It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared in Australia.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Well I see another common denominator.It starts with pure water.Add sugar and one little microbe...It reproduces and eats the sugar and 'pees in the pool' until,guess what?It has poisoned itself out.That pee is alcohol and human brains get poisoned too.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Second class citizens?
Do second class citizens get free health care, free dental, free schooling, single payment loans, annual royalties etc etc?

Give me a break!

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ancient Arrow, also I hear u about how you guys have been, and still are treated.

My heart broke for that elder that died in the back of the paddy wagon- unbelievable, not sure what was done about that but at the very very least I would hope the people involved lost their jobs and made to do community service.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

that is absolutely right on money.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I've been searching the Net myself. For some reason, my computer's alert system was popping-off red-warnings about infections every few minutes ! Weird that so many Aussie gun-ban sites would loaded with infections

Anyway, in my brief search I learned that approx. 5% only of Australians are permitted to own and use a firearm and such owners are required to run the gauntlet of restrictions, licences, inspections, etc. etc. on ongoing basis.

Those permitted to own and use guns are sporting/target clubs (very restrictive conditions for them) and rural-dwellers (pretty restrictive for them also).

Interestingly, crime in Australia is claimed to have increased since the virtual gun-ban. But then I guess it depends who's telling the story.

Suicides by gun (according the several online sources I've just accessed) have become suicides by other means

Obviously the criminal fraternity still has and uses guns .. on the unarmed Aussie public.

No public 'carry' of weapons as is permitted in America, even by the small 5% who are legally able to possess guns

Crime does not appear to have lessened. Australian criminals who don't have access to firearms are using other weapons, such as tyre levers, allegedly infected needles, knives, lumps of wood and concrete, builders' tools such as screwdrivers, etc.

Guns are being traded within the Australian criminal community. It's just that now, the average Aussie has no means of protecting himself and those he/she values.

For example, sprays such as Mace and pepper sprays .. all kinds of sprays .. are illegal in Australia.

Carrying a knife or other weapon, concealed or otherwise, as means of potential self-defence, is a crime.

Criminals in Australia are importing sickening knuckle-duster type weapons fitted with several scalpel like projections. A man on the Gold Coast in Queensland was pulled over by police at approx. 10 p.m. for driving erratically. He was allowed to proceed. Two hours later, approx., he was pulled up by different police for the same thing and was about to be subjected to a breath-test when he bolted from the scene. At that point, the police undertook a basic search of the vehicle and discovered the scalpel-projection knuckle-duster item which was featured on the front page of the Gold Coast Bulletin.

If someone attacked your spouse or child or parent with one of those objects, they'd fare worse than if attacked by a brown-bear. Permanent disfigurement would be the very least you'd suffer if you survived.

How could someone wielding a weapon like that be stopped ? If they had any 'finer feelings' to which you might appeal, then they wouldn't have purchased the weapon to begin with.

Aussies are confronted by the possibility of random or other attack on daily basis, yet they are legally prevented from possessing any weapon ... even a spray .. with which to defend themselves, their loved-ones, neighbours and other member of the public.

Yet do Aussie politicians practice what they preach ? No, they wear bullet-proof vests and they and their families are guarded by well-armed guards 24/7.

Does law-enforcement ? No, they are constantly updating their deadly arsenal (via which they first protect themselves and their families) at public expense.

It's beyond a joke

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempest501

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Second class citizens?
Do second class citizens get free health care, free dental, free schooling, single payment loans, annual royalties etc etc?

Give me a break!

Agreed.

So they get a few benefits that most every Australian can get- dont forget its not just Aboriginals on the dole
- anyone can get free health, free dental, free schooling, single payment loans etc

They (Aboriginals) got and continue to get the short end of the stick!! it's no small wonder they've become so disallusioned!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Easy fix here, bait them into attacking.

When they do, take care of it.

How you take care of it depends on how far you are willing to go.

Your going to need a group of ppl, preferably ex-police, or ex-military.

Talk to the prior victims and their families first.

