It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared in Australia.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
and that the law and the justice system is catered to let them go rather than punish them, because of the plethora of god damned PC wankers who scream racism at every arrest of a twit

But that's just it, they dont get let go- you gonna tell me there's no Aboriginal people in prison? no Aboriginal kids in juvies?- come on we both know that's not true, they don't get let off anymore than the next person and in alot of cases when Aboriginal people are in custody they are treated appallingly! -police brutality reserved just for them
Alot of people get off lightly in our crap justice system not just Aboriginal people!

I agree the world- our country included is PC mad! but please dont try and tell me Aboriginal people get more chances then non Aboriginal people- you have a youth culture in Perth that is out of control- kids who just dont give a # coz like you say everyone is too PC- out of control youths...black and white not just black

[edit on 24-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
No, he didn't say all violent crime is due to Aborigine's

Yes, he did

No he didn't - quote him otherwise.

I won't engage in an argument with someone who has to falsely lay claims.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Well maybe after fridays brawl out the front of the childrens court things might improve?

Maybe consider moving? it's a big country

I'm sorry about your cuzs kid, stupid tanning cream huh

Was it the sunday times, or another article you read that?

Man they bigged that up.

move eh... Sure, you got a spare room? You're tolerant right?

I've seen bigger fights between whites in the middle of forrest chase on a weekday, than a little bit of a tiff outside the pcc in a one off as you read.

As I say, live here.. I used to bloody live on the street, a good 20 odd years ago.

Things were certainly different back then, us wetjalas and nyungars in the same boat, got along..

If you hate living where you are, why stay there and whinge and hate where you live constantly, lots of other places with less crime to live in.

Read it somewhere? not the sunday times lol- the west coast ain't the east coast that's for sure and alot of what happens over there doesnt neccasarily make the news over here...well mainstream news anyway- but reading the article it did seem to be a particularly brutal outburst in a very public place in the day time and I guess things will be brought into check- very unruly lot you are over there LOL- TPB are talking new laws, new tactics etc

Sorry though the inn is full

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Correction,
I said that violence in Perth is all over the place.
The Kizon days ( do you even know who that is? )
The bikie days

Violence is not JUST aboriginals. BUT, and that’s a big BUT,
Bikies will smack up bikies and drunk idiots in pubs.
The Kizon days will be drug dealers and gang bangers
The Asian gangs will knife other Asian gangs
The spider boys will attack the other bikie gangs

violence is everywhere, but the Aboriginals use violence in a different standing to other cultures.
They attack innocent people, they attack in groups and they attack for no reason. if your in the wrong place, at the wrong time you will be beaten until your motionless by groups of aboriginals. For no reason!
Perth is small, 1.6Million people.
Its very isolated,

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bee95f232fd4.jpg[/atsimg]

We have one main CBD area and thats it. Because there's only one main area, its where Aboriginals go afterdark, its also where everyone goes for the cafe's and restaurants, bar Claremont and Subi which are much smaller.

They know the police cant touch them, they know everyone is reluctant to charge them, and they use this. Its why children are the ones now using weapons, because the kids wont be sent to prison.

Out of, 6 or 7 incidents I personally have had in Perth, only 1 of them was a white person.
He was heavily drunk and I was at a pub.

What you don’t get is, the white people have homes to go to.
They have jobs to go to

yes, the homeless heroin addicts will break into cars and steal stuff.

but the aboriginals, they use parks as there homes.
They sit in the main parks in out city during the day, drinking and smoking and sniffing petrol.

they roam the streets at night, they take there kids with them.
Which is why the children grow up so use to violence, alcohol and abuse.

Indigenous people are 13 times more likely to end up in prison than other Australians. Western Australia was the worst place for Indigenous people who were 21 times more likely to be in prison than non-Indigenous West Australians. In total, 31 percent of all Australian prisoners are Indigenous (despite making up just 2 percent of the population), and that figures rises to half of all juvenile offenders in detention.

www.australian-news.com.au...

This was an article from 2006. Things have gotten a lot worse since:

West Australian residents are used to seeing Aboriginal crime regularly portrayed in the nightly TV news.

