It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

houska castle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I've been trying to find some more information on houska castle, I'm trying to find stuff like stories from people, odd pcitures from within, that sorta thing. so far I've only found one site thta has that sorta thing and so I'm hoping someone here on ats can give me some more sites so I can read up about houska castle.

hubpages.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Interesting place. Ghost Hunters International apparently went there last month. I dont really watch the show but you might want to check out their website. Also when I googled the castles name with ghost stories and personal experience quite a few things come up.

Seems it was built on an endless well which some believed to be the gateway to hell. I found it interesting that the Nazi's took over the castle and made it one of their headquaters until after the war. Seems it wasnt built in a very good place and nobody is sure why it was built where it was. I have also read many think its an "evil" place.
I love castles and this one seems to have a long and dark history! S&F maybe others on here will find something too for you.

paranormalstories.blogspot.com...

arynsculttv.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e61ca9004db0.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is some information on who built the castle as well. There seems to be many ways you can go when looking into this castle. There really is a lot online about it if you look

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

That Wikipedia reference doesn't cover the period where the devil became active -- the beginning of the 14th century, namely the year 1318. That's because Revelation 13:18 is where the devil lives in the Bible under 666.
And so, something had to happen in the year of 1318, so the castle would be eligible for the linkage with hell and the devil centuries later.
hrady.dejiny.cz...

Po jeho smrti připadla Houska nejmladšímu z Hynkových synů Hynáčkovi z Housky o kterém jsme již slyšeli v souvislosti s uzavřením smíru mezi šlechtou a Janem Lucemburským roku 1316. Nespokojená šlechta však smír brzy narušila a v lednu 1318 dokonce uzavřela spojeneckou smlouvu s rakouským vévodou Fridrichem zřejmě za účasti Hynáčka z Housky. Domažlické smlouvy uzavřené v dubnu za zprostředkování římského krále Ludvíka Bavora se Hynáček podle Šimáka asi nedočkal, jeho smrt je opěvována anonymním Žalozpěvem spolu se smrtí dalších předních velmožů té doby.

Aha. The owner of the castle was conspiring against his king in 1318. That was long time before the Geneva Bible organized the text into chapters and verses. Otherwise everyone would have stayed put back in 1318, praying like crazy. The last thing anyone would do that year was to conspire against kings who were created and installed to the throne by God's decision.

That means you can see an apparition in that castle, but only if you have conspired against someone in the same year.

join