It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello ATS forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
hello ATS forum, my name is matthew i am 24 years old. i live in rural pittsburgh, pa. i've lurked on this forum for over a year before finally taking the time to create this account. it is with a heavy heart that i've come to this forum, not to find answers because those are something that few if anyone on this planet seem to possess, but to find sort of kindred spirit with others who have shared the traumatic event that many have call the "abduction scenario".

i suppose now is as good as any time to jump into the craziness. i'm been a victim of "abduction scenario" since i was at least 4 years old, infact my earliest memory revolves around one such event. i've been exploited, taken against my will on a what feels like a chronic schedule for most of my memorable existence. the impact it has taken on my work and social life has almost been exclusivity negative. thru regressive hypnosis i've found the source of my pain, the reasons why i often wake up to find myself in pools of my own blood, strange bruises and other abnormal markings.

i feel as though i've writen enough for an introduction post. i hope to find other like myself who have been exploited and had their lives completely turned upside down by the "abduction scenario."

[edit on 20-8-2009 by kmarx12]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
hey there! glad to see your name's not karl!
i've never been abducted or anything but as to that you'll probably find a lot of help around these parts.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hey Matt! Welcome to ATS! Though I have never been abducted, I have researched through the years. It is a fascinating yet frightening subject. I look forward to your contributions here. I would like very much to hear about your personal experiences and I am sure that many here will help in any way that they can.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi matthew sorry to hear you problems. May i suggest buying a webcam, covering the "on" light with tape (if it has one) and position it on your bed every night when you sleep. There is programs for your pc that will record for you at specific times or during motion. good luck

top topics

join