Check out what they see that triggers them to attack and make it
appear for them, and they fall for it, and you can take them down
with tazers or worse if that is your level of anger.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

No, no, no, no

Sorry, but you're either deliberately not telling the truth .. or you are ignorant of the truth.

Either way, you're speading disinfo .. and it needs correction for the sake of those who might read this thread.

Ok .. my source: Australian aborigines. If you want to claim THEY are liars and spreading disinfo .. you go right ahead.

I know on very intimate level an Aboriginal elder .. a woman.

The woman in question is of senior years, but alert and knows what she's talking about.

She is half white/half Aboriginal, from a Tweed Heads tribe.

She was rescued from her tribe by whites who took her into their home, provided her an education and later sent her to learn household-management, known then as 'domestic science'.

She worked all her life until she reached retirement age.

She married a Solomon Islander. For those not familiar with the Solomons, they are NOT Australian aborigines.

Solomon Islanders pride themselves on being 'the world's blackest people'.

My Aborigine neighbour and her Solomon islander had seven children, six who survived. Those children were thus 1/4 white, 1/4 Australia Aborigine and 1/2 Solomon Island extraction. They were naturally far darker complexioned than their mother.

My neighbour's children had children of their own.

My neighbour said 3/4 of her grandchildren had to be 'taken into care' due to parental neglect.

My Aborigine neighbour told me in detail about her son. He was made a manager of a motel on the northern NSW coast. The motel was purchased specificially for the purpose by the Aussie government, using taxpayers' money. His mother (my neighbour) said the government also paid for a 'real manager' to run the motel, housekeepers and other staff and an accountant. She said her son had next to nothing to do with the day to day running of the motel and spent his time 'drinking and fishing'. I asked why the government had made him manager of the motel. She said it was part of a programme to increase Aborigines self-esteem and to 'prove that Aborigines could run business if given the chance'.

Ok. Case Two.

My Aborigine neighbour used to catch the bus in the morning and return at night. One day she told me she was exhausted and that she'd told her daughter: 'Listen woman .. you stop your running around the world and get in and clean that dump you've been given'.

Then she explained. Her daughter (1/4 Australian Aborigine, 1/4 white and 1/2 Solomon Island extraction) had been 'given' a 'Aborigine gift-shop' on the Gold Coast's most prestigious marina tourist centre. The rent alone was staggering and would have bought a couple of family homes per year.

The 'gift shop' sold mostly Asian-import 'Australian Souveniers' such as Aussie flags, statuettes of Australian fauna, kangaroo-skin backpacks, etc.

The gift-shop was fully staffed. My Aborigine neighbour said her daughter had also been 'given' a high-rise apartment overlooking both the ocean and the broadwater and marina. My neighbour said her daughter sometimes didn't even go in to work at all and at other times she arrived late, left early. Again, according to my neighbour, the enormous cost of the gift-shop and staff was funded by the Aussie tax-payer, as was the daughter's apartment.

Further, said my neighbour .. her daughter (1/4 Aborigine, 1/4 white, 2/4 Solomon Islander extraction) travelled around the world at Aussie tax-payer expense, business class. The daughter's most recent junket, according to her mother, was to travel to the US to 'meet' with American Indians, to discuss ways in which they'd been badly done by, by the American and Australian people, in effect.

My neighbour said she had been travelling several times a week to her daughter's luxurious, taxpayer-funded apartment .. to clean it. On the other days, she travelled by bus to clean her other daughter's taxpayer-funded house. She said she'd had enough and had told her daughters to lift their game and get off their spoiled bums.

My Aborigine neighbour pointed out one of her grandsons. His hair was intricately fashioned in African-type corn-braids, with a plait at the back. 'He's covered in tattooes', said my neighbour, describing her grandson (who at the time was doing 'burn-offs' across a neighbour's manicured lawns, thus causing scars that would take the rest of summer to regrow) as a 'bad little bastard' who'd already been in trouble with the law more times than she could count. She said she'd offered to take him in, to prevent him being placed in care.

