It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this back up for a minute as we seem to have many new ppl here that may want to read my accounting of having met a live alien being.

Enjoy if you have chosen to read.

I would like to complete this story sometime after ThanksGiving and before Christmas.

Seems winter is when I love to write most infront of the warm fire.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thanks for your story. I spent 4 months camping in Oak Creek in 2005. It was beautiful but I never met an Alien. At least not one I realized. I did however have an interesting encounter with a little Lizard that followed me on a walk until I literally sat down on a rock, where he stayed just out of reach watching and listening to me and carry on a conservation with him. Finally after thanking him for his company we parted ways and I'll be darned if he didn't turn back and return from the direction we came as I bewilderlied moved on!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Just wanted to bump this back up for a minute as we seem to have many new ppl here that may want to read my accounting of having met a live alien being.

I would like to complete this story sometime after ThanksGiving and before Christmas.

Seems winter is when I love to write most infront of the warm fire.

Your story is untrue.
I'm sorry.
You are not a "chosen one", specially picked to teach humanity about a transfer to a higher dimensional frequency.
You are not privy to inside knowledge of a myriad of alien races.
You will never reach, and alter the lives of people, nor will you prepare, or educate them with this theme.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicSpirit

Originally posted by antar

Seems winter is when I love to write most in front of the warm fire.

Your story is untrue.
I'm sorry.
You are not a "chosen one", specially picked to teach humanity about a transfer to a higher dimensional frequency.
You are not privy to inside knowledge of a myriad of alien races.
You will never reach, and alter the lives of people, nor will you prepare, or educate them with this theme.

Lets try this in a different fashion:

Your story is true. I make no apology. You are the chosen one specially picked to teach humanity about a transfer to a higher dimensional frequency. You are privy to inside knowledge of a myriad of alien races. You will reach and alter the lives of people, you will prepare and educate them with this theme.

To which I would have answered:

I am not alone in what I am attempting to share here, but thankyou for your kind words. More importantly I have never attempted to gain status or make money from any of my experiences although I have been offered to do so.

Having kept this information from going public for many years I find that I now seek to clarify the answers I still have regarding this and other experiences.

I have never claimed to be an expert in the field as many others have with but a single experience of the unknown.

As I have stated many times in the past, we all have something to bring to this table and each of us holds a piece to the puzzle.

Again thankyou for your kind words I will look forward to discussing this subject with you again in the future.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ronthedogman

Wow, thankyou for sharing that, I suppose that is one of those beautiful experiences you will carry with you for the rest of your life.

I am happy to know that you had the opportunity to stay in Oak Creek for as long as you did, I notice you did not doubt my retelling of the Alien Encounter, it is a very glorious place and for anyone who has spent any time there, they would not doubt it for an instant.

Good to meet you, be sure and visit Oak creek again. Did you read that they were having to do evacuations of the residents a few days ago due to extreme flooding of the creek? You can imagine how intense it can get by how the big red rock boulders get displaced and thrown around like they are just pebbles. Lol they are huge, and yet when the floods purge the creek bed it is as if they are ping pong balls in the hottub.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicSpirit

I wont quote what you wrote, it sounded like you were making negative commands, almost trying to silence antar. I've only encountered that once before, when a thread Mr. Green was on, the one was doing the reverse of positive affirmations, and she had a really negative experience from it. This is a weird insight however and hopefully this wasnt intended at all this way, but just incase this came intentionally or unintentionally, I affirm we are all chosen, that each of us is whole and complete an Infinite Light, Filled with Wisdom and guided by our loving Family, we are awake and memories are filling us with the purpose of our incarnations, the empowerment we need to spread and beam at others for we're here as a team but individually shining our lights and as we awake, we're doing this awareness mission, or whatever positive gifts we can bring in our very powerful and earth changing ways, bringing the shift in consciousness, freedom to this planet and all here, and aiding in progression one step closer each and every day.

This thread is wonderful. I also find the grass roots encounters the best, the ones I seek the most, to learn from, yet when you're researching you are needing to find the energy signatures that feel right.

On this thread I got a sense of several energies, the most positive of all was a story by another, in a tent, for that one felt this, dear ones, yes, come out of me, and its really hard to explain, a sense of knowing. The one by the creek and the woman, is more mysterious to me, for some reason there was an old school feel to it, but this was very positive too, for there was care taken for them to feel at ease with someone more aligned to their images, perhaps even putting the ET at ease as well, perhaps she did not wish to feel the discomfort, I'm sure every benevolent species is very sensitive too, and very psi/telepathic.

I felt weird charge of energy concerning the Hopi maiden and the blond man, then the pursuit along the trail, not sure if I read that right? That didnt feel right to me, perhaps some kind of warning or wish to make antar feel fearful, to halt her awareness opening more because fear limits us and makes us grow smaller and the other larger than life.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences, irregardless of the criticism by a few. Another thing that I noticed is of those who I feel drawn to as geniune, and many are having experiences, we dont all experience the same things, or the same set of circumstances, its as if its all made to be individual. Yet off of some of them I recognize the energy, its familiar.

Love & Light!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Antar im so interested in what you have said And have no doubts about the authenticity of your story. I would love if you continued...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Spam

[edit on 8/22/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Would like to continue with this adventure as I see many new threads coming forward that remind me of several of the opening remarks made in this thread. Can we put things together to get a clear understanding of where we are and where we are going in connection tot he unseen forces which are here to help clean up the mess we have made of this precious most majestic planet? It is doubtful that the silent watchers are going to put up with much more.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

S&F for a beautifully written account. I just read this thread from the beginning and would very much like to hear what has happened, if anything, in the interim. How fortunate you are to have had this experience. How fortunate I am for being able to read about it. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This thread is what ats is all about. The original reason why i came to ats and never left was threads like this one. S&F for you...it will take me hours to read through all of the responses to this thread but it will be well worth every second! Thank you for posting this it has truly made my night!

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

I just saw an alien in one of the pictures from your link, it must be a fake right? It was one of the typical grey types so loved by books, movies and other media. I MISS Sedona so much, she sometimes calls to my heart. If a place was alive she would be pure heart energy.

www.sedonavision.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Dude...

That was by far the most interesting thing I have read in 2011.
The detail you included was phenomenal and I am insanely jealous about everything you have said!

S+F and my thanks in general for the read!

Peace out bro!!

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Looks like a UFO in the video linkie tonight.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

antar--- Interesting thread --- I wonder, what you think of the picture that I took, of a perported space alien creature, or robot; even though I did not see the creature when I took the picture?

Links don't work--- Check out--- Space Alien Hiding Behind Fossil Rock--- On YouTube

The creature is located in the bottom right hand corner of the photograph.

edit on 5-1-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 5-1-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 5-1-2012 by Erno86 because: links did not work

edit on 5-1-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Do you mean this one?:

I remember seeing this on ATS in the past year as well right?

Anyway, what I experienced was as real as you or me, no guessing left to the imagination which is what is needed in the video above. I have an open mind and know that many dimensions can be accessed at once, the light being in the photo above would take too much fantasy on my part to truly accept as real and not just a play on light, but I am open as I said.

What do you really think?

Edit:

Ah yes I knew I remembered your comments in the past found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-1-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join