It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War has been declared in Australia.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Wotta slander!
Prove it.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I dont know about the rest of you but there's something not quite right about the direction this threads going in. Let's try and pull it back on track because there is an important issue at hand. I do not encourage either side of the debate to resort to violence, it only begets. Please read my previous post regarding the nature of the divide and conquer aspect to governance. We all need to look closer at the reasons why our communities are becoming more prone to crime or should that be appear to be more prone? There's a lot of bad things happen inside the Aboriginal communities but then the same can be said in any community within Australia, singling out the Aboriginals smells of hypocracy. There's abuse going on within the white communities that would make you sick, even send you mad if you had an ounce of empathy. Crimes to rival and exceed the rather outlandish claims by Agit8dChop. Howard and his government (or indeed any government) couldnt give a toss about what happens at the low to middle levels of society. The intervention had nothing to do with the welfare of Aboriginals. Lets say it killed a number of the elites problems with one stone, one of those being the control of the land. See that's why they used the military in a civil matter, and you thought you lived in a democracy!
I was very serious when I claimed that the powers that be have decided to go to war with the general population of this planet. If you doubt it I suggest you look long and hard at whats going on in the world and if you cannot see that its nothing to do with race then I'm afraid you are on the losing side.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by SOXMIS]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I'm not really sure what you are moaning about...... these things you are chatting about has been going on for decades all over the world.... there are violent people everywhere..... unfortunately we all have to live with them no matter what colour they are...... or age for that matter....

There was a murder of a young 9 year old over here yesterday.... a peodophile rapist who should have been locked up.... he was white!!! I could name tons of murders & rapes over the last year but i'm not going to....

[edit on 30-8-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueforger
reply to post by SevenThunders

Wotta slander!
Prove it.

Sigh. It's not like this is anything new
www.heretical.com...

www.hanksville.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

The Aztecs also had a huge intricate system of human sacrifice as is well known. A number of native American tribes in North America also practiced this as well as cannibalism.

www.heretical.com...

Sorry to break up your carefully inculcated worldview of all aborigines being peace loving nature worshipers.

I just happen to see a pattern here. Cultures that fall into this kind of behavior eventually get their arses handed to them. I fear for Western culture since we have normalized the practice of slaughtering unborn humans.

We now see the barbarians at the gate, ready to devour what remains of our culture. Unless there are some real changes the future does not look good.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
No one particular race, colour or creed has, or will ever have, the monopoly on violence toward their fellow man.

Violence, unfortunately is a human condition that lives within all of us. Some of us can actually and thankfully, keep it under control.

Just my naive opinion.

take care all
res

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GeneralHercules

Wow...do you really think that your fantastic (as in: a fantasy...not wonderful) rant offers anything insightful to this thread? As if anyone would take your threats seriously.

pretty
man

take care all, yes even you General Hercules

res

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by woodwardjnr

These aborigine cultures were destroyed for a reason. They were demonic and included things like cannibalism and child sacrifice. Now that the main stream culture is returning to the 'old' ways and rejecting Christ, mainstream culture will be destroyed as well. Perhaps it is fitting that the destruction comes at the hands of the aborigines.

[SNIP] Aboriginals mightnt have been as peace loving as some bleeding hearts like to make out- BUT they co existed here with nature for thousands of years- they didn't wipe each other out or cause permanent damage to our planet- so who are the smart ones? us, or them?
(rhetoric dont bother answering I've read enough)

[edit on 31-8-2009 by lifecitizen]

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary insult.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
What are you whining about, OP? Get a friggin' gun and shoot these punks.

It's not rocket surgery. It's called "self defense".

Oh, what, guns are banned? Okay, then, when the Gov't comes to take your guns, you treat them like you do the punks: You shoot them.

It's called liberty, try it some time.

Mod Edit: COMMUNICATING THREATS OF VIOLENCE ON ATS – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
For over 200 years now there is no change in attitudes toward us Aborigines.

I know it must seem that way AncientArrow but not all of us are racist- some of us see your struggle and hope that it won't always be that way.

