It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel declares war on America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Bethlehem – Ma’an – Israel has declared the shooting of unarmed American demonstrator Tristan Anderson in the West Bank to be an “act of war” in a bid to avoid compensating his family.

Tsemel also reiterated that overwhelming evidence shows that Anderson was not a combatant and presented no threat to the Israeli soldiers. In an eventual court proceeding, she said, Anderson’s lawyers would present eyewitnesses, videotape, a medical report, and even the Israeli soldier’s own reports to prove this.

www.maannews.net...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

Israel will never declare was on the US. It's the only thing stopping the rest of the ME from destroying it.

Israel knows which side its bread is buttered!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103

Israel will never declare was on the US. It's the only thing stopping the rest of the ME from destroying it.

Israel knows which side its bread is buttered!

Its bread is buttered on the crust.

The crust can be removed without damaging the rest of the bread.

Except its unwise to use toast as an analogy for political games.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
They spelled skull - "scull".

And no country makes a declaration of war to another country via a victim's family's lawyer.

This story is BS.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

The rest of the Middle East has been trying to destroy Israel for years, I seriously doubt they could do it. Even without U.S. Backing. Now would be the best time for them to try, if they were willing, Pres. Obama doesn't seem to favor Israel over the Arab states. I'd give 2 to 1 on Israel in a fight...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
They spelled skull - "scull".

And no country makes a declaration of war to another country via a victim's family's lawyer.

This story is BS.

Thanks for pointing that out. Would be wise to do a grammar check when composing an article on something of such high importance.

End thread?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
They're not talking about declaring war on America.

They are saying that it doesn't matter he was American, he was a "violent protester" and are considering it an act of war from the West Bank groups.

Same way we treated John Walker Lindh when he was found helping fight for the Taliban. It didn't matter that he was from the U.S. He was still an enemy combatant.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by midnightbrigade]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
what's the point in such a misleading title just to garner attention?!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Nothing the title has suggested has happened, please rename to something more suitable or have the mods put it in the trash where it belongs!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Nothing the title has suggested has happened, please rename to something more suitable or have the mods put it in the trash where it belongs!

LOL! I reject your OP, as it is a piece of Palestinian propaganda!

Launched in 2005, Ma'an News Agency (MNA) publishes news around the clock in Arabic and English, and is among the most browsed websites in the Palestinian territories, with over 3 million visits per month. Considered the main source of independent news from Palestine, MNA has become the first choice for online information for many Palestinians, and is also attracting a growing international readership and interest from prominent international news organizations and agencies.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
And people think the MSM makes articles that are biased in favour of the West and Israel... Go figure, its like Al-Jazeera, if it is about Israel, more than 70% lies. And we are talking high-grade premium quality lies here, not the ones that come off Fox.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Israel is well known for executing foreign Palestinian rights demonstrators. It doesn't matter where they come from or their nationality. If these demonstrators stand in front of a bulldozer, they will be crushed.

A couple of Brits have been executed by IDF for confronting occupation forces. It is quite common.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix103
Israel will never declare was on the US.

They sure won't. Instead, they will continue to do what they do best...Terrorize, Infiltrate and Manipulate !

Just my 2-cents

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Aggie Man]

top topics

join