It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared in Australia.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ummmmm....Not to be disrespectful, but try going to NY, USA or Los Angeles, CA, USA Sacramento/San Fransisco, CA, USA.

My reccomendation, carry some type of protection..... Our government does nothing about bloods or crips, gangsters, mafias, all that. The world sucks man..... I hope it gets better for you

The Homicide Report
The Times chronicles L.A. County
homicide victims
Maywood: Luis Mora, 21
August 22, 2009 | 3:16 pm
Luis Mora, a 21-year-old Latino, was shot several times and died Thursday, Aug.13. He was shot in the 4500 block of East 57th Street in Maywood, according to Los Angeles County coroner's officials.

Ed Winter, a spokesman for the coroner's office, said Mora was shot while walking home from work about 3 p.m. He was found lying in a driveway and taken to a hospital, where he died at 4:09 p.m., Winter said.

-- Anthony Pesce

More in: Maywood, Shooting Permalink
Comments (0)
ShareThis
Florence: Christopher Lattier, 21
August 22, 2009 | 3:13 pm
Christopher Lattier, a 21-year-old black man, was shot in the neck and left arm and died Sunday, Aug. 16. He was shot in the 100 block of East 84th Place in Florence, according to Los Angeles County coroner's officials.

Ed Winter, a spokesman for the coroner's office, said Lattier was standing in a yard when a van pulled up. People got out and yelled gang-related slurs, then opened fire. He was shot about 8:24 p.m. and was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 8:48 p.m., Winter said.

-- Anthony Pesce

More in: Florence, Shooting, South Permalink
Comments (0)
ShareThis
Chesterfield Square: Juan Johnson, 42
August 22, 2009 | 3:11 pm
Juan Johnson, a 42-year-old black man, was shot several times and died Sunday, Aug. 16. He was shot at the intersection of 60th Street and St. Andrews Place in Chesterfield Square, according to Los Angeles County coroner's officials.

Ed Winter, a spokesman for the coroner's office, said the shooting occurred at a gathering of car club members at 9:50 p.m. Johnson was taken to a hospital, where he died at 10:37 p.m., Winter said.

-- Anthony Pesce

More in: Chesterfield Square, Shooting, South Permalink
Comments (1)
ShareThis
Green Meadows: Terry Johnson, 54
August 22, 2009 | 3:08 pm
Terry Johnson, a 54-year-old black man, was shot several times and died Monday, Aug. 17. He was shot in the 11900 block of South Central Avenue in Green Meadows, according to Los Angeles County coroner's officials.

Ed Winter, a spokesman for the coroner's office, said Johnson was parked and sitting in the driver's seat of his car at 1:40 a.m. when someone came up and shot him. He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 2:21 a.m., Winter said.

-- Anthony Pesce

More in: Green Meadows, Shooting, South Permalink
Comments (0)
ShareThis
Pasadena: Rene Torres, 2
August 22, 2009 | 3:05 pm
Rene Torres, a 2 year-old Latino, was found dead in a home in the 500 block of N. Summit Ave. in Pasadena early Tuesday, Aug. 18, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney's office.

Prosecutors filed murder and torture charges the next day against the boy's mother, Maria Jesus Pelaez, a 29-year-old Latina, and Gabriel Diaz, a 32 year-old Latino. The couple lived together in the home where the boy was found, authorities said.

Coroner's officials had not yet released a cause of death for the boy, but prosecutors allege he had been tortured by the couple since July 18.

Pasadena police said Rene's feet, legs and arms had been taped on the night of Monday, Aug. 17, and he died of asphyxiation at some time during the night.

Pelaez called 911 at 6 a.m. Tuesday to report that the toddler had stopped breathing. Police said that she and Diaz admitted in interviews that they had been restraining Rene with tape for months as a form of discipline.

Pelaez and Diaz face life terms without the possibility of parole if convicted on the charges filed. Los Angeles County jail records indicate each is being held in lieu of $2-million bail. They are scheduled to appear in court again on Sept. 3.

Pasadena police have made tapes of the 911 calls available on their website.

