It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black holes are in everything.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I have been interested ( as are many others here) in Nassim Haramien' many Ideas relating to physics and the structure of the universe, not to mention his take on crop circles and pyramids etc.

Nassim is starting to recieve more academic support and has recieved an Award recently by a peer review panel from University of Leige. Whilst some may consider this as irrelavant It is still significant in that it may lead to many changes in the accepted knowledge or understandings of quantum physics.

Nassims theory that protons are drawn in by gravity of the nuclei of an atom that is a black hole and not the "strong force" is quite a change to the current paradigm.
His paper is called Shcwarzchild Proton, I hope some of you find this as interesting as I did.

We examine some of the fundamental issues related to black hole physics and
the amount of potential energy available from the vacuum. We use a semi-classical
analogy between strong interactions and the gravitational force under the Schwarzschild
condition. We examine the role of the strong nuclear force relative to the gravitational
forces between two Schwarzschild protons and find that the gravitational component is
adequate for confinement. In an alternative approach we can utilize QCD to obtain
similar results (work in progress). We also compare our results to a scaling law for
organized matter and in particular, to the ubiquitous existence of black holes. We
calculate the magnetic moment of such a Schwarzschild proton system and we find it to
be a close approximation to the measured value for the so-called “anomalous” magnetic
moment of the proton.

Pretty cool indeed.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Physics is interesting indeed. Some recent observations do indicate the state change of sub-atomic particles do in fact, violate not only conservation of energy, but also classic ideas about space/time limitations.
Quantum tunneling also seems to infer that some states exist beyond the 4 dimensions usually proven as fact.
I am not an expert, but string theory seems to be on a close track to the truth of proving extra dimensions not bound by classical theories.
We are but beings bound by perception, and limited in our understanding by our biological makeup---only aware of that which is our evolutionary purview.
Again no expert, but IMHO.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I've not long finnished reading a book on this very subject. By a lady called Dr Manjir Samanta laughton, called Punk Science. She calls it the black hole principle (BHP) And goes into some length on her ideas. It's an interesting read, I recomend it

www.punkscience.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

Thanks for your reply.

Yes it is mind blowing to consider the implications that new ideas and discoveries in theory present to us.
Cool post dude.
Holographic universe springs to mind when I read your post.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Thanks dude. Will do.
Punkscience.

Love it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Holographic indeed.
The only problem is in perception of the holograph, how all layers can co-exist independent of time.

Damn.

Looks like '___' wasn't such a bad idea after all.

top topics

join