It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Experts Investigate Mystery on Twin Cities Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

UFO Experts Investigate Mystery on Twin Cities Lake

kstp.com

The mystery over what's sitting at the bottom of Sylvan Lake in Forest Lake has the attention of UFO investigators.

A Forest Lake woman claims she saw large waves rippling out in a swirling motion on the lake. She thought it seemed strange and called police. She told them she thought the churning water came from a helicopter.

"There was quite a stir for 5 to 7 minutes, with waves that went out 30 to 40 feet. Not up, but out," said the woman's neighbor Eugene Huerstel.

Since the woman's account was credible according to police, Forest Lake firefighters and the Washington County Di
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well everyone it doesn't seem like it is a story with alot of detail but it is a news story about about a possible UFO.

I thought you all might find it exciting to know they plan on pulling up an object the size of washing machine out of the lake. Pretty interesting... or could be nothing.

-anyone

kstp.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
forestlaketimes.com
edit to add another link

[edit on 21-8-2009 by anyone]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I see Arbiture posted on this earlier as well.

another ATS thread

I guess UFO Hunters came out to investigate.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reports near the syndey harbor bridge had same ripple effect in the water, i wish there was photos and videos of it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
One thing I would do is film the lake till they came to get what ever it is, as if it was something that would be of interest the ones who put it there may try to come and get it.

Now it is most likely just a washing machine that someone dumped.
But if they sent down a diver it would seem that they saw what it was.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I wish I had the opportunity and resources to stake out the place. If the UFO Hunters were really there investigating as well as MUFON than I would hope that they are keeping on top of the unfolding story and contacting witnesses and their testimony. One would hope.

How disappointing would that be if it really was a washing machine.? Anyway the witnesses seemed legit enough for law enforcement to spend money.

The idea that a USO would be hanging out in Minnesota seems plausible seeing as it is the land of ten thousand lakes.

keeping my eyes open,
-anyone

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The latest article on the USO on lake Sylvan.

He’s got suspicions as to what sliced through Sylvan Lake on July 27. Most likely it came from the sky, McComas said.

“It’s not aliens,” he added.

But you’ll just have to wait until Friday, Aug. 28 when McComas will issue his full report on AM 1500 at 3 p.m. from the Minnesota State Fair during the “Garage Logic” show which is broadcasting from KSTP State Fair headquarters this Thursday and Friday and all five week days next week.

Guess I will post back after I hear this radio show. Sounds kind of strange but maybe an answer nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Here is the podcast of the radio show. The section on the USO is the last 1/4 of the podcast.

To summarize they had a few theories and they think that there was a lot of airplane traffic that day and that a piece of landing gear perhaps fell into the lake and hit the sediment at the bottom producing bubbles which intern made concentric waves out from the middle of the lake. It seems to me that they are still unsure because they have not retrieved any airplane parts yet, but I guess there was a report of some plane losing a piece that day.

Still inconclusive.

just an update
-anyone

edit show source of podcast

[edit on 28-8-2009 by anyone]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens watched Purple Rain and had a desire to "purify" themselves?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was looking for an update on the USO and found this!

completely unrelated/coincidence or coverup

I don't know -completely speculative but bizarre nonetheless.
Forest Lake is right next to Sylvan Lake.

-anyone

[edit on 7-9-2009 by anyone]

[edit on 7-9-2009 by anyone]

new topics

top topics

join