It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
what made you come to conclusion that they were alien,what happened to the red haired being ,did it transform into the woman? this story is a bit confusing,you went down to see the small grey being and there was a woman there?i get the feeling they are from the earth,like earth spirits or dimensional.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It is always a little frustrating to listen and read as people continue to discuss the 'possibility' of their existence, for me and countless others it is a given and over the years since my encounter I have searched for others who may have seen live alien beings and have discovered that short of ex professionals such as Military and Police, it is next to impossible to find the others of credibility.

The above words are what You wrote in the OP, how is that not belittling to ATS members who aren't police, or military, but have had encounters?

You said the quote below, basically saying the MSM was good.

The ET paradigm is shifting, even the mainstream media is covering the subject with much more open mindedness and much less degradation. Ex politicians, Air Force pilots, Astronauts and entire Governments are coming forward like never before in history to openly discuss the UFO phenomena.

You do go on to say the MSM is actually more open minded, but then in response to me pointing out Your freudian slip You say this,

It is disheartening to watch as my fellow members get chopped for their stories, and for the msm UFOlogists to only believe and talk about the so called credible witness's, IE the Cops and Ex Military personnel.
So You took Your own original hypocracy changed it over to the MSM now. So, you go from the MSM opening up in the OP, to now they are the boogie??? I'm seeing a bit of double think, or should I say double speak?

I respect your oppinions, your thoughts and most of all you as a human being.
Many things are happening on multipal levels which cannot be explained without a constant stream of investigating and open minded individuals willing to let the derogative comments roll off their backs and move forward with something which is like a thread to so many people with the shared experience.
One of the things I would love to see is the average person coming forward without fear of reprimands and put down, I believe in the ordinary connection by average people.
So please go find a thread which raises your vibrational energies to your higher potential, this thread is not for you perhaps and serves no purpose other than to create a poor feeling all around

First off from Your original words in the OP I don´t believe You do respect many People; as the average person, or ATSer isn't credible....

I agree that many things are happening in this World right now, and I believe the Agents of Darkness are rampent, and everywhere. They are here to put down through subliminal, "Your Not Good Enoughs"; not calling You an Agent of Darkness, but You just separated Yourself from the average person. You placed Yourself into a grouping on par with the NWO minions. Not the military, but the police suredly are.

I really wish I could let Your original insults roll of my back, but You insulted the average person, and the average ATSer as not being credible, hence worthy.

This thread suits me; until I see some credible proof of Your own; not stealing interviews of others. I know there are great interviews out amongst all facets of the populace of the World, but You singled Yourself out as being one of the only credible.

Yet, with no proof, but lumping Yourself in with the Evil Illuminati controlled Governments; by referencing only the military, and police; which both are part of the US govt, basically.

****Deny Ignorance, and Power to the People*******

[edit on 21-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Interesting story. I can't say whether it is true or not because I wasn't there. Also, I can empathize with knowing something to be true even though everyone around you tells you otherwise, so stick to your guns.

Just one small thing, and I'm not trying to have a go at you, but why is this in news? No problem with the thread, but perhaps it is more suited to the Grey Area or even the Aliens forum.

Anywho, S + F for what comes across to me as a honest account.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So you met a beautiful woman who exuded feeling of love and peace and overwhelmed you with the feeling that she is somehow spiritual and that meeting her is a wonderful thing.

You were being played. A telepathic being could look like anything, make you feel like anything. A truly enlightened being wouldn't need to make you feel that way, wouldn't need to prevent you from thinking.

That was no woman. It was a manipulative and deceitful creature. A cult leader could do the same thing - fill you up with feeling of love and light. Doesn't make it real.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Here these are from three sequential paragraphs in the OP.

It is not wise to trust what we have been told about the different types of aliens. What if some of the more benevolent species that would become our allies in a invasion scenario have been painted in such a bad light that we would be making a vital mistake in the event of a off world takeover here on our own planet? Perhaps some of the more violent species have already been influencing how we react or respond. according to the stories we have been handed from abductees, contactees, experiencers, writers, researchers, channelers paving the way for humanity to actually assist in the completion of the desired malevolent enslavement.

In this one You in not too much of a round about way encourage people to distrust each other's accounts, and their common interactions with what are considered evil aliens. You basically say the bad could be good, and good could be bad, and not to listen to each other.

I have searched for others who may have seen live alien beings and have discovered that short of ex professionals such as Military and Police, it is next to impossible to find the others of credibility.

Here is where You tell people who to listen to(you,and govt.).. Here is where You tell People who they can trust. You, and the US govt. is who You tell People they can trust. The problem with this is that most of the Evil alien evidence is tied to the govt being involved. So, in these two paragraphs You tell everyone they aren't credible, and that only You, and the government are. You go on to ferment good is bad, and bad is good; between the two.

they claim to have seen and met interdimensional’s from either other worldly planes or planets, but none so far who have experienced the same as I did and I am sure others have as well.

