It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Encounter On Sedona Oak Creek (Revisited)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Violet Sky

Oh, I feel so strongly your heart energy and resonate deeply with your story. I did have a well respected member on the forum u2u me and tell me that their experience was very similar to mine, that coming from the individual made me feel very on track with creating this thread, please feel free to share how you see this information helping for the higher purpose of individuals like ourselves who may be reading but not yet ready to jump in openly.

When you are ready I would love to hear you expound on what you remember them saying to you during your visitation, I can say without a doubt that you have been monitored most likely for generations by the ones you mentioned in your first post.

What more can I say but thankyou for helping to validate what I have always known to be true and to take this opportunity to aid people in at least considering the possiblity that what we have been directed to think about the type you mention deserves another consideration than to fear them or to want to cause harm.

Thank you. It is refreshing to see such a lovely and positive thread about this.

I have opened up some of my experiences with others, usually for the very reason of trying to calm fears.

It's difficult to share with people who are so set in their views of either:
1. ET's don't exist.
2. ETs want to eat us, enslave us, take our planet, etc...

I do feel the more people that step forward to share their experiences, the more we can really see the bigger picture. I feel inside there are thousands like us who have had experiences, who have gone far beyond the 'I wonder if UFOs are real' stage. The problem is not everyone is on the same page and human beings have learned to mistrust one another.

I feel strongly that interesting times are indeed ahead for all. These beings do want to know us and they make more and more overtures towards this goal all the time. But we know the obstacles that must be overcome before becoming true and open galactic neighbors. Most of these obstacles are the fears in the human mind.

I do hope it happens in my lifetime. I find ETs fascinating and I can't stop being curious about them and their lives. So much to learn, so little time

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I feel like that kid with the shirt "My parents went to _______ and all I got was this lousy t-shirt".

I lived in Sedona for four years and I never got to see any aliens. All I ever saw was a couple of funny things falling to the ground and some helicopters that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Figures.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Why is it all based on a latin alphabet?

I have no problem with aliens, and I honestly do not know if it's true or not. I am open to the idea, but I am very skeptical about the claims.

Is earth the only place in the universe that has such a wide variety in how people act? Why do we not treat ET's as individuals, but instead think of them as all being the same? If we went to another planet, are they going to think we are all exactly alike as well? If so, are we all hitler jr's?

And what is the deal with taking everything at face value? A human can appear to be good on the outside and for the eyes of others no problem. But do we automatically take them at their word? It's generally not wise to do so. But here we are to take everything on the outward appearance? You know, I just can't think of anything "bad" that has really presented itself as "bad" to me. Generally those things that do present themselves as "bad" seem to be overcompensating and relying on fear - such as a bully.

I'm sorry to be a stick in the mud, but the gross generalizations and acceptance bugs me down to my core. It's such a deep form of collectivism that my instincts are yelling "lies". And maybe you are just giving us what you deem is true, and maybe "they" are lying and deceiving you. I don't know. But either way, it just doesn't add up.

[edit on 8/21/2009 by badmedia]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violet Sky

Originally posted by antar

Thank you. It is refreshing to see such a lovely and positive thread about this.

Our work has only just begun.

I have opened up some of my experiences with others, usually for the very reason of trying to calm fears.

Trust me that it is the first step in understanding your own place in this destiny which counts, it has been clear to me that each of us counts and really we are all on equal footing as far as our connection to ET life. I do not claim to hold all the secrets, just my grain of sand in the infinite possibilty which lies before us.

It's difficult to share with people who are so set in their views of either:
1. ET's don't exist.
2. ETs want to eat us, enslave us, take our planet, etc...

We no longer have the luxury of giving tthat attention. It simply serves as a distraction and there is no sense in bantering about the 'possibility', or what if scenarios from any past perspective, that is why to me rehashing old tales can keep us enguaged for another century or we can take what we have learned and move forward.

I do hope it happens in my lifetime. I find ETs fascinating and I can't stop being curious about them and their lives. So much to learn, so little time

It is happening and it is my hope that humanity continues to happen side by side with the new world just on the horizon.

What matters to me is that the common man and his grain of sand in the bigger ocean is heard and respected, why do only the ex big wigs become key witnesses? We all count equally. We are humanity from planet earth and I am proud of who we have become to reach this stage in many ways.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Funny and ironic, Murphy's Law happening for you, *but* you walked away with more than you know I am ceratin of that and I suspect you know that by just living there for a while , it was a memory in itsself you will carry for ever.

Some of the people I love from Sedona are not into the UFO thing, its past tense for them, and yet those same people are passioante about the enviroment and the sacred history of the entire region.

Lights huh? Can you tell me more?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

With an open mind, you are exactly the type of skeptic who has helped the et movement the most, without critical thinkers such as yourself we would be drowning in a sea of air fairey bs, a quagmire of fantasy.

So thankyou for your healthy skeptisim, you help keep it grounded and are a reminder to keep it real when disclosing our little slice of this huge pie.