Scenes of car chases and victims of muggings, rapes and bashings have become almost ho-hum.

But the escalation and savagery of Aboriginal attacks on whites in the past week have alarmed a complacent public.

Man left for dead after Aboriginal attack
A young white man Albie Lyons was walking home in the Perth suburb of Mt Lawley on Sunday when he was set upon and savagely bashed by three Aboriginal boys. The thugs stole Mr Lyons wallet and mobile phone and left him for dead.

He was discovered in a coma the next morning. Doctors had to remove part of Mr Lyons skull to relieve pressure on his brain. He is still in a coma.

Two Aboriginal youths have been charged over the incident. A third is still at large.

Aboriginals bash defenceless grandmother
Last week two Aboriginal youths bashed a defenceless 73-year-old grandmother, Beryl, as she worked at the Curtin University canteen. One youth has been charged over the offence.

Man may lose eyesight after Aboriginal attack
On Saturday night last week bouncer John Rukuata was working at a nightclub in Perth's Northbridge area when he was viciously attacked by up to 12 Aboriginal teenagers.
He was so savagely bashed that both eyes are just slits in a grotesquely swollen purple face. Doctors have told Mr Rukuata that he may lose the sight in his left eye.
Two Aboriginals have been arrested over the bashing.

Aboriginals attack female police officer with hammer
At 7.30 pm last Sunday Amanda Wells called into a convenience store to buy a meal before starting work. As she was getting into her car she was attacked by an Aboriginal woman and dragged from her car.
When she identified herself as a police officer, the woman and her male partner went into a frenzy and attacked Ms Wells with a hammer.
An Aboriginal man has been charged over the attack.

Aboriginal gang brag about killing white youth
Perth was shocked by the brutal racist killing that occurred on Christmas Eve 2002.
Leon Robinson, 21, attempted to get a lift from a passing car after a night out with his friends at Perth's Hillarys Boat Harbour.
Mr Robinson made the fatal mistake of flagging down a car driven by Aboriginal Jeremiah Charles Farmer. Farmer and his gang got out of the car. A second carload of Aboriginals also stopped. The gang viciously attacked Mr Robinson who fell to the ground. He was then repeatedly kicked by several attackers as he lay motionless on the ground.
Farmer dragged Mr Robinson's body off the road before speeding off.
Despite revival attempts by passers-by and ambulance officers, Mr Robinson did not regain consciousness. He died in hospital on Christmas morning.
At the trial of Farmer and three youths, prosecutor Dave Dempster told the court that the Aboriginal gang later stopped and bragged to each other about attacking a white guy.
The West Australian public was horrified when the gang walked free from court on a legal technicality.

Problems in the justice system do nothing for this.
As I said, the media now don’t even say ' Aboriginal ' in fear of being labelled racist.

But, court records show that if your Aboriginal, and your sentence you get a lighter sentence then NON aboriginal Australians.

www.australian-news.com.au...

Judges soft on Aboriginal criminals
Judges sentence Aboriginals to 43% shorter jail terms than the rest of the population
If you are an Aboriginal felon then you can expect a jail term 42.8% shorter than a non- Aboriginal convicted for the same offence. The median aggregate sentence length for all offences for Aboriginals is 2 years, versus 3 years and 6 months for non-Aboriginals.

These startling figures, as shown in the table below, validate the public perception that judges are soft on Aboriginal criminals.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03e6abe19189.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Yes, he did

Fair enough- same here- if you can't see the OP is singling Indigenous people out and laying false claims, I will end this here too.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You should all get guns!!!

IF someone messes with you, you can blast um to pieces.
Once the news gets out that people are fighting back with guns the crime will stop.
Until, the criminals get guns... then you can orchestrate massive street battles and
flame throwers as we do in the south here. In the second phase you can place the heads
of the dead in shop windows which will warn the criminals of the consequences awaiting them. In the third phase you take the carcasses of the dead and dry them in the sun,
slice into strips, package, sell and use the proceeds to by more ammunition

An American solution

[edit on 24-8-2009 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I remember the last American warship that docked here, was followed by the following story...

July 6, 2009 18:14:00

Police say an attack on four United States sailors in Perth early yesterday morning appears to have been unprovoked.
The three men and one woman were attacked by a group of five people, including a pregnant woman, near the city train station.
They were kicked and punched and one sailor was stabbed in the cheek with a pair of scissors.
Detective Constable Brian Connelly says the sailors were not in uniform.
"It's not a very good endorsement in the city of Perth where people are visiting here that are serving their country were assaulted in this way," he said.

Constable Brian Connelly says the sailors are shocked.
"They're in a position where they're here and trying to relax after being stationed in Japan for a period of time.
"They've come here to relax and this is what they're met with.
He says police are looking for five people.

"There were three Aboriginal males, probably aged between 15 to 20, and two Aboriginal females, probably within the same age range."

One of the attackers was a pregnant WOMAN!
They used scissors.

Need I say any more?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   

If you hate living where you are, why stay there and whinge and hate where you live constantly, lots of other places with less crime to live in.

Where did you get the idea I hate where I live?

Im just not allowed to complain about it, or suffer the wrath of those who don't live here knowing better, is my complaint.

Read it somewhere? not the sunday times lol- the west coast ain't the east coast that's for sure and alot of what happens over there doesnt neccasarily make the news over here...well mainstream news anyway- but reading the article it did seem to be a particularly brutal outburst in a very public place in the day time and I guess things will be brought into check- very unruly lot you are over there LOL- TPB are talking new laws, new tactics etc

Yeah it was a Sunday Times HIT "SAVE OUT CITY!"

made me think, how pathetic the pollies are when that goes on everyday, but god forbid it happens at a place where the media is..

Did you notice who was involved by the way?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Yes, he did

Fair enough- same here- if you can't see the OP is singling Indigenous people out and laying false claims, I will end this here too.

I fear we have a fundamental inability to see eye to eye. Yours being closed - mine open.

See the post above by the OP - argue that, argue it, don't just recite rhetorical pre-designed statements. ARGUE IT.

LIVE IT.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Welcome to Gen Y! Generation X parents suck! Perhaps that's why I haven't bothered fathering any kids at this point.

IRM

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Sounds like a great time to vacation in PERTH,,, with an uzi and grenades.

This is what happens in white societies that screw over the less pasty for a time.

They will get it out of their belief system, the us verses them mentality.

This new generation in America is a testament to that, we went from militarized neighborhoods to colorful crowds of friends in less then 20 years.

Sorry it is so bad... And sorry you cannot freely call it what it is...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator
You should all get guns!!!

IF someone messes with you, you can blast um to pieces.
Once the news gets out that people are fighting back with guns the crime will stop.
Until, the criminals get guns... then you can orchestrate massive street battles and
flame throwers as we do in the south here. In the second phase you can place the heads
of the dead in shop windows which will warn the criminals of the consequences awaiting them. In the third phase you take the carcasses of the dead and dry them in the sun,
slice into strips, package, sell and use the proceeds to by more ammunition

An American solution

[edit on 24-8-2009 by mental modulator]

lol yay for the American solution- you guys just love your guns

second line

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Where did you get the idea I hate where I live?

Im just not allowed to complain about it, or suffer the wrath of those who don't live here knowing better, is my complaint.

Yeah it was a Sunday Times HIT "SAVE OUT CITY!"

made me think, how pathetic the pollies are when that goes on everyday, but god forbid it happens at a place where the media is..

Did you notice who was involved by the way?

I got the idea from you- you're obviously not happy where you are living?

No, it wasn't the Sunday Times and yes I did see who was involved but for some reason the link is now inactive? serious, was going to post it but it comes up as an error, have to mail them to see why and haven't got around to that yet? tried like 10 times lol

I saw 9 pics and an Aboriginal was in one pic.

All the others were white people going at it covered in blood.

What was the story then? wouldnt want to be accused of believing everything I read in the paper and or they didnt report the story properly

And yes I agree Pollies suck

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Chop- you have to wait until after dinner
just ran out of time bbl

oh and no reciting I promise hala

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Correction,
I said that violence in Perth is all over the place.
Violence is not JUST aboriginals. BUT, and that’s a big BUT,
Bikies will smack up bikies and drunk idiots in pubs.
The Kizon days will be drug dealers and gang bangers
The Asian gangs will knife other Asian gangs
The spider boys will attack the other bikie gangs

Why didnt you mention all these in your OP?

Why just mention Aboriginals?

but the Aboriginals use violence in a different standing to other cultures.
They attack innocent people, they attack in groups and they attack for no reason

And so do white people? still not seeing why you are singling them out and how they're violence is somehow different to any other races violence?

Perth is small, 1.6Million people.
Its very isolated

No joke, it's not like I haven't been there...know how big it is and where it is

They know the police cant touch them, they know everyone is reluctant to charge them

but the police do touch them bashing them senseless in some cases, or locking them in 40 degree heat in the back of a paddy wagon, with no water until they die.
And they do get charged, is why the prisons are full of them

Which is why the children grow up so use to violence, alcohol and abuse

That is sad- but that's how it goes- we had a case of a 5 yr in QLD coupla years back snapped smoking a bong- and guess what? he wasn't Aboriginal- bad habits are passed down to the next generation whatever the colour of your skin is-

But, court records show that if your Aboriginal, and your sentence you get a lighter sentence then NON aboriginal Australians.

So you tried to show me, only thing is that link is not current- 1998 was over ten years ago, maybe current stats might be more appropriate?
and more than one source whilst your at it, something not so redneck right maybe

But if it is true, I stand corrected and informed- but see I don't have a problem with that even if it is true- prison is not the answer- TOO MANY ppl go inside for minor crimes- they come out worse than when they went in- locking them up and throwing away the key isn't the answer and it's not the answer for a lot of people inside, regardless of their skin colour.
We have case after case of how bad Indigenous folk are treated in custody so I for one would be happy to hear they get lesser sentences.

And just quickly, back to your OP

We are under attack from a violent force

And so were they- literally murdered in cold blood- what goes around, comes around huh whats good for the goose and all that- distaste aside- WE are the way they are- WE are reaping what we sow- WE should show a bit of understanding for a race that has lost their way because of US- go start your vigilanty group- guess where you'll end up- in prison with all those Indigenous folk you love so much.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You've hit the nail on the head there,it seems unlikely that generations of indiginous peoples(be they aboriginal,native American etc) that have been raised on tales of violence and in some instances genocide,against their forebears will not at some point seek to "redress the balance"you've maybe been lucky with previous generations of indigines,now,however,looks like you may be about to reap the whirlwind.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I got the idea from you- you're obviously not happy where you are living?

Wrong.

Im not happy with who I live with.

Difference.

No, it wasn't the Sunday Times and yes I did see who was involved but for some reason the link is now inactive? serious, was going to post it but it comes up as an error, have to mail them to see why and haven't got around to that yet? tried like 10 times lol

I saw 9 pics and an Aboriginal was in one pic.

All the others were white people going at it covered in blood.

Sounds right... It was a scottish bloke who jumped in to help the person on the ground too.

What was the story then? wouldnt want to be accused of believing everything I read in the paper and or they didnt report the story properly

And yes I agree Pollies suck

It was just a day in the city, no real story.

Just happened to have a news crew there at the time. Seen far worse.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfmanhalfamazing
It's the South Africa virus.... its spreading!

Welcome to our world! Sucks hey?!?

Yeah I know. SA is one jacked up place these days and the virus spread to Detroit as well. No guns in Australia equals no rights to defend yourself against the hordes that were let into the country and the ones who run amok. White people and Western society will have committed suicide within 100yrs and will not exist.

[edit on 24-8-2009 by shai hulud]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

Dissapointed such a blatant attack on a poster not the post has been allowed to stand.
Even using comments from my own profile to try and discredit me.

As for the other posts, ill reply back to you sooon, just got to the office and have a mountain of work.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join