Here You are really making Your case into solid concrete. Again don't trust each other's experiences as they are all "claimed", or from my neck of the woods, Your saying that "claims" can be construed as lies. Again in this last of three sequential paragraphs you Ferment Your superiority, and that of Govt.

This whole thread belongs in collaborative writing, or NWO subversion of power, and control.....as a how to, or diy by Antar.

again you've more than proven Your thoughts that ATSers, or average people have no credibility.

Just my two Pesos,

Sancho

[edit on 21-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The photographs used here show the presence of "Fractal Beings" in the trees and underbrush. I am sure the two dark pictures taken inside the old building will also. I finally discovered what i was seeing is a mathematical living creature that has its own scientific discipline. These entities anchor themselves to the available flora and fauna, either for stability or mobility. They can also move by windpower as a group, they are never singular. Both the beings you encountered were created for you for the purpose of interacting. These are generally very shy and retiring beings that rightfully regard us as savage and unpredictable beings. Don't mean to sound like a know-it-all but i have intimate and long-lived interaction with them. I would say that you and your friend had very peaceful auras about you. You might want to study up on fractal mathematics, i know i'm going too. good luck p.s. you will find that you have fractals of your own now.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
When i walk alone in the woods, i am friend with the elves, brownies and leprechauns. They are friendly and show themselves only when you sing songs like Peregrin Took does.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

I just cant disagree with you on that one, I have spent years contemplating that same question.

If that is the case then does that mean that the earth is already inhabited by beings who are unseen by the majority of humans?

And are some of the reported aliens being held captive in secret bases actually part of our planet as well?

If they are and have superior technology, then why are we being kept out of the loop other than to keep it from helping make this a better place to live for all sentient beings worldwide?

I ahve so many questions still from this encounter and it is high time I begin asking questions publicly.

Thanks for your post.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Oh wow, please teach me more of what you know, as this experience is not just about me, but anyone and everyone who will eventually come to know them.

I have kept it low key for too many years and I now seek answers, perhaps the more I come to discover about the possibilities the closer we all come to them. I really feel this is a journey that we all share whether we know it or not.

Now I have to say... Eeee math? Oh No!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Alice

I have thought deeply on just what you suppose as well. I dont know. It bothers me to not know, that is why I come here to the place I most trust to discuss this openly.
I just cant be the only one who has had this type of experience and been left with more questions than answers. I believe that the full truth will be revealed in good time.

Just because this happened and I witnessed it does not make me the Alien Guru of the century, it may seem uncommon to most but to a rare few it is rather common evidence and totally within the realm of possibility.

It is exciting to come totally out in the open with this, it is timely and wholesome.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
picture didn't post, delete comment second line

[edit on 083131p://pm3122 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
edit content

[edit on 013131p://am3121 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Sancho, you have misunderstood.

Let me say it this way, I went to one of the fighters here and asked if they would want to hold a debate about credible witness verses the average Joe, I said that I would want to fight for the average Joe because they are not represented well enough in UFology, but from the cave drawings and famous paintings of olden times to the farmer in the 1800's to the little old lady driving home from church, the child looking out his window, the sheer numbers of average people worldwide need to be accounted for, yes you will get some mixed percentages in there because there will be kooks and delusionals, but think about the percentages of disinformation pieces that have been thrown out as anti knowing propaganda since at least the mid 40's!

I am for the little guy, I am the little guy. The under dog needs to have his say, and deserves to be listened to with courtesy and respect.

State what you 'know' to be fact to substanciate your thoughts and ideas, but dont resort to minimizing my sharing of a true account to make me regret coming forward, please I would not do that to you.

I did meet an alien on Sedona Oak Creek. I promise on my word.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Lol it is fractile!

Seriously, try and get a mod to help you post it correctly. I am interested.

I will tell you in all honesty that I have spent many hours just looking at the pictures and sensing so much more than meets the eye.

Check this out, what do you see? Sense?
In this picture?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad2650e24d14.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
edit content

[edit on 013131p://am3109 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The picture is full of life. I particularly like the bigfoot(s) in the tree upper left corner. There are many faces as well, including those in the grass. If you use a photoeditor remove the green, or some of it and saturate with color. These Fractiles (sic) might surprise you with their colors. The colors usually conform with their bodies. I'll do a quick scan of the picture and get back to you.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
edit image

[edit on 013131p://am3152 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

So what happens to those fractal beings when say, we build a McDonald's and chop down a whole area?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
edit content

[edit on 013131p://am3123 by debris765nju]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

Are you sure they aren't turned into chicken McNuggets?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join