It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im an Aquarius, and my personality traits are right on! Are yours??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I love being a water sign they are the most compassionate and passionate signs of the zodiac

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
lol, that's too funny,

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If no one else has said it.

Barnum Effect.

Third line.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklyn87
I love being a water sign they are the most compassionate and passionate signs of the zodiac

Yes, people always think Aquarius is water sign, because of the water bearer symbol..when we are actually air signs..believe me..my friends will tell you Im all air...lol

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

Barnum Effect.

Third line.

What is Barnum Effect, Republican?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Interesting, I do in home care for the elderly, I just started a new job
after several months off. They pay is great! and I love my job!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Barnum Effect.

Third line.

Oops, you didn't give me time to add in the link!

lol.

The link should be in there now.

I'll provide some videos of tests showing it to (with all do respect) be complete bull#.

And that the alignments aren't even the same as back then, so it would be completely different in this day and age.

link   

Originally posted by truth/seeker
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Interesting, I do in home care for the elderly, I just started a new job
after several months off. They pay is great! and I love my job!

Wow, how freaky is that? I just know it can all be coincidence, but still, pretty dang interesting to me

link   
I will post my links to this post.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
i have a question
i am scorpio and mostly true to the nature of them lol but my planet is pluto and my question is if they don't consider pluto a planet anymore did i get relocated ? am i now neptune or saturn lol i've wondered that since i heard it was taