It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're participating in a false flag opperation - 9/11 Truthers - You're carrying out the agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In 2 days there will be released (hopefully) pictures and videos through FOIA from NIST...

wtc.nist.gov...

FOIA request made august 14, 2009, and it seems they will release them 10 days after.

Hopefully they will show footage with the Building 7 lower floors during collapse, to show what really happened.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Those paragraphs do not add up. It was probably a government official trying to pick off 9-11 truthers?

I mean... If we were following a false flag and they WANTED us to catch on, then why would they be dumbing us down? Wouldn't killing Alex Jones make it REAL obvious?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It wouldnt suprise me in the least.
after all, if you go back to 1940 AUG 19th. Congressional Record you will find that there is a British Isreali Federation. Jordan Maxwell's site has it on PDF www.jordanmaxwell.com...
and here he discusses it a paragraph or two... does not do it justice.
and this crap could all be part of the plan to demise America... we are not seeing everything
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm not really convinced by this theory, however I do think that there is a good chance 9/11 truthers are being manipulated, and possibly some are funded by enemy governments.

Have you ever watched Russia Today? They have given much play to conspiracy theorists of all stripes. In my opinion this could easily be an operation, to discredit the USA, and also to create dissent, and possibly even violent revolution.

We see and saw this kind of thing all the time. Groups like National Endowment for Democracy distributing money to opposition groups in foreign counties, and trying to destabilize them. We saw that there were likely links between the Stasi, and the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. Who would want us disarmed more than our enemies?

These seem like standard covert tactics, I expect that all the major governments engage in this against each other, setting up opposition groups and more. It's all just a slightly more advanced form of the old school type of sabotage such as destroying train tracks.

CND links to Stasi
www.fas.org...

NED as an unofficial arm of the CIA
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
dude chill , if 9/11 truth gets out , U.S will have its revolution, also Japan has a lot of 9/11 truth movements in there own government and mainstream media.

"dude chill"?

ahem..

i think a compounding aspect of this is that a looseley put together story with holes acts as a MAGNET for the exact type of people they want to identify.. and consolidate .. and .. ahem.. liquidate..

it's a flawless plan. .like a baited ant trap.. all the patriots and libertarians and gun lovers go running for the bait of the truth movement.. then get behind the whole push and resistance.. it's a magnet to attract and "bring out of the thicket" the exact types they want to find.

it's done it's job on more than one front. it's a multifaceted phenomenon.

you're all falling for the bait hardcore by getting wrapped up in it all.

-

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think you might be closer to the truth than most. I remember a thread a while back about how the events of 9/11 were executed by a rogue group of international mercenaries whose intention was for the USA government (and by extension US citizens) to eventually be blamed for the events of that day.

It is assumed that TPTB are VERY smart and resourceful. Do you think they would inadvertently leave so many holes in the Official Report that was released? They wanted people to be very divided over this issue. The events of 9/11 stirred up plenty of emotion in people all around the world.

In addition , the events of 9/11 have created more intense hatred and general distrust between Christians, Muslims and Jews. The average Christian has been made to look imperialistic and intolerant. The average Muslim has been made to look violent and threatening. The average Jew has been made to look devious and mercenary.

Of course these are just my opinions and I cannot prove them to be right. Intuition tells me they are very possible realities however.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Well, lets see, the International Bankers, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers "print the funny money". So, the military industrial complex along with the rogue Nation of Israel pull off 9/11. Zionists that is.

There really isn't ANY actual "money" changing hands, it's all done on paper. BUT, we the people must foot the bill because "they" say so. It indebts us, so to speak. This, they would like, to break our will, oh no, we say, more taxes, less services, OMG our country is in the hole!!!

Supposed to be scary. Distraction really. The Taliban, AL qaeda and ALL the other "terrorist" groups were set up by the CIA. Kennedy knew, what happened to him? Wish I could find that darn link again. This is a fact. All drug cartels were set up by the CIA too. Government makes huge money off drugs, remember Ole' North and his testimony before the senate commitee?

SO, there is an organization called "Scholars for Truth", it is WORLD WIDE. There are approx., at last count, some 400 plus professors from ALL the different countries around the world that are involved in getting the truth out to the ENTIRE GLOBAL COMMUNITY. On who was behind it and why. Isn't anyone paying attention here? More countries KNOW that the American people are not Terrorists and are not BAD people, they actually understand it is OUR GOVERNMENT behind it and the Bankers! They are not blaming the people.

So, we have a group of Elite, indebting the U.S. public in hopes that they will fold their cards and beg for mercy. Not happenin'. So they try Swine Flu which is actually Bird flu. They have tried SARS, Haunta Virus, AIDS, Ebola and so many other MAN MADE virus' it isn't funny. Around the world.

The Church will next call on its congregation to get vaccinated, idiots if they do. The "Black" Jesuits control the Vatican and issue the orders to the Church. They are not black people but satanic bishops.

So here is the REAL reason behind it all. Pay attention now this gets deep.

The Temple Mound in Jerusalem is where there once stood King Solomons Temple. NOW stands on it the Dome of the ROCK, which is a MUSLIM temple. The Illuminati and Masonic community NEED to rebuild Solomons Temple in the worst way. BUT, they must get the world to hate the Islamic/Muslim community so they can exterminate them. NO Muslims no need for a Temple now is there?

Once the Temple is destroyed, the Masonic Community can start to rebuild Solomons Temple. JAHBUHLUN will be most pleased, for you see, He is the Devil God they worship. THEY think that by rebuilding this temple and creating a one world religion, Luciferian, they can control the Universe.

Crazy as that sounds it's the absolute truth. Read Texx Marrs, "Codex Magica", he has tons of info in there and he is the leading authority on the Lodges and the Illuminati and what they are up to.

Once you have undone the brainwashing and you use the "all seeing eye" for yourself, it's really obvious what is actually going on. It opens all the doors. Use the magic words in the book and laugh.

I am not saying the OP is a disinfo agent, could be, but that's not my call. I think he is a bit out of touch here but that's okay, this site is about theory and how can one prove it. Well, going by all that has gone on, looking at the big picture, who benefits, who "seems" to be behind most of it, what is the hidden agenda and so on? We see the culprits in the light and what the objective is. History has been written by these individuals and so most of us, if not all, were taught the wrong thing. We must seek out the right thing.

How did this all begin, ancient Egypt, the pyramids, Moses and so on. Look at the historical record, what are they trying to hide? Evolution, I thought, was a sound idea. I don't think that way anymore. Not that I believe in God, my father and mother were my creators. I certainly believe in them. I am a Deist, I question the existence of God. I am also a physicist and understand elementary physics, the creation of life from the elements into a cell with all the right conditions. What are the odds? Billions of years.

So, to ponder the OP's statement or theory, hmmm,

Understand it is much easier to control fewer people, although this has never worked for long in history. It would be even harder now with all the knowledge we have... and there is that word, knowledge. That is why they have been trying to dumb us down. We know too much. Well, it ain't gonna work. You can fool some of the people some of the time......

Just know this, WE won't be around for long if THEY have anything to say about it. That's really ALL it's about. From Hitlers wanting the "pure" race to these nutballs thinking they "are" the pure race. Look at the real history, where did we come from. Funny how so many songs have that very idea in them in differing ways. Is anyone paying attention?

All the worlds a stage and we are merely players, performers and portrayers, each anothers audience...........

Most bands BELONG to this Masonic community, some do not, they are the ones that DON'T win the awards. They know and won't get involved in the dumbing downand duping process. Listen to Dylan, he has a few good songs that just make me laugh, he hates the Elite and their crap. I could go on here but that's enough to ponder for now.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by M157yD4wn

3. Research and Testing- the reactions, intelligence, and other characteristics of the Citizens of the USA. How many will pick up on our obvious clues? How many will accept the official story without even researching the obvious clues? How many will research the obvious clues and still accept the official story? What will each of these segments reactions be over the following years? How far will it go, will it get violent? Demographics of Truthers? Of Official Story believers? How will the activism movements play out, protests, demonstrations? How to pull something off at a later date while BETTER covering their tracks. What to do and not to do next time (not necessarily a tangible physical event such as 9/11)

Oh yes... The Truth Movement is like one giant lab rat. So was the aftermath in Hurricane Katrina.

There were a thousand reasons to pull off 9-11, but in the end it wasn't for American Imperialism to succeed but rather fail instead. That's why people question the motives of Alex Jones, David Ike, Jordan Maxwell, & others... are these people serving an agenda to get the truth out for TPTB's agenda? Is Ron Paul only being used to help identify who is a "awake" and who is "asleep"... The Mass Media seems to love Ron Paul right now and there is an obvious agenda behind it (putting America in bad light again).

Your theory about Obama is very interesting... I wonder how his legacy as president will unfold, but something tells me he won't be seen as a hero when it's all said and done.

IF the "truther" movement was larger than it is, this may be plausible, but both sides of the partisan spectrum claim that the truthers are conspiracy nuts. Obama said that Islamic fundamentalists did the job, he states it emphatically, as did Hillary, as did any number of people. The truther movement is only big on ATS and boards of this ilk. Every MSM here and abroad deny that the US government intentionally planned 9-11, Michael Moore didn't pin it on Bush, Ralph Nader didn't pin it on Bush...it was covered up as well as any large-scale operation of its type could be covered up. No scheme is perfect because people run the scheme, there will be slip ups, people who spill the beans, etc.

Those three paragraphs are someone's way of using the paranoia of "truther" types against them, so they have it covered on both sides. You have MSM calling them nutjob militants, and you have the so-called underground movement telling them they are playing into some ultra-elite anti-American conspiracy.

I just don't buy it; it being that some anti-American group is at play. They very well may be anti-American in the sense that they are against Americans, but whoever was for this debacle is for greed and power consolidation. Follow the money they say, look who gained from 9-11. The same people in power at the time it happened.

9-11 looks like a near-perfect job, with enough small miscalculations to make sense. I respect your opinion, I just don't buy into it.

David Icke has been right about so many things, he kept up with the world literally threw pies at him, he's not a mega millionaire, and he comes across sincere (and I am not a reptilian believer either). I'd believe him over whomever wrote those three paragraphs.

Cheers tho.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
and once you know the truth, the real truth as you may accept it...what then?

Will your life change as a result of knowing the truth?

Why is the truth so important to people?

Is it that they only want to reassure themselves of their beliefs?

The truth in these matters bring you nothing.

It is only the truths in life that matter.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by allclear
and once you know the truth, the real truth as you may accept it...what then?

Will your life change as a result of knowing the truth?

Why is the truth so important to people?

Is it that they only want to reassure themselves of their beliefs?

The truth in these matters bring you nothing.

It is only the truths in life that matter.

I'll tell you why I would like the truth exposed...because it means that our government has hit the point of corruption where it would willingly turn on its citizens to forward personal objectives or the objectives of those close to them.

All governments have eventually gone bad and turned on their people. It is only a matter of time before it happens to ours (if it hasn't already).

If 9-11 is true...time for a big change.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by A Fortiori

then please answer my questions. And we will understand what exactly the "truth" may do for you as an individual.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori

9-11 looks like a near-perfect job, with enough small miscalculations to make sense. I respect your opinion, I just don't buy into it.

David Icke has been right about so many things, he kept up with the world literally threw pies at him, he's not a mega millionaire, and he comes across sincere (and I am not a reptilian believer either). I'd believe him over whomever wrote those three paragraphs.

Cheers tho.

So... You would rather believe that Reptilians played a part in 9-11 as opposed to the possibility that 9-11 was orchestrated to put America in the worst light possible, thus causing WWIII, thus causing population reduction, thus causing a NWO?

Granted it is a theory... but it has always been my strong belief that a NWO can't be created without a disaster the magnitude of WWIII. It's my opinion that many people here on ATS believe that the NWO will be brought about by America staying on the current course they are on... By occupying rouge nations, creating false flags events, imposing Martial Law, crashing our dollar and passing legislation that strips away our liberties.... If that's the way a NWO will be created then they still have a lot of work to do.

If we learned anything from David Icke it was Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Create a Problem...
America is becoming Nazi Germany / Global Economy collapses

Get a Reaction...
We need to go to War to stop them / dump American Dollar

Create a solution...
New World Order / UN = World Government, and One World Currency introduced
(and in the process billions of die)

When you pick up a History Book in the year 2040... Maybe you will read about how the world united to stop American Imperialism, Survived the Second Great Depression, and established a new World Government.

If you have a better idea on how TPTB will establish a NWO quicker than my strategy, then I'd love to hear it.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You've written a scenario in your mind that involves the "NWO" and blocked out any chance of ever having an unbiased look at it all. GG.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
My theory is gaining ground....

it's time that others jump on this and realize that the game of chess is being played here.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

i know i'm a little bit late but my first thought after i researched the 9/11 myth was "maybe they wanted us to find all this. it's the CIA and FBI, they can't be THAT sloppy"

but for the OP's theory, that scary scenario never crossed my mind. it is very possible.

but then again maybe TPTB wanted us to think the same thing the OP presented in theory

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Doom,

Another outstanding post. I happen to pretty much agree with it all in theory. Am I the only one here who has questioned how all these so called "for 911 truth" groups have sprung up, or how they are funded and organized?

They would be the rear guard of people like Alex Jones, Mike Rivero and David Ickes. Nearly every one of them is in the "johnny came lately" category, most of them having sprung up after 2006, after 911 truth had already permeated every part of society. Where were they when we really needed them?

My working theory is they are here to wrest control from any "independent 911 groups."

After 911 people had been convinced through the government online program of convincing them that the reason the truth hasn't gotten out is because we "lack credibility" people flocked to these groups in droves. But think they are only another front of the same darkness. There isn't a single "for 911 truth" group that I trust. I see too much money and organization involved.

I know that's not what anyone wants to hear, but it kind of dovetails your own thoughts. And have observed them for a while, and they all seem to follow certain objectives, which leave out independents, while they all are getting closer to union and dominance of 911 truth.

