It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Stand United

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
!I have a dream.

I have a dream that one day I could wake up where my dream would be no different from reality. Where smiles of people would be carried from their sense of happiness , security and sincere honesty not pretension, of insecurity or masks of moral decay . I have a dream that one day my America would wake up from her cancer torn body of her own greed and lick her wounds with wisdom and divinity of common sense . I have a dream, that she would wake up from her slumber, not being awaken by bankruptcy waves of Chapter 11 and 7 nationwide but by her artisan workers keeping the country ticking 24-7. Of her ability to stay sober through tempests of monopoly binges and fluctuating Wall Street ebbtides. I have a dream that one day middle class working fathers could take pride in showing their sons the achievements of their spirit of invention, and forge iron to conquer skies with the hereditary power of human inquisition to new clusters of galaxies. I have a dream that one day our soldiers would stop dying for the sake of fiat dollar and profit margins of Halliburton. For the divine chateaus of Bilderberger group and her raves of handcuffing finances and gold reserves .I have a dream that this nation can take scissors of judgment and cut off the strings of golden parachutes of top executives flying away from responsibility like dandelions, landing in multi-billion dollar villas and in Caribbean islands with azure skies and bulging wallets. I have a dream that one day we could stop bloodshed, and mothers of Americans would stop wiping their tears in aprons upon receiving lead coffins, and mothers of Iraqi would cease cleaning tears of desperation and blood from their mutilated sons` and daughters` motionless bodies , nephews and fathers. Would stop cursing the holy land while pulling bodies from rubbles from outrage of a berserk empire.

I have a dream that this country would wake up from apathy of glutting imports, from slow death of bleeding her manufacturing away to the country of the rising Dragon or the Rising Sun. That she could patch her 12 trillion dollar external debt agony by reigning horses at Capitol Hill whose spending bulimia far outweighs her exercise of fair and real taxes. That she manufacture meaningful items and stop the fountain of negative trade balance slowly sending her economy to coma. I have a dream that one day we will rinse the burden of medicare, contaminated with government subsidies and gluttony of private insurance companies. That one day, people will be blessed for healing, not for finding a pre-existing condition to yield fat paychecks to conglomerate insurers. I have a dream that one day this country would claim back her factories and give a chance to workers, not stock holders of Cerberus or hedge funds. That our sons would proudly watch TVs made in her own country, and drive cars built on her own platforms, not rebadged imports. That we would zoom beyond the horizon with our own binoculars, and seize the light of stars with knowledge of our fathers and perseverance, not outsourced H1b visa wannabes. That labour unions would repossess the power back to people. That foreclosures sweeping across the nation wouldn`t leave families homeless and banks even more gory. I have a dream that this country would reverse the trend of replacing highly paid manufacturing jobs with subpar paid service jobs. That America wouldn`t take a bow in front of oriental keiretsu apprentices giving wide shores open to transplants and their tentacles of wealth transfer. That once again we would roll up the sleeves to vanquish the uncharted cosmos , and not concocting Minuteman missile shields and discarding Habeas Corpus. That once again we would stick to the Constitution , and not to the oligarchs and tzars of banking loans. That America would stop borrowing 3bn a day from China and Japan to satisfy her war spree under slogans of freedom.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have a dream that this God -blessed country would stop the mint machine of faux money printout proliferating nothing but condensed inflation and ripping out parity of middle class American households. I have a dream that one day education system of this country would benefit the hard working and the talented, who have given their souls to hone their vocation and skills of creation, not the vaporware mouthpieces of eloquent speeches or agile paper shufflers to build card houses to be precipitated in pieces onto taxpayers shoulders. I have a dream that this country , once again gargantuan in her strength of exercising added value industries, will be able to feed her elderly and fulfill her commitment of a 44 trillion Social Security pledge to the predecessors of founding fathers. I have a dream that this country can be united under one song, and that my neighbors would sing the same harmony along, that every verse of the anthem would be understood and approved by our hand on the heart. That a melody would have chorus of commitment to noble deeds. That we would not need to translate, interpret or improvise any of our songs or laws according to audience or degree of deafness. I have a dream that America will not be the shortest empire ever, after fallen Rome, that her state of being an empire will be measured by her achievements whether art, forged metal dreams or alchemy of innovation. I have a dream, that one day we will take brooms of determination and sweep the Patriot Act, NAFTA, Amero and The North American Union and OPEC out of our sacred shores along with food stamps, trailer trash , graffiti and sloth, along with our inconsistency , along with illiteracy, and parties, that blindly divide this nation . I have a dream that we can have the grassroots to our conscience, not the Neo-Cons, Dems, or Reps or , left winged Liberals, that we can choose our leaders according to our pleas and needs, not the commercials embellished by Murdochlike six digit payoffs or bribed Diebold machines.

I have a dream, and so can you, a flower that is born to be free unto itself, whether a rose of Flanders, or a tiny forget-me-not on a vast prairie of Montana can not be fenced or withered , for we can stand united, and a flower either blossoms free on a sunlit meadow, or dies. We shall stand united America my love, keeping our forts and bridges of dreams. And none shall pass that is made of doubts. None. For I have a dream.

We Stand United!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
That is pretty

S+F for the feeling

United We Stand!!!

new topics

join