You do know that when i think of the reality of an open planet filled with various species, it gives me butterflys to the soul, yet here i am, opening like a wildflower in the spring.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged

Thanks for taking the time to write all that out Antar. Some very thought provoking ideas, that many people(I assume);including myself would not really take into account, if ever encoutered by an extra terrestrial being.

I also liked the rundown of the races, and pictures. Nicely done.

Also a good link to even more supposed races, many I've never even heard of, but I will save the link for sure and browse them at my lesuire. I checked out a few, and it's quite interesting.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
To the "op" I say, I am sorry, but I do not believe you, or your story. It's a very well thought out in detail story, almost like it would go great with a book, I am not writing in this thread this thread to call you a "liar", but rather to say, I do not believe you or your story, simply because #1 and it's a big #1 "NO PROOF", #2 "NO WITNESSES" #3 "NO CREDABILITY"

I wish next time someone meets an "alien", they would ask for some kind of souvenier, I am sure they wouldn't mind giving something to you, or at least get a picture with them====uh no, never mind no picture will work, and we all know why. Good luck with your story, and maybe that book or movie deal, but as for me, I'll pass!

Note"
You ask if I would have laid my gun down or shot and ask questions late, I would have blowed a hole through whatever it was standing there so fast, and I wouldn't have stopped until the gun was empty. Than I would have brought the alien home, called the nationl news, cnn, fox, nbc, cbs, enguirer and said, "HERES THE PROOF" "NO MORE DEBATE", "HERES THE ALIEN", "NOW PAY ME"

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Mr_XIM]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
you hear stories of underground alien bases, people going up in the sky inside a saucer, even book describing all the alien races surrounding us, forgive me if i laugh hard when i read that but for but me it's nothing else than humor.

And for those who believe their own aliens stories, i advise an urgent visit to your physician...Paranoia/Schizophrenia

MW: a psychotic disorder characterized by loss of contact with the environment, by noticeable deterioration in the level of functioning in everyday life, and by disintegration of personality expressed as disorder of feeling, thought (as delusions), perception (as hallucinations), and behavior —called also dementia praecox — compare paranoid schizophrenia

but basically, what it does is, it makes you hallucinate. It can be ghosts, sounds, angels/demons, aliens, any beings really...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What if what you perceive in my story is what you yourself are reflecting out to world? If you have the opportunity to debunk my story and can persuades others to remain ignorant and in the dark, then more power to you, it will just make the burden a little heavier for those in the know.

This is about reaching to our higher potential, our learning about the world around us and a course which has been laid out long before you and I were conceived of and will be ongoing long after we are gone.

There is something very deep that you are missing with your views.

Your preconditioned response to the unknown variables is more frightening than the prospect of an intergalactic alliance with the beyond.

As for my story deal, I am open yet with my ability as a writer I am sub-par, mediocre at best, yet as to my ability to add to the enormous amount of evidence, i am exactly where I am supposed to be right on time.

Antar has to step aside and let the experience be the key for those interested, not the opposite. So it is not a matter of mental wellness, it is about the information being disseminated.

I am here to learn and to reach higher understanding from others, this is a discussion board and the one i choose to share with, can you respect that if not the message?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You can do whatever you wish sir, however I would like to inform you that by telling false stories, you are the one that is doing a dishonor to everyone. By giving false hopes to those who want to believe so bad they are willing to let their guards down. Than you want to use ole 132 physc to change the pattern of thought, and say you want to advance to a higher learning and play the whole victim when someone calls your bluff and calls b/s on the whole thing.
You are entitled to your thoughts, opinions and even stories, however you are not entitled to tell stories and 'lies" and expect someone like me or others to tell you that your telling stories. If you want to tell this story, that by the way would be the biggest story in the history of man-kind if it was true, and if you had one single piece of evidence or proof to back it up, than tell the story, but dont expect me or others who have a half a brain to without "proof"....Good Day sir!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"

PERIOD

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
As mentioned in the opening remarks, there is a very interesting element to this whole scenario and it involves children myself included.

It would be good to find out about more links and books that are helpful in this area of research and discovery.

It has been limiting for me as I always seem to find the links to sites that place spin onto the bad alien agenda.

I did read recently somewhere how they take earth children to establish human behaviorism's in the hybrid children, that makes sense and I am glad to be part of that program.

As a little girl I loved my dream time, and in it I would always look forward to meeting at a specific playground with at least 5 other children that I later came to the understanding were Hybrids.

We always went to the merry-go-round to spin in circles, it was accompanied by dreams of flying at times as well.

Now I have no definitive proof of it being part of the program or not, but for me personally it fits my path splendidly.

Here is one of the sites that have some good info mixed with what I think is a push for disinfo against the truth of what the connection is for most children.

aliensandchildren.org...

I would love to read many more forums dedicated to children and UFO/aliens and welcome all links.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
From your link:

"These are a child's drawings of alien/hybrid children, the new race the aliens will use to replace the human race."

Lmao.

weirdo.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_XIM
To the "op" I say, I am sorry, but I do not believe you, or your story. It's a very well thought out in detail story, almost like it would go great with a book, I am not writing in this thread this thread to call you a "liar", but rather to say, I do not believe you or your story, simply because #1 and it's a big #1 "NO PROOF", #2 "NO WITNESSES" #3 "NO CREDABILITY"

I wish next time someone meets an "alien", they would ask for some kind of souvenier, I am sure they wouldn't mind giving something to you, or at least get a picture with them====uh no, never mind no picture will work, and we all know why. Good luck with your story, and maybe that book or movie deal, but as for me, I'll pass!

Note"
You ask if I would have laid my gun down or shot and ask questions late, I would have blowed a hole through whatever it was standing there so fast, and I wouldn't have stopped until the gun was empty. Than I would have brought the alien home, called the nationl news, cnn, fox, nbc, cbs, enguirer and said, "HERES THE PROOF" "NO MORE DEBATE", "HERES THE ALIEN", "NOW PAY ME"

You are a perfect example of why they are apprehensive and careful of contact.

Go with me on this for just a moment. Let yourself think for a just a moment that "others" (I don't like the word aliens) from another planet have visited our planet. Do you truly believe in your heart that the best thing for "humankind" is to shoot the thing and hold it for ransom to the highest paying media outlet?

Wouldn't there be any curiosity on your part to establish or open some communication to view the bigger picture. Don't you think it would be "worth" more alive than dead?

What do you have to "fear"?

Antar - star and flag for you. As I was reading, I started thinking I wonder if there is a thread on how many different kinds of ETs are out there and then got to the next paragraph where you laid it all out! LOL - well done. Looking forward to following this thread and thank you for sharing your fascinating experience.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have searched for others who may have seen live alien beings and have discovered that short of ex professionals such as Military and Police, it is next to impossible to find the others of credibility.

Alright, this is just silly. The quote above is what Antar said in the OP.

We live in a world of ever increasing tyranny, and oppression. The USA is turning into some kind of military style dictatorship, and what???? Antar is part of the Elite????

Apparently NO ONE is credible except HER, POLICE, OR MILITARY!!! Read what she wrote; no slip there, but flat out the above three are the only ones We all can trust!!!

This literally means anyone reading this thread who's not ANTAR, POLICE, OR MILITARY does not know their head from a hole in the ground according to Antar's own words...

Where is her credibility in this story??? There is none; sure it's a wonderfully written story, and so it should be featured in Collaborative Writing, but wait how wonderful is it; since all here save 3 types don't know OUR own heads from a hole in the ground??

Antar No apologies here, You seem to have a superiority complex the size of a sasqwatch, yeti, or even a metaphorical elephant.

I'll tell ya' from myself, and all the rest of us besides You, Police, and Military You will never see Your superior Orwellian 1984 days of supremacy.

Yes, it's harsh, but look at what You wrote. You have no credibility, and You actually closed the door on EVERYONE else here as being IDIOTS.

Just my Two Pesos,

Sancho

[edit on 21-8-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I fear weirdo-s and birds with bad bowel movements!

Look man you can save all your long drawn out elaborate statements and sharp vocabulary words with me, I am not a retard or misguided soul. I am however a man who likes to think and use common sense, like I said you can live in that dream world or whatever world it is you live inside your mind, but here in the real world, you know "reality" we have common laws, basic instincts and oh I dont know like to have a little meat with our potatoes, and that is called "proof", let me know when you get one of those aliens down, I know a great taxadermist!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Actually Your statement flames me with Your obvious superior attitude. You even excluded the People on ATS in that comment. I know MILITARY is filled with a wide range of extremely intelligent People; who on average have very high IQ's. I don't know what Your IQ is 'exactly', but at the bottom here is a link to POLICE IQ's. The average isn't that good.

So with the exception of the military, I don't know how dumb to feel between Your IQ, and the police who have a low IQ.

I have a fairly high IQ, yet according to Your words anyone here thats not a cop, or military has NO CREDIBILITY. How is it with Your lack of proof, You are more credible; because of Your superiority as stated in Your own words? Please explain.

www.thisistrue.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d471afcf5b9a.jpg[/atsimg]
Mankind is at a crossroads, one where we will continue in the same patterns to the end result of a new begining, completely, or to one where we pass into the higher states of potential, but we go together.

I respect your oppinions, your thoughts and most of all you as a human being.

Many things are happening on multipal levels which cannot be explained without a constant stream of investigating and open minded individuals willing to let the derogative comments roll off their backs and move forward with something which is like a thread to so many people with the shared experience.

This thread has been a blessing for me so far and I hope that we all walk away whether skeptic or experiencer with a stronger understanding of this shared path we are on together.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sancho early jones

I think you will enjoy some of the interviews I have set up with Ex Military and Police

One of the things I would love to see is the average person coming forward without fear of reprimands and put down, I believe in the ordinary connection by average people.

It is disheartening to watch as my fellow members get chopped for their stories, and for the msm UFOlogists to only believe and talk about the so called credible witness's, IE the Cops and Ex Military personnel.

There are some very decent people from all walks of life who are still interested in the subject, it is their time to fly.

So please go find a thread which raises your vibrational energies to your higher potential, this thread is not for you perhaps and serves no purpose other than to create a poor feeling all around.

I am really hoping to find some members with links to childhood stories that are not just negative spin.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join