It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im an Aquarius, and my personality traits are right on! Are yours??

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verum Astrum
A shining Leo here

I have a Virgo rising and and an Arian Moon, an excess of planets in fire signs and love a good foot stomp hehe
Tis great to see Astrology being referenced here without the usual mainstream contempt....well all except for Republican, but we forgive him right? lol
Cheers for a great thread!
VA

Hahah..welcome Leo..first one here, I think
we need a great lion in the thread

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Whew, i'll have to do it manana! Im answering threads and going to bed now..but hmmm...just off the cuff..Gemini..but havent read your threads yet

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I fit the profile somewhat, but not completely.

Capricorn -- The Goat. December 23 to January 20.

The Capricornian is one of the most stable and serious of the zodiacal types. These independent, rocklike characters have many sterling qualities, although admittedly some of these are as dull as they are worthy. This type is normally cautiously confident, strong-willed and calm. Hardworking, unemotional, shrewd, practical, responsible, and persevering, they are capable of persisting for as long as is necessary. They are reliable workers in almost any profession they undertake. But they are neither original nor creative and can only develop what others invent or initiate.

Some of it hits the mark, but I don't agree with the conclusion. I consider myself a very creative and original person; I get paid to be creative

Oh and I am very emotional. I don't always show it, but keep it to myself.

[edit on 21/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Hahah..welcome Leo..first one here, I think
we need a great lion in the thread

Well I'm a Leo too
and my personality fits the description down to the last word. Prideful, Caring, want for great love, romantic, arrogant etc I truly am happy to be under the sign of the mighty Lion.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Originally posted by Epsillion70
Tee Hee Me an Aquanaut too. (16th Feb)
Though one must remember with Astrology. The Moon sign plays a big part in ones own personality. As the Sun sign is essentially how others see you.
Few common Astrological traits in people I have noticed are:

High percentage of Scorpios tend to like to get a tattoo of a Scorpion put on their bodies.
High Percentage of Taurus women tend to get in to the Nursing and Aged care profession
and all of the Pisces Women I have met have been Flirty fishes LOl

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

HAHAHAH oh too good...dont look at Brooklyn..she IS a flirty fish..i think she's a she? Brooklyn, are you???

Hey I dont know about Brooklyn Lol, But hey Yummyfreelunch thanks for replying and Oh yeah my Moon sign is Cancer. So I am always in constant fighting with myself whether to stay at home and tend the flock or go on a Sabbatical and find the answer to life the Universe and everything... and like a true Aquarian I am Androgynous but hetero in Male deviation.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I'm not sure when the Virgo cycle ends, but my b-day is the 12th of September.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

It came close a couple of times. He finally took me for a drive one day & drove straight to an appliance store. He seems to have a pattern of knowing what I want even when I can't make my mind up...lol

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Starred and Flagged!

I have previously disclosed such information about myself in this post in this ATS thread and I will repost the relevant detail below.

["Just returning to the subject of the Topic i.e. hidden gnosis in names and sets of preordered by decent names, I recently did such a study on my own name (Peregrine *LAST NAME obscured for privacy and security reasons but refers to "miller") and incorporated both western astrology and eastern astrology using my birthday (3rd sept 1972 6am Virgo and yang water rat + various other astrological subgroupings according to eastern or western style of POV. Basically my name breaks down into son of the miller (aka the Rock or millstone i.e FATHERS 1ST NAME IS Peter *) who moves through the fields grinding grain (aka farming and milling). The secret book of Birthdays says that my birthday is the day of the mold breaker and my symbol is the mortar and pestle (a hand held and powered mill!). Then I am a virgo whose symbol is sheaves of grain bearing hay of course which is the favourite food of my Chinese astrological symbol i.e. the rat and mercury is an extremely important planet for both these signs. Personally I have always had an affinity for the messenger of the gods who just happens to be God of the GRAIN trade!!! There is a plethora of other tie ins that are extremely accurate or more than just coincidental for example my g/f is a cloud horse symbol and I'm a mountain river rat and I ask you how else would a rat meet and be able to go out with a sexy cloud horse unless he resided on a mountain by a waterfall surrounded by misty clouds, Spiritually speaking that is! LOL. The grain of today is information and data and I'm unashamedly quite proud of my abilities to grind arguments down to their bare constituents and run them down to the Nth degree as any good intellectual millwright miller and mill should be competent at even if they only wear sackcloths after all I am my namesake literally in more ways than I ever imagined. So yes names do have mystical powers and meanings and I encourage you to investigate your own names mystical components and maybe do a brief genealogical tracing of your own family tree and see what might be there."

Note: I have slightly Edited the above to disclose more info than was originally posted.]

Personal Disclosure:

P.S. My chinese mountain river [water] rat totally tempers my virgoishness! And vice versa! Neither is dominant but both are present!

Edited Oops I forgot my Disclaimer! :shk: me a

[edit on 21-8-2009 by OmegaLogos]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am a Scorpio 100%!!! I love being a Scorpio
Most people say I am evil if I am a Scorpio but that is not true! Scorpios are very loyal until you do us wrong! Watch out for the stinger!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hi Yummy I just wanted to give you a SHOUT out I am also Aquarius and a high 5 to you for sharing the same birth date as I!
I fit the Aquarius profile to the T.
I have been refusing to follow the crowd since I was a child

These few words couldn't be more dead on

"They do not give themselves easily - perhaps their judgment of human nature is too good for that - and are sometimes accounted cold. But once they decide that someone is worthy of their friendship or love, they can exert an almost hypnotic and irresistible mental attraction on them and will themselves become tenacious friends or lovers, ready to sacrifice everything for their partners and be faithful to them for life. However, they are sometimes disappointed emotionally because their own high personal ideals cause them to demand more of others than is reasonable. And if they are deceived their anger is terrible. If disillusioned, they do not forgive."

I am a true Aquarian

~peace

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Taurus here.

Never thought much of astrology and horoscopes personally. The Forer Effect and subjective validation can explain most of these readings:

"Individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically for them, but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people."

Kind of fun still. It was sort of accurate, except for the part about a Taurean doing everything in their power to maintain the status quo.

That is definitely NOT me.

I'll give ya a star though!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I believe this thread was all in good fun!!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I havent heard from any other pisces?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Leo -- The Lion. July 23 to August 22. The Leo type is the most dominant, spontaneously creative and extrovert of all the zodiacal characters.In grandeur of manner, splendor of bearing and magnanimity of personality, they are the monarch's among humans as the lion is king of beasts. They are ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident there is no word as doubt in their vocabularies and self-controlled. Born leaders, either in support of or in revolt against the status quo, they are at their most effective when in a position of command, their personal magnetism and courtesy of mind bringing out the best of loyalty from subordinates.

Hmm...some parts are true ^^

I am spontaneously creative, generally in social situations. I am however generally not dominant unless im forced to by the situation or someone tries to push me over. Im not very positive but hopeful, and independancy and self-confident are my weakest points!

I once said to a friend of me, she was kind of interested how I looked at relationships and how I felt

"I am a lioness...I am fierce and vigilant, I stride in a prideful and lazy manner, rear the cubs with care. And at the end of the day I want someone who I rest my head on, someone to be there for me, to cuddle and relief of the burdens of being that fierce lioness"

Pride and attention-whoring is also a Leo thing, I fear

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Mercuryae]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Aquarians are creative and imaginative, but better at dreaming up ideas rather than putting them into practice. They would rather spend their time thinking up new ideas than putting the ones they have already thought of into motion. They leave that job to others. Those born under the sign of Aquarius are true visionaries and leaders.

Wow! I'm a fellow Aquarian and this is me lol. Like I should be a foreman or something. If only construction wasn't so boring.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm a scorpio and everything I have ever read has been completely like me. I always found it really cool haha.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

haha. ok, i can give you a little information before you must go find out the juicy stuff for yourself, about yourself, Aquarius! (in astrological terms of course, and when you want to of course.)

Lagna: The ascendant, i.e.- time of birth in which what sign was coming into view, such as mine, 5:30pm. which you'd be happy to know, i was born on the hour that Aquarius was rising over the eastern horizon, making it actually Capricorn in sidereal, making your sun sign, Capricorn in sidereal as well. The descriptions may be googled: "sun sign in Makara."

Nakshatra: A 1/27th section of a Moon sign in which you are influenced.. this is where the scary true traits really hit the mark. These 27ths are important in accuracy as is the degrees of trajectory of a NASA satallite in order to stay in orbit, or leave orbit etc, these angles are listed here:
www.astrojyoti.com...
and/or here:
astrology.indianetzone.com...

Saturn plays a very important role in the general karmic lesson of this life, as well as the nodes of the moon, north node, south node in conjunction with Mars activity and the Solar energy to cognitively actualize your lessons.

edit: you must know your time of birth, so that from the Lagna, you determine which "houses" each of the sequential planets fall into on the natal chart.. 8th house Sun will be more deeply concerned with the occult and sex and shared wealth, than say a 3rd house sun, say this person is an entertainer in the media giants, or simply the family gregarious one.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
there to generalized and ego based.

someones astrological sign holds no meaning to me.

i know people who are born on the same day, and they couldn't be more unalike, in traits and personality.

you really think everyone born in July (pre-22nd) have extremely similar personality's?

Now open up your local paper, and go to the page with your horoscope for the day, look at all the signs readings, notice the same message delivered slightly different over and over again? notice how rare it is for any sign to get less then 3 stars?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I love astrology! I am a Cancer and most of the points fit me EXACTLY...and the signs I'm compatible with have rung true for me too! But I want to point out that some people will say their sign doesn't fit them...the reason for that is because you shouldn't only look at your sun sign; there are a whole bunch of other things happening in the solar system at the time of your birth! That's why if you get a reading detailed with your DAY of birth, time of birth, and location, you'll get a much more accurate reading!!! even if you just google a reading for the day of your birth, i think you'll find it to be a little more germaine to you

example: I am a cancer ( June 23) on the cusp of a gemini. cancer's are said to be introverted and shy which is just not me at all...which is where the gemini traits come in
I am a bartender, brought a book about astrology in one evening, and chuckled all night at the 30-50 year old men who were astonished that their descriptions fit them so well. Hehe. fun.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Seekingmyself]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thaknobodi

haha. ok, i can give you a little information before you must go find out the juicy stuff for yourself, about yourself, Aquarius! (in astrological terms of course, and when you want to of course.)

Lagna: The ascendant, i.e.- time of birth in which what sign was coming into view, such as mine, 5:30pm. which you'd be happy to know, i was born on the hour that Aquarius was rising over the eastern horizon, making it actually Capricorn in sidereal, making your sun sign, Capricorn in sidereal as well. The descriptions may be googled: "sun sign in Makara."

Nakshatra: A 1/27th section of a Moon sign in which you are influenced.. this is where the scary true traits really hit the mark. These 27ths are important in accuracy as is the degrees of trajectory of a NASA satallite in order to stay in orbit, or leave orbit etc, these angles are listed here:
www.astrojyoti.com...
and/or here:
astrology.indianetzone.com...

Saturn plays a very important role in the general karmic lesson of this life, as well as the nodes of the moon, north node, south node in conjunction with Mars activity and the Solar energy to cognitively actualize your lessons.

edit: you must know your time of birth, so that from the Lagna, you determine which "houses" each of the sequential planets fall into on the natal chart.. 8th house Sun will be more deeply concerned with the occult and sex and shared wealth, than say a 3rd house sun, say this person is an entertainer in the media giants, or simply the family gregarious one.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by thaknobodi]

I was born on 1:25 am on 1/25. Weird eh? so. lemme kno whats up! XD

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join