It's true though, if we're generally speaking- you are still looked down on and that sucks, all we can do is hope that attitudes can change? it doesnt seem hopeful when you have people on the www starting threads making out all the violence in their city is from people with Aboriginal blood
but other people from that same city have posted and disagree, so all hope is not lost.

Onwards and upwards

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
What are you whining about, OP? Get a friggin' gun and shoot these punks.

It's not rocket surgery. It's called "self defense".

Oh, what, guns are banned? Okay, then, when the Gov't comes to take your guns, you treat them like you do the punks: You shoot them.

It's called liberty, try it some time.

Great advice

You must be American- yeah let's all get guns and end up like you guys

And guns aren't banned, we just have more regulation than America does.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SOXMIS
I dont know about the rest of you but there's something not quite right about the direction this threads going in. Let's try and pull it back on track because there is an important issue at hand. I do not encourage either side of the debate to resort to violence, it only begets. Please read my previous post regarding the nature of the divide and conquer aspect to governance. We all need to look closer at the reasons why our communities are becoming more prone to crime or should that be appear to be more prone? There's a lot of bad things happen inside the Aboriginal communities but then the same can be said in any community within Australia, singling out the Aboriginals smells of hypocracy. There's abuse going on within the white communities that would make you sick, even send you mad if you had an ounce of empathy. Crimes to rival and exceed the rather outlandish claims by Agit8dChop. Howard and his government (or indeed any government) couldnt give a toss about what happens at the low to middle levels of society. The intervention had nothing to do with the welfare of Aboriginals. Lets say it killed a number of the elites problems with one stone, one of those being the control of the land. See that's why they used the military in a civil matter, and you thought you lived in a democracy!
I was very serious when I claimed that the powers that be have decided to go to war with the general population of this planet. If you doubt it I suggest you look long and hard at whats going on in the world and if you cannot see that its nothing to do with race then I'm afraid you are on the losing side.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by SOXMIS]

Well said Sox.

I agree with the rest of your post also.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Oh okay Gem, sorry, will edit.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There’s a few points Id like to discuss

Ha- you're not discussing anything Chop, you're here talking down to Arrow like he must be hard of understanding

John Howard’s intervention into Aboriginal Territories as a political move.

- this is probably the only thing you've said in the entire thread that is actually on the money

Kids were being removed not because they wanted to create a white Australia, but because leaving them in environments where they could be raped, molested, killed etc was criminal.

You really believe everything you type, that is the scary, and disheartening part Chop.

The Stolen Generation was all about imposing white mans ideals onto native Australians- we took them 'for their own good' but not in the way you are asserting- we wanted them to 'assimilate' all the while treating them like second class citizens- we took away their basic rights and there was nothing noble about that- it had nothing to do with them raping their children or being molested or killed etc as you're saying- it had to do with us demanding and enforcing our way of life onto them because we didnt think it was 'proper' the way they lived.

Do you have any idea how they were treated in the past? did you know they went to war for us and yet we we still taking their children? do you think that is fair? do you think it was fair that even though we had stolen them that they weren't allowed to eat in the same places we did, to vote, to swim in a public pool, to marry who they wanted, to get educated? do you? do you think that was FAIR AND JUST? coz if you did,I'm here to tell you IT WASN'T- we stole their children and made them do things our way, and prior to that we just murdered them in cold blood.

We wouldn’t do it today with White people

Are you serious? for DOCS to be involved the kids have to be practically near dead- DOCS cant keep up with the demand of white people abusing their kids- too many, not enough resources.

Infact, There are Aboriginals today who believe building hostels to educate and take care of aboriginal children

Yes just like we have organisations helping educate white people on how to care for the kids, how to stop drinking and taking drugs, how to get a job etc

Aboriginals have as much opportunity to live and prosper as I do

Yes, they do- but do you have to deal with racism day in and day out? do you have people look down on you because you have Aborignal blood in you? No- you don't- so you won't ever know how that feels.

All these Aboriginals are being paid welfare.

The dole is only for Aboriginals? who knew, not me- see where I live we have third generation dole bludgers and this may surprise you, but they're not Aboriginal they are white

What did this aboriginal child decide?
He chose to wag school
He chose to drink and sniff petrol
He chose to live of welfare
He will grow up and end up in fights, end up in jail and end up ruining his life.

And so do COUNTLESS white children- you think there's no white people in jail or that white kids don't wag school?

Is it justified him blaming white people?

Is it justified that a white kid from a good suburb from a good family, that has everything ends up in jail, or wagging school? is it justified that he hates society and decides to opt out?

We give them welfare, we give them homes and this is how they live.

Did it ever occur to you that we imposed our standards of living on them- they didnt ask to be stolen and told how to live ya know.

Sorry, but maybe we thought in 200yrs the child rape, child abuse, violence, alcoholism could stop?

Yes because no white person acts like that! we just don't have problems with child rape, child abuse, violence or alcohol do we
no sirree bob none of that in OUR society!

You have no clue Chop- you dont even realise how racist you are- EVERYTHING here what I have quoted is racist and hypocritcal- hypocrisy from the white man, oh sorry youre half Moari- I guess that makes you some kind of an expert and you somehow feel jusitified in spewing forth such rubbish- as far as I'm concerned you can go back to NZ and live on your tribal land, I mean Perth sucks right too many Aboriginals

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

So quotes and statements from Aboriginal parents where they said they actually PUT their own children into western hostels to keep them away from the dangers of the remote communities, and to give them education is all lies?

What about the people that claim to be part of the stolen generation, yet also admit that there parents placed them in hostels, and it was actually beneficial to them?

If I am in the streets and an aboriginal walks up to me, says hello, and stands by me, obviously on his way to the office, if he's fathering his child and teaching him values, i will smile and say:

'' good thanks, hows your day mate? ''

Tell me, is it racist if i chose 'which' aboriginals to respect or not to respect?

If he comes up to me, stinking of alcohol, in rags, asking for money and swearing at me, am I racist if i Ignore him?

Not everyones black and white racist you know.

But man, I really came here looking for solutions.
I claimed that this problem exists in all cultures, its just that the aboriginal problem is more seen, and heard of.

Violence and hate exists in in all cultures. By all means if you believe violence and alcoholism is present amongst white people MORE than anyone else, and its a situation that needs immediate attention, then create a thread about it. See how you feel when you try to create an honest assesment of a problem in your immediate community, and all people can do is accuse you of being racist, while explaining notorious issues in the black community.

But really, people cant talk in a mature way without flying of a handle like you are, it does nothing but degrade a debate thats lasted for 11pages now.

So i wont even bother replying any further to your lengthy post.. sorry, but you need to mature up a bit, and realise that there's no racist undertones in my writings. Its just you find it easier to label someone a racist than debate a very difficult topic.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
lifecitizen, I just U2U'd you. but for the thread I think i should post it here too..

Apologies to anyone including ancient arrow if he feels im being racist or looking down on him, that is not my intention.

U2U:

Dude, it was quite upsetting to see you label me as a racist. Or talking down to ancient arrow. Maybe i need to learn to write a bit better, but not one of my posts has been racist or talking down, ive simply been portraying things as they are. I dont know how many times I need to state I have no hate for black people, aboriginal people or anyone.. dissapointing dude, surely you can see from my other threads and so forth racism and hate is the last thing about me that exists.

But for the matter at hand, if you really cant debate the topic without flying of the handle just ignore it. Because im really only trying to discuss it with people who can discuss it back seeing the substance of the debate, instead of thinking its driven by hate.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Having been called a "wog" for a good part of my life, not to mention the attempts to marginalise me and my "dago soccer playing mates" as a kid, I can only imagine and understand how the indiginous community feels.

If there is a war in Australia, it's a war that the white anglo community have initiated, not Aboriginies, recent immigrants, Muslims, etc. In fact, let's examine the alcohol fuelled 'war' on Australia's large cities streets every Saturday night and the 'war' that has been waged against Indian origin students and Indian taxi drivers.

Before some of us poor ol' disempowered white guys reach for the Kleenex tissues to wipe away our tears - let's have a good hard look at ourselves first. Perspective, please...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Chop

I'm sorry you think I'm flying off the handle, I am simply replying to your post- quoting parts and replying, not sure why you have a problem with that- sorry also for the length- I take it only you are allowed to post long posts huh- there's those double standards coming out again- I can't do long posts but you can- got it

So quotes and statements from Aboriginal parents where they said they actually PUT their own children into western hostels to keep them away from the dangers of the remote communities, and to give them education is all lies?

