low down the “Pecking order”. No one said they Killing off all Microbiologists. Because that is what your reply indicated.

I hope its not true, but it is strange that a “strain” like this does not get its own Name? They’ve been using the words “Swine flu, H1N1” When in fact this Virus is not the swine flu. Its mixture of 3 flu strains. Think about it, if this was a new strain of any other type of sickness, it would have been given a new name.

I believe that what ever they are up to will be released slowly. This U.S winter will be a little worse than the outbreak we had. Then next year the Southern Hemisphere’s winter will be worse than the one they had this year. Then who knows will they launch the big one the following Winter’s?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You know, it is a strange virus but if it WAS lab created, why they would start the spread in Mexico is beyond me (unless it was created in Mexico). I personally don't care whether it was lab created or naturally created...it's already here, and that's all that matters.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
well considering I work in a biodefense lab wouldnt me and my colleuges be high on your pecking order sir?

The American Society of Microbiology, which 75% of us are members to has not recognized the issue, so, neither will I.

And don't patronize me please, I am a microbiologist, I busted my ass throughout college when most of you were doing drugs and getting drunk.

And not all things have to be manipulated in a glove box. We only have one in our lab. Most things are manipulated in a normal baker cabinet with a glass sash down about 2/3 of the way, leaving just enough room for your arms to enter. Nothing is done on the bench top, unless you are just mixing reagents (which most of the time are even mixed in a separate hood).

And as a 'real' microbiologist I can tell you this strain does not have human, swine and avian flu all mixed together like you all are making it sound. It has similarities, not direct-cut-and-paste sequence homology. And even if it did have three distinct homologous regions, it would be just as likely to happen (scientifically) as any other transposition or mutation since flu is an RNA virus.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OF COURSE it's man made. Probably from Fort Detrick. I mean come on .... duh!

I think it's time to post this again.

[edit on 8/25/2009 by FlyersFan]

top topics

join