It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Project and its NWO agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

Anything worth doing, takes time and effort.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I read "Utopia" by Sir Thomas More. Not my idea of a perfect society. Too authoritarian for me.

For anyone's ideal "utopia" to be realized, I think others would have to conform in some way. It's important for us to share our ideas about "utopia" though, so eventually maybe a balance will be found.

Things like the Venus Project and ZM can help inspire discussion, regardless of the possible "NWO" element. I just think it's dangerous for people to follow a charismatic leader with visions for the future... not always, but often.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Its a fine line I think, to eventually create Utopia everyone has to be pulling in the same direction, those who choose not to, then dont get invloved I suppose.

But from my experience in order to get many working together, you need to have a leader who has the big idea, sorry to use it again.

Then we have to follow, I suppose as it does time will always tell.

But there is a lot that we need to do first before we can start to move towards the Venus Project, and to me there is too much poverty, a ack of understanding and knowledge, and many people have far greater issues to deal with that thinking about this.

But to bring it back to the NWO, it doesnt have to be equalled to the current NWO agenda thats being talked about, this is the Venus Projects NWO, and when discussed as we have found, the two do sometimes meet, and arguments and discussion can get heated, as to who loses and who wins.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Very true .. I mean the understanding of utopia is important here in this aspect. Yes money sucks we all know that and we already live in a form of utopia you just do not see it...

The world is like a game of chess .. but on the other hand why play chess?

You see.. working towards the inner self of being human has nothing to do with money but the understanding of what life is..

many people through history "god" and so forth understand life as being human when in fact being human has got nothing to do with it..

In this regard life becomes what you see "a lie" now masons and others understand this..

ALL life was created NOT just man... it gets deep trust me

and thinking we can all be mindless drones is NOT the way to go but to share and understand each other IS

this is the only path that we have the rest leads to the total wipe out of LIFE on earth

sounds biblical? trust me you have not seen nothing yet...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by symmetricAvenger

I disagree, I think that being human is a big part of our experience. If it were not part of our "collective destiny" or "road to understanding life" we would have no use for this physical incarnation.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I remember as a kid in the 60's seeing architectural renderings
like those of the Venus project in Popular Science magazine. Here
we are 50 years later and still no "cities in the skies". No maglev walkways.

This is the kind of dreamy "technology will solve all
our problems" crap that keeps science funded. I learned long ago
the fruits of technology go to the military first. Whatever is too
outdated the public may then have.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Looks to me like a scientific technocracy.

I would question how we reach this high of technological achievement and who gets to benefit first? The site features nice houses in green locations with pools and plenty of space. Is there enough space for all of us to live like that, or would most of us live in high density blocks - I think we call them ghettos.

This is a vision for an elite, not for all of us. While I admire a vision, social change does not happen over night.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join