What quotes and statements? maybe you could share them with us

What about the people that claim to be part of the stolen generation, yet also admit that there parents placed them in hostels, and it was actually beneficial to them?

Yes some have said that and you quoted something to that effect in your post on page 10, you really should put a link in when you quote from somewhere otherwise you could just be making stuff up- but I know this is the case in a few cases but thousands were taken, so not just a few

if he's fathering his child and teaching him values

huh? so, do you say hello to every white person who is fathering their children, lol- so as long as they're doing what you approve of you will grace them with an hello, wow how big is your heart!

I claimed that this problem exists in all cultures, its just that the aboriginal problem is more seen, and heard of.

No, you only mentioned other ethnic groups after I accused you of singling Aboriginals out- your OP was all about Aboriginals complete with pictures of people who have been bashed up etc, by Aboriginals, noone else- just them

See how you feel when you try to create an honest assesment of a problem in your immediate community, and all people can do is accuse you of being racist, while explaining notorious issues in the black community.

People have accused you of being racist because thats what you have demonstrated here- it wasn't only me, lots of people on these 11 pages have said as much to you but you've ignored them- not quite sure what 'notorious issues' youve explained? you seem to believe Aboriginals are above the law- you even stated they dont get charged etc when all evidence points to the contrary

Its just you find it easier to label someone a racist than debate a very difficult topic.

It would help if you knew what the topic was- others have tried to explain to you what the issue is that it's a global problem, that it's not a race issue- but youve ignored their posts- and mine where I said the same thing- you havent been debating you've been whinging and ignoring anyone that doesnt agree with you- except me I get special treatment and get called immature for daring to pick your posts apart

Dude,

I'm not a dude

But for the matter at hand, if you really cant debate the topic without flying of the handle just ignore it.
Because im really only trying to discuss it with people who can discuss it back seeing the substance of the debate, instead of thinking its driven by hate.

See my paragraph above 'dude', you're not discussing anything you're trying to get your miopic view across, anyone that hasn't agreed with you, you've ignored how is that discussing?

edit to add: sorry I missed this bit

surely you can see from my other threads and so forth racism and hate is the last thing about me that exists.

I haven't noticed any of your other threads? I did notice you in one thread one time recently where you were saying Aussies were descendents of murderers and thieves etc and I said something to the effect of that not being true and if iirc someone else said the same thing to you, another Aussie- you told me to lighten up, I told you to check your facts before posting misinformation all over the www.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

lol EXACTLY. GUARANTEE the violence dramatically falls. It sucks that you have to do it but, gotta do what ya gotta do. If Australia's govt. didn't take guns away from innocent people in the first place this would be a non issue IMHO.
Government knows best.......

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Instead of debating like a bitter, hormonal 14yr old princess.. you could bring to the table examples of where Aboriginals have helped the community, like I did.

Perhaps you could debate some facts of how White people are worse than Aboriginals, in violence, alcoholism and abuse?

For an adult forum that praises itself on quality discussion, you certainly don’t know how to debate the topic at hand.

Honestly, I couldn’t give a damn what your assumptions are about me. your basing it on your 'princess' mentality but no matter how many times I try and throw an olive branch your way so we can discuss the topic without resorting to accusations of racism, you just act like a kid again.

So for the sake of the discussion, get lost, or grow up. Because I wont reply to you again unless you discuss the topic in a decent way.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

you mean this?

Sorry man, it was just a bit of humour.
You know, to explain why we're so good at sports?
... yeah yeah, the ashes dont count!

Funny how AFTER i said i was joking, and it was a tounge in cheek comment, you still came and attacked me in that thread.

life citizen:

Here we go again- geez you are just a wealth of misinformation aren't you Chop?- that is so not true just like your other assertions in another thread.
Stop spreading bs.

you really, really need to take a tablet and lighten up im afraid.
people cant even joke around without being stomped on by your precious stature.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join