How did they ever convince so many in 911 that the reason the State Run Media is ignoring us is because of lack of evidence or "credibility?" How stupid can we be? And yet it seems the norm that people think like this.

It would appear we are heading right into the "perfect storm" where the USS America will sink in very deep waters.

Great post!

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This theory is based on the idea that 9/11 was somehow an intentionally sloppy job. Rubbish, it was brilliant. How could exposure of it as an inside job make anything worse for the USA? The enemies of the US already know it was a con job.

And there has been a massive, rather successful effort to cover it up. Why the heck would they do that if they wanted it exposed? Kind of defeats the purpose. This is weak theorising coming from people who have thought themselves into a mental pretzel.

The truth of the matter will disappear into history as has every other major conspiracy. Sure, many will know what actually happened and maybe some of the truth will become part of mainstream history but it will be distorted in favour of those who perpetrated it.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by mrwiffler]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
This theory is based on the idea that 9/11 was somehow an intentionally sloppy job. Rubbish, it was brilliant. How could exposure of it as an inside job make anything worse for the USA? The enemies of the US already know it was a con job.

The truth of the matter will disappear into history as has every other major conspiracy. Sure, many will know what actually happened and maybe some of the truth will become part of mainstream history but it will be distorted in favour of those who perpetrated it.
[edit on 10-4-2010 by mrwiffler]

except 9/11 wasn't just ANY OTHER MAJOR CONSPIRACY nor is it a THEORY which most others are still today... IMO, 9/11 is the grand daddy of all conspiracies and will go down in history as the most BLATANT conspiracy ever perpetrated that most were just too brain-washed and ignorant to see or comprehend. You either have the ability to unplug yourself from the matrix of 911, or it HAS YOU and you continue your robot existence.

Imo talisman's post was the best response in this thread and couldn't be more true:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another voice speaking and revealing truth imo is David Icke; he's dead on with what he's had to say with respect to 9/11. Now If what he's said about the reptilian agenda bothers or biases you in accepting what he's exposed/revealed, then i feel sorry for those whose ego's continue preventing them from seeing through their veil or anything other than what they've been programmed to believe within the matrix and illusion of the secret societies that have controlled and enslaved mankind in a state of ignorance for millennia. Some call them PERPS, some call them ZIONISTS, some call them the SHADOW GOVERNMENT, some call them REPTILIANS... the common denominator has only one name you need to know to understand the hidden evil behind 9/11 and most of the evil that holds this planet hostage:

the ILLUMINATI.

Originally posted by loki41872
Most Americans can't concieve or accept the fact that some primative savages from a cave in the desert could do something like that to the By-God United States of America. So, it must be our fault, because only WE could do something like that to ourselves.

Actually the problem is quite the opposite... MOST americans DO believe 9/11 was carried out by primitive savages with box-cutters from and in caves half way around the world and can't conceive or accept the possibility or FACT that it could have been "terrorists" WITHIN their own government as the EVIDENCE AND FACTS AND SCIENCE aside from just basic common sense, has OVERWHELMINGLY PROVEN beyond a shadow of a doubt. The TRUTH of this crime is so horrendous, shocking and uncomfortable to the EGO of most Americans to fathom, that they bury their heads and continue their ignorance is bliss state of denial... a mindset that ensures the PERPS will most likely never be brought to justice by this generation.

and spiritfilled posted an interesting comment as it relates to the future of America:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in fact, someone named sollog, predicted that exact scenario back in 1995 saying the United States would be DESTROYED in the Year 2001 which is still archived in google for anyone to verify.

But even more spooky is that he and one of his supporters called leo phoenix, are the only ones on the planet to have given a specific month day and year of 9/11/2001 for a major cataclysmic event to occur against the USA.

Call it lucky, uncanny, or crazy, but FACT is stranger than Fiction.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Orion7911]

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion7911

Originally posted by mrwiffler
But even more spooky is that he and one of his supporters called leo phoenix, are the only ones on the planet to have given a specific month day and year of 9/11/2001 for a major cataclysmic event to occur against the USA.

Call it lucky, uncanny, or crazy, but FACT is stranger than Fiction.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Orion7911]

To my knowledge all he said was 911 is linked to great disaster. I don't think he actually predicted anything.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
A consolidation of nations against the us is not what is happening. I dont see Europe and other countries getting the hardware to fight the us, which would be an extensive naval fleet. Trying to plant evidence of that nature is high risk, sitting it out on your last term is by far the better option.

Putting toegether a shady story helps to weed out those who are on your side and those who are not. If you are in a position of power or influence and come out as a truther you are out on the street so fast, it will make your head spin, unless silencing you in any way might give the impression that the claims might be valid, thats why ex wrestler jesse ventura gets to keep his show. If somebody of power and influence would go after him it would unnecessarily elevate his status and credibility.
edit on 23-2-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join