She said almost all her other grandchildren had been 'placed into care' because their parents (my neighbour's own children) had been found guilty of neglect. This one grandson (the menace on the bike, smoking like an old man and spitting like a tough guy towards my retired neighbours) she said, was her 'big hope'. And then she told me that the government 'reserved a place at university' for any Aboriginal child who 'gets to Grade Ten'. Other Australian children of course, have to get a high pass at the end of Grade Twelve, plus pass a barrage of extra tests, before they're eligible to apply for a university place (most of which in any case are sold to overseas students).

My neighbour said if she could get the kid through to Grade Ten, then his future was assured, because not only would he be given a university place, he'd also be provided with tutors (tax payer expense) and would be virtually 'gauranteed' a pass, because Aborigines were set easier exams than whites and got lots of help to DO those exams. She said he would also receive travel, study, books, clothing and other payment and that the government was 'desperate' to have a few Aborigine graduates who would then be fast-tracked into good, government jobs.

I spoke with the ABC shortly after Maxine McCue savaged Pauline Hanson on tv. I told them all I've written above and more. They called me a 'liar'. I told them my Aborigine neighbour had given me permission to give them her name, address and phone number .. and had extended an invitation for them to contact her 'and get it straight from the old Abos mouth' unquote. The ABC backed down. The producer said he'd relied for his facts on 'researchers'. They didn't apologise though and didn't contact my neighbour.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The criteria for Australian 'Aboriginality' .. which in turn grants perks such as being made manager of a going-concern which others run (dumb old whitey as a rule) while you 'go fishing' or travel to the US in order to 'commiserate with Native Americans about their rough deal in life ....

the criteria for Aboriginality is

' if you FEEL aboriginal'.

My Aborigine neighbour's children obviously 'felt' Aboriginal .. even though they were only 1/4 Aboriginal blood. And 'feeling Aboriginal' paid off !

Now here's a secret. As far back as 40 years ago, Lebanese immigrant guys in Australia were periodically 'going bush'. Gangs of them went 'kangaroo shooting' which means they got drunk and excited, and, sitting atop a 4x wheel and armed with spotlights and guns, they shot at startled kangaroos and left the land littered with them. The animals of course die a slow and agonising death, being eaten alive by ants and predators until they die of these assaults and their wounds.

When the delights of carnage had receded, these Lebanese guys then headed to the country towns, to get drunk, fight and have sex with as many Aboriginal females as they wanted.

They left behind children who were part Aborigine and at least half Lebanese. Considering most of the town-dwelling Aborigines are themselves at least 'part something else', these offsprings of the Lebanese gangs are nothing approaching what most people regard as 'aboriginal'.

However, those half-Lebanese kids are able to claim they 'feel' aboriginal.

There is not a great deal of difference in appearance between Aborigines, Lebanese and Indians and Pakistanis.

Currently, the Australian tax-payer is supporting (entirely, in most instances) people who have brown skin and claim to 'feel aboriginal'.

Centrelink does NOT put those with brown skin and who claim to 'feel aboriginal' through ANYthing like the ordeal they put white Australians through in order they might claim benefits

Nor is it policy in Australia to 'bury and hide' the identity of crimes committed by white Australians .. as is the case with offenders who have that little bit of extra pigment and who claim they 'feel' Aborigine.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Come to some of the far southern suburbs of Melbourne. You can walk the streets alone and you probably won't even see a single person.

No. I am sorry I don't help people that allowed their government to remove their means of self protection.

Yeah we don't want Stone Cutters in Australia anyway.
Most Australians are in fact, for, these laws, and from what I've seen, statistics do too.

Here, you would be referred to as a "gun nut".

If my city is a high crime city, I have a Concealed Weapons permit, I can legally carry my fire arm. If a group of punks wants to gang up on me, they better hope they are faster than my draw.

And what if the gang of punks has guns?

Answer: - *mashed potato*

A very racist thread this, that's leaves an unpleasant taste in the mouth, its only saving grace is the true colours of some of the ATS posters to have posted a reply and the OP's feelings.