--Megan Garvey

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Reading the first pages of this post just makes me sad...

Isn´t there something seriously wrong when people have to arm themselves to feel safe?

And I do mean the opposite of what most of you are probably thinking right now.

In my country hunters, police, military and marksmen are the only ones allowed to use firearms. Police and military is the only ones allowed at all times!

Not even securityguards carry guns. Exception is the ones guarding the nuclear power plants.

And of course here is crime but we are far from the rates in the US fx.

When 75% of the Swedish population is carrying a gun is not gonna happen! Ever!
Probably because we still are the natives here, we didn´t take this land, we moved here after the icecap melted...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hardpounding

If your going to make a comment like that at least back it up with some sort of explanation instead of running away... what's your point??

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Wow. So much interest here. I am for one going to say that I didn't know about the Australian gun laws. I don't own a gun, but have always wanted one for self protection. I have had encounters with gangs and aborigines which would have ended differently if I did have a gun. I think that aborigines hide behind their elders when they want something or are being criticised and come out and kill your family when you don't lay down and beg them. I live in Adelaide and have noticerda huge increase of color people over the last 10 years. Even in our street there are more here now than there ever were before. Not one time can I go to get a video with my older sister when I am not being followed by thugs in a car. Not one time can I go buy a PC Game from EB Games when I'm not being eyed on by some young school punk jerk face. I would feel better if I was allowed to own a gun. I would spend my spare time watching the street outside our house for the next thugs to start some hit then shoving the gun in their faces and telling then not to come back or else. Basically gangs have been around forever and if you're not in one you'll get cut down by one.[edit on 8/25/2009 by FT1980]

[edit on 8/26/2009 by FT1980]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
World's Most Dangerous Gang - MS 13

The MS 13 is a gang that originated in a kids park in Los Angeles. Today its an international organization with as many as 100,000 members here in the U.S., extending coast to coast.

In the link above is a video with some rare footage of gang members and former gang members. One 20 year old more or less admits to shooting more than 20 people since he joined at the age of nine.

Needless to say they deal in drugs, guns, and extortion. What's more, they say that the prisons are like going to college, a place to learn. Having done a stint in prison ups your status in the gang, that and the the gang(s) are run by a few senior members who control things from behind bars.

I don't recall the name of the movie (The Vigilante?) but Bronson was in a movie where he single-handedly took on a gang of street thugs (the setting was in Mexico I believe), and won. Good movie!

In a nut-shell, people join these gangs because when society fails them, there's nowhere else to turn, or so it seems.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

"When 75% of the Swedish population is carrying a gun is not gonna happen! Ever!
Probably because we still are the natives here, we didn´t take this land, we moved here after the icecap melted... "

I resemble that, deeply. To true - the American Indians got hosed.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FT1980
Wow. So much interest here. I am for one going to say that I didn't know about the Australian gun laws. I don't own a gun, but have always wanted one for self protection. I have had encounters with gangs and aborigines which would have ended differently if I did have a gun. I think that aborigines hide behind their elders when they want something or are being criticised and come out and kill your family when you don't lay down and beg them. I live in Adelaide and have noticerda huge increase of color people over the last 10 years. Even in our street there are more here now than there ever were before. Not one time can I go to get a video with my older sister when I am not being followed by thugs in a car. Not one time can I go buy a PC Game from EB Games when I'm not being eyed on by some young school punk jerk face. I would feel better if I was allowed to own a gun. I would spend my spare time watching the street outside our house for the next thugs to start some hit then shoving the gun in their faces and telling then not to come back or else. Basically gangs have been around forever and if you're not in one you'll get cut down by one.[edit on 8/25/2009 by FT1980]

[edit on 8/26/2009 by FT1980]

Are you serious?

Really interested in seeing you provide a source for an Aboriginal killing someones family?

Just one.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
LET'S SEE NOW; according to THUG LOGIC, every conceivable problem that has befallen mankind, and continues to vex every culture straight across the board, is totally WHITE MANS fault!

Never mind the fact that many cultures continue to cling to their ancient backward ideologies and religions, that keep them living at the same standards they had back in 2,500 BC, it is the evil white devil that makes them the way they are. Right?

Nothing within the last 500 years of western cultures social and technological advancements, that has uplifted, enlightened, educated humanity out of the stone age, hasn't any merit or worth to any other race, because they had it so good before. Right?
Living in hide covered hovels, burning animal crap for fuel to cook on, hauling hippopotamus piss tainted water from a wallow 5 miles away, rooting around in the dirt looking for grub larvae to eat, clubbing the heads in of the tribesmen over the hill, and stealing their women, children and livestock was utopia on earth now wasn't it?

It isn't just the desert, jungle, forest or plains tribal cultures of Africa, Australia, South-Central-North America who hate anything from the European cultural centers...it is permeates the Middle and Far East as well.

Appears that there isn't anything that is connected to Caucasian culture, that every other race on the planet then doesn't have an issue with, or believes it is then OK to resist, protest against, or even commit murder because of it.

The pushing of Christianity into every little foul inhabited turd hole on the globe, has done nothing to change savages into gentlemen. The forcing of tribes to give up their native tongues, to speak Spanish, Portuguese, English, Dutch, or any other language other than their own, has only served to unhinge the foreign civility being forced upon them.

Stopping the progression of humanities civility, laws, human rights is totally justified, as long as it reconstitutes the old ways, and sets mankind back on course towards the days when females are nothing but property, and old men sitting in caves smoking opium pipes, can then write down their dope infused visions and hallucinations on papyrus and declare what is to be believed, and what is blasphemy! Dare to speak against against it, and you will be buried up to your neck, and then have rocks hurled at your head until it is nothing more than a bloody pulp, left for the vultures to eat. "Just lovely!"

Let a woman's face be seen, and she is to be beaten in public by a maniac with a rattan whip 50 times for her indiscretion. Those white she devils who dare show their hair, legs, arms, and wear makeup on their faces, should all be tied up, and whipped to death...for they are an offense to the Great Greened Eyed Gombo!

It is my opinion: that every one of these anti Caucasian, anti Christian, anti Human Rights races that hate everything associated with it, would then behoove us, to make their dreams come true.

Take everything that is from the modern world away from them, and give them back their clubs, spears, slings, camels, oxen, buffalo, and dung fuel heated hide coverings, and let them go back to living like it 100,000 BC.

If they want to worship the great serpent in the sky, let them.

Let them understand one thing however; the rest of the world will progress, and move forward without them. Also, the needs of the many, will outweigh the backward few. Thus, we will take any and all natural resources we see fit, by force if necessary, despite their jumping up and down around a bonfire, with their faces covered in goats dung, while the witch doctor shakes his human skull rattle at us...

The whole cultural war thing today is totally beyond absurd...it is completely ridiculous.

For God's sake, it is nearly 2010 CE...not 2010 BCE!

I think the whole world is losing it's mind.

( it was not my intent to insult or offend anyone by the comments in this post.)

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Erm not sure if you're being serious there Confused and Dazed so I'll leave out the picking apart of your argument for now and wait to see if you really stand by it. Bare this in mind, during my 91 stint in Iraq I came in contact with a lot of people whom the 21st century has left behind and to be honest I found them to be the most balanced, unspoilt and downright pleasant people I have ever met. The children were entertaining and undemanding. The women were shy and noble and the men generous and engaging. Hardly the savages you would like people to believe.
Getting back to the OP's take on the Aboriginal "problem" in Australia. It might be useful for anybody who knows next to nothing about Australia's treatment of Aboriginals. Up untill fairly recently there were two stuffed Aboriginals in Brisbane museum, I mean dead people that "whitey" decided to take and mutilate for the entertainment of locals and tourists alike. They are taken off display now but the museum still has them in storage. Until the seventies Aboriginals were classed as Fauna and could be treated as such, without the protection some of the marsupials enjoy. My good friend's grandfather still proudly holds his licence for shooting them. I'm sorry if this offends any Australians here but the general attitude has not changed regardless of the laws being altered or the matey face put into overseas advertising. I dont think I've ever sensed such an undercurrent of racism and boiling hatred as I've felt from my Australian cousins. Sure there are some who dont feel that way but they are a minority. Whatever crimes you feel the Aboriginals are guilty of they are nothing compared to what we have done, and are continuing to do, to them.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You'll have to decide if I am serious, or mixing tongue in cheek absurdity with maxims and crumbs of truth!
I am well aware of the brutality and prejudiced thinking of the (white) Australian government. It compares to the ignorant thinking of the USA (white) governments treatment of the native tribes that were there first.
The Spanish and Portuguese savaged South and Central America in their quest for El Dorado ( city of gold ) for the Crown, their own glory and fame, wealth, fortune.
The Dutch and Portuguese, with help from Africans, drove the slave trading business. A mindset that goes back to the Babylonians and Egyptians as well.

Culture and Religion are very slow to accept change or evolution in the people who are its base. Religion in particular, has fought many wars against its own, to maintain power, and control over the fearful. Rome has a long history of tyranny and bloodletting, just to maintain a 1000 year reign. Of course, they have to have a reason. "They are saving souls!"

Being an ex military man myself, who has 17 years of accrued time, I also spent time in foreign nations. I mixed with, and lived with the nationals, and got along with them very well. The key to being openly accepted, and being invited into their homes for meals with their families, was accepting them as they are, and not acting superior to them. ( the John Wayne syndrome was an ugly perception that we had to fight to over come. )
I did have issues with long held traditions of male superiority, and the absolute subjugation of females. Some of the females would giggle and smile, and would bend over backward to please you as their guest...because it was demanded of them. If you returned the favor, by a gesture of chivalry,
they would be totally astonished, and embarrassed. These practices are still in effect today. Many woman, girls all over the world viewed as second class, and have no rights. This is wrong in today's world!

I also have strong disagreement with any religion that promotes itself as the only way to worship "God". When that belief decrees that any non believer is to be put to death, well, then we will be enemies.
When that religion is about male domination, and brutalizes it females to make them comply to totally ignorant and self serving rules...it isn't about honoring the supreme deity at all. It is about power, and fear of a gender that they think is unholy.

My personal concept of self is that no one is better than anyone else. No religion as practiced by man, has any connection to the all power of the universe. Organized religions are about power, and that power comes from money and fear.

A human being is part of the earth. We are born here, live here, die here, and are buried here, just like every thing else. The source of life, the light of conscience and self awareness, gives us the ability to be aware of our own mortality.
We have the same herd mentality as the wildebeests, or lemmings. We are pack animals, who need each other, and want to protect one another. Our fundamental drive is to procreate and nurture the young.

As I wrote, cultural warfare, and religious ranker have no place today. This planet is our home, and quiet possibly the only place we will ever have to call home. We MUST become a community of human beings that have no differences of what it means to be human. We all are here for such a short duration in the first place. Adding in threats, and mayhem to shorten the only thing that each of us really ever has, which is your life, is beyond moronic.

Unfortunately, there seems to be way too many morons on the globe, who want nothing more than to end life, if it disagrees with their idiotic backward thinking. I think we can agree on who those individuals are. They tend to be very vocal, and indiscriminately mass murder.

I think it is about high time, that the Australian government has confessed the errors of its ways. I hope the aboriginals can find forgiveness. It may take awhile though.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I am from australia and i lived in perth for a while - you sound like a paranoid racist. I have renamed your nation isralia that there be truth in your name and your evil agenda. This nation terrorised me for 15 years with an unlimited budget and a brutal gang dressed in blue. I tried to bring a law suit against them for breaking my neck in a beating and they came after me with a veangeance - now it is I general Hercules who is after them and I have declafred war on the evil owners of this nation and its white knight Klu Klux Klan police and mitary -for isralia is the 'sick man of asia' and is guilty of atrocities around the world. your proudest achievment was the holocaust inflicted on the tasmanian aborigine. I declare your nation an illegitimate bastard of the earth and wea re here to conquer it.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Attention this is General Hercules of the Free Human Beings of Earth - your comments have benn noticed by our people - We are the ones who have declared war on your country - ask your govt. you have been noticed - who ever you are.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralHercules

Newsflash for General Hercules: All that live in Australia don't share the veiws or agendas of our Govt!
There are good and bad in every country.
If bad is racialist for you......I don't care what colour or creed you are!
To me you are another human, that feels and hurts; like the rest of us.
Although there are many (I agree) who are the 'mongrel dogs ' of the establishment.
Yes aboriginals were mistreated and had attempted genocide upon them; havent we moved past that now?
My ancestry were sent and commanded to come here in conquest.
Although I am sorry for what happened- I cannot change it ( history).

Governments and corporatism suck.

Question: what did you do for the Police to take such an interest in you?

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Americans seem to have the answer with their guns.
OP describes criminal elements who happen to be Aboriginal like myself.
OP also states that:
Organised gangs will terrorise other organised gangs, whether skinheads, bikies etc.
But these Aboriginal crims as what they are, ATTACK everyone and anyone for the hell of it......that is the difference in Perth.
Doesn't occur to you yanks that if you take out one of these Aboriginal thugs with a gun as you suggest, that the Aboriginal content we are describing here will get bigger guns and will all arm themselves with guns and kill you and your family and other innocents in their way just for the hell of it with these guns.
They won't mess around either, with their guns.
So lay off this gun threats business it is not the way.
They have NOTHING IN THIS LIFE TO LIVE FOR and death would be a godsend to them.
It could even start a revolution with ARMED Aboriginals all over the country.

There are some genuine posts here and I still think that the OP is a good way to assess what is happening in Perth to find an answer in a peaceful action.

Here in Central Oz we have mobile Aboriginal Day/Night Patrol assisted by Police.
These Day/Night patrollers/workers are Aboriginal sworn in Security Officers
In Perth these Aboriginals who are doing these awful crimes, need an Aboriginal law enforcement strategies to address these crimes with police assisance.
There also needs to be policies in place for the primary carers of these people.
Ninety percent of Central Oz are Indigenous Aboriginals and we don't need guns for control.
We certainly do not have that type of criminal activity as there is in Perth.
I feel for you guys over there.
To me as an Aboriginal Elder here in Central Oz, there must be a more peaceful way somehow to bring this to an end.
But bringing up the bloody nuisance of gun control by the yanks WILL END IN DISASTER.!
My guns are for hunting period!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I hope Obama takes ALL YOUR GUNS OFF YOU.
You mob are gun crazy nutcases and racial profilers.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777

Yes aboriginals were mistreated and had attempted genocide upon them; havent we moved past that now?

So easy to say...scots,irish...basically causion...excepted....colored..ummm years to be excepted.....guess what?Live in your Suburban area...cut your grass, have your BBQ
..think it is only the colored people with drug n alcholol problem...close ur eyes n believe drugs n alcohol r a colored issues...whatever makes you sleep better. Lets say i beat u n now i have your neckless that means so much to you....but i beat you.....i killed ur family, i killed ur grandparents, i killed everything u loved..then u come n ask for your neckless you want want it back, the native americans,,aboriginals of australia, african americans, jewish americans and etc....they get to say ....WE THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET OVER IT

[edit on 28-8-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Not really sure what that last post was about.....but can you re-iterate for me on this predominately caucasion website; that means please re-phrase what you are saying.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'd say it's quite easy and the tactics of these 'criminals' seem quite juvenile. It's time to arm yourselves and protect yourselves. Maybe the natives are tired of a land that isn't treated as thiers any longer. Sounds very similiar to when the settlers in america started to encroach on the native american settlements. The natives would do much of the same things, very brutal sadistic tactics, rape and pilage; almost reminds me of pirates. Take whats "theirs" and run. But only time will tell maybe this is the latest in a terrorist developement.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I love the last line, "whoever you are" when he starts the post off by "we know who you are."
Geez give our names next time, then maybe you'll 'scare' us... ooooOOOOOOooooo.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Kind of scarey for them; if thats their spokesman.
I couldn't make much out of what they were trying to say- other than they hate whatever is associated with whites. I suppose this person has become Islamic too.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join