It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DPS Taserd man over & over and squized head in broken glass.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This man like many other innocent people gets taserd and the cops Love it.
Elderly as well as young people gets taserd for fun, and I call it just 'legal torture' and torturists with a 'badge'..

How many must be tased before the people understand that this will only get worse until 'the people' say Enough.....

i think its a problem that torture is getting more and more present in the united states. agressive wars and torture belong into the past.
This occured on the night of April 14/15, 2009

And tasers are not that safe to use either..

Heart expert warns about using Tasers

Heart expert warns about using Tasers
UCSF doctor says jolt can interrupt pumping of blood

When 50,000 volts of electricity from a Taser surge across the body, it can instantly incapacitate a person -- more safely than a blow from a police baton or a blast of pepper spray, its manufacturer contends.

But cardiologists are concerned that, in certain cases, the device might also interrupt the rhythm of the human heart, throwing it into a potentially fatal chaotic state known as ventricular fibrillation.

Rather than pump blood in sequence through its four chambers, a heart in ventricular fibrillation writhes uncontrollably, wiggling like a bag of worms. It is a common cause of sudden death.

Dr. Zian Tseng, a cardiologist at UCSF, believes Tasers are potentially dangerous because a jolt of electricity, at just the right moment in the heartbeat cycle, can trigger ventricular fibrillation.

He ought to know. He uses a precisely timed jolt to throw the hearts of his patients into ventricular fibrillation on a regular basis.

Tseng installs implantable electric defibrillators into the chests of heart patients who are at risk of sudden cardiac arrest. The devices are miniature versions of the electric paddles used to jolt a stalled heart back into its proper rhythm. Vice President Dick Cheney is the most prominent American with such a device implanted in his chest.

Before Tseng can wheel a patient out of the operating room, he must test the new defibrillator by stopping the heart, and watching to see if the life- saving implant does its job.

"There are vulnerable periods in the cardiac cycle, when shocks can cause dangerous arrhythmias,'' Tseng said.

Known as a T-wave on the heart monitor, the brief pause in pumping takes up about 3 percent of a heartbeat's cycle. Tseng times his jolt of electricity for that moment, to stop a heart, so the defibrillator can automatically start it again.
~Snip~
UCSF cardiologist Tseng said that, as a precaution, police should carry automatic electronic defibrillators in their cars, so they might revive someone whose heart has been stopped.

HELLO !!?? If the heart stops, the cops can restart it ? that is Murder isn't it? Id dont matter if they start up the heart, the person still died by the hand of the Copper..It cant be okey to kill some one because you can revive him..??

It is a funny world ....

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

and I call it just 'legal torture' and torturists with a 'badge'..

I support the death penalty for those who engage in electro-torture.

Any torture should result in the torturer getting the death penalty, regardless of position, status or excuses mustered.

The process should be expedited for those of us with badges. This way the innocent can get back on the job and keeping the peace, whilst the guilty receive the death penalty.

*The UN agrees that the use of a taser is torture under ANY circumstances - Regardless of the wielder and their excuse.

Thomas Jefferson would probably kill the first person he saw use a Taser on another individual. But then again; the Founding Fathers are now considered Terrorists by the latest ruling regimes.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me why they are doing this or who is doing this? I mean why would general coppers do that? This sounds like a rather large checkpoint and 2 different organisations. Why doesn't someone step in?

Really...I mean.Wow

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Never Anonymous

I think they are cynical alien hybrids 'digging' this getting out in the streets torturing humans in broad daylight ..

They seem to be completely emotionless, and those are the most dangerous kind of people...

The worst part, is that no one does anything about it...
Maybe it gets to court, where ofcourse the Copper gets an' dont do it again' warning and the case is over.. sad ...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, I guess this guy deservers all he got, even though he did nothing !!
Nice!!!!

Not intresting because its not an old lady !???

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Well, I guess this guy deservers all he got, even though he did nothing !!
Nice!!!!

Not intresting because its not an old lady !???

Jeez...not much to say. Is there not another thread about these very checkpoints? It's gonna take a Judge to shut it down. Meanwhile, this is reprehensible conduct on the part of the cops and such, and I hope this guy sues big time!!

Edit to say this appears to go back to April, and I know it has been covered on this site before. Any hints as to resolution?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
What I find odd is how everybody demanded the government stop torturing suspected terrorists but yet say hardly nothing about the torture on our own citizens. It is happening and majority of it is getting swept under the carpet.

I personally don't see LEO's as bad people. I feel majority of them are very good at their job. However, these good ones are always defending the bad ones and allowing the bad ones to do whatever they want.

top topics

join