Indeed, and your own post proves it.

[edit on 22/8/2009 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

I never deal with the what ifs...it is pointless. I deal with it as it comes. I was attacked with a knife....did i curl up in a ball and wish I had a gun...NO...I fought them off. Sure I was a little banged up but so were they and I lived to tell about it. I also had a gun pointed at me....but i was lucky...even bigger coward to pull the trigger. If some coward wants to blow my head off with a gun...go for it. Do I care what happened to the deaf people...ABSOLUTELY NOT, not my problem nor will it ever be. I have noticed one thing about gun owners...they tell us that guns are for thier familes and themselves protection but when you rea the replies, they sound as trigger happy as the criminals. They will say things like....I would like to see he/she try that with me....pretty much hoping that one day someone will attempt something on them so they canhave the pleasure of using thier guns on another human being.

Most of the gun owners in the good ol' USA are nothing pretty pathetic who talk big and tough like people should fear them.....the same people that would wet thier pants if they didn't have thier little gun with them when confronted.
As for the aboriginals being the cause of all crime...that is complete BS....if you think this way about any people you are ignorant and hopefully these colored people would do the world a favour and take you out. Just because some or a lot do something wrong...the entire race should not be to blame. Every race has it's A-Holes.

Case in point...I'm a prime example...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by kerazeesicko]

[edit on 22-8-2009 by kerazeesicko]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is going to sound very hypocritical, but wow. Some people have very 1 sided views.
Now, as I said, the Aboriginal problem in Perth isn’t about GANGS, it’s not about cultures or anything like that.
It’s completely different here.

Gangs have some sort of value, you know?
Imagine if a South American gang a group of say, 8 all under 13yrs old came across 2 Indian students at a train stop.
This gang consists of young boys AND girls.

No other gang would beat these two Indian students up to within inches of their life.
The aboriginal children in Perth think it’s a game, find a pole, find a brick and beat them until they don’t move.

Unless you see the CCTV footage you don’t understand, but the attacks are nothing but fun for these people.

Now, like I said but some seem to ignore, if you drive 4-5 hours outside of the city yes the Aboriginals are great. They are true Australians.
Brilliant people, they eat grubs, they talk of the dreamtime, and they listen and like you.

There is a park in Perth CBD, next to the council building.
Any given day you can walk past and see a dozen aboriginals.
They all have coke cans / baked bean cans.. Full of petrol.
They just sit there all day sniffing it.

They will ask for money when you walk past, ask for cigarettes.
Once they get beer into them, they no longer ask, they take.

The police don’t do anything, because as soon as they do the aboriginal groups scream racism.

This last month we have seen a sky rocketing of bus driver attacks.
Bus drivers being beaten, spit on, metal poles been used, bricks.. Everything and anything.
All by ' dark people '

Yes, the kizon days, the bikie days and so forth were dark, but they kept it in-house.
Bikies shot bikies, drug dealers shot drug dealers.

Never once have I heard of the Coffin Cheaters finding Indian students at train stations and beating them senseless.

You walk around Northbridge at night, the main restaurant/club/pub district, you’ll come across gangs of young aboriginal children.

They are obviously intoxicated or doped up.

Asking for money, abusing people, swearing at people.
They will approach you in a car park for no reason, beat you up and take your money.

Like I said, I grew up in South Auckland.
I’ve seen Maori' gangs and assaults,

The aboriginals in Perth really have no boundaries.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
All the media will show is aboriginal people causing trouble, other minorities causing trouble, whites retalisting.

It all part of a brainwash scheme to make you scared so that you feel you need big brother government to protect you & can pass their security laws to make Australia into a police state.

Don't believe me look at America where media causes scare-mongering against different racial groups & then implement laws that give big brother great powers.

Australia's control laws aren't as strong as America's but it is definately walking down the American path.

It's all part of taking away civil rights & turning the populace into scared, easily controlled, brain-dead sheeple.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

They (Aboriginals) got and continue to get the short end of the stick!! it's no small wonder they've become so disallusioned!

First, that is not true.
Second, even if it is true how does that justify the sickening bashings and rapes perpetrated by these people?

I hope I'm not repeating a post but if someone comes at you with a stick, get a bigger stick

I agree completely, but it is never a one on one fight, you gotta take on the whole pack.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sicklecell

First, that is not true.
Second, even if it is true how does that justify the sickening bashings and rapes perpetrated by these people?

Yes, that is true.

Sickening bashings and rapes are not something exclusive to Aboriginals

They act no worse than us whiteys do.

I see a race that has no hope left, they were murdered in cold blood and are still looked down on- if you think racism isnt alive and well in Oz I'm sorry but you're delusional.

Yes, some of them don't help their cause but that is just a small part of a big picture.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The title of the thread and the content of the O.P are different then what I expected. I mean, it is terrible to hear that happening in Australia, but I was really thrown off by the title. Still a good post though. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

yes this is becoming more common, but fact of it is I've been surrounded and mugged like this twice before years ago.
1) nambucca Heads NSW, approx 22 years ago, was assulted by 20-35 aboriginal youths whilst trying to get a cab back to macksville with my girlfriend after seeing a movie at the Nambucca cinema; 'Rodney king' style- without the batons; these guys had a lot of heart

2) Stabbed in Surrey Hills NSW, after being confronted by 2 aboriginals for $1 dollar. Its terrible what heroin does to you; Hey Junkies?

In the first case -it was youths aged 14-16; bare in mind I was only 15 myself.

Just saying that its been an upward trend, but has existed, if only more isolated, before.

Individuals who do this suck, have no heart- and choose their victims.
Victims are easy though, when your in a group of about 20 or so, just ask the Lebanese populations of Bankstown NSW.
Ever wonder why the Cronulla Riot happened?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
St Vaast,

Either way, you're speading disinfo .. and it needs correction for the sake of those who might read this thread.

Bull#, disinfo- the same could be said for you

Yes the Aboriginals get extra help but we help ALL Australians I honestly dont understand your gripe- so they may get a few more perks...you dont see why they should? you dont see they need extra help? you don't see the way they are is white man's fault?

YES some will abuse the system as will all people of all different nationalities!

the criteria for Aboriginality is if 'you FEEL Aborignal'

No, it's not.

If you have any Aboriginal in your blood, it is recognised.

Currently, the Australian tax-payer is supporting (entirely, in most instances) people who have brown skin and claim to 'feel aboriginal'

No they dont'- these people are part Aboriginal and that is recognised

Centrelink does NOT put those with brown skin and who claim to 'feel aboriginal' through ANYthing like the ordeal they put white Australians through in order they might claim benefits

Yes they can cruise in on their Aboriginal status- but how hard is for ANY Aussie to get on the dole? hardly an ordeal- I know people that are third generation dole bludgers- it's as easy as piss to get welfare in Oz

OP
The aboriginals in Perth really have no boundaries

Lots of people have no boundaries not just Aboriginals.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
St Vaast

The lady in Tweed was she a Corowa?- just a guess

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

Why has this thread degenerated into a beat-up of Aboriginals?
I gave my examples! they happened. I've got friends whom are Indigenous also; like any other race, there are good and bad.

Forget about Aboriginals wroughting the System; its not their system anyway. They hate the fact that invaders have taken their home.
Yes, I am the descendant of one of these invaders; yet I can see why they are pissed-off.
Many have tried to assimulate, others just don't think they should stoop that low- I think we commonly call this PRIDE.

WORD OF ADVICE: Forget about anyone you feel that is cheating the system (Aboriginals are the least of your worries- look towards certain immigrant groups that have come from the middle-east (Not mentioning any names, but do I really need to?)).

Conclusion: No matter how much money is in Government Coffers; the Government will make sure they squander it all.
and you are worried about welfare cheats etc.

There is an old saying; If the head of the fish is rotten, so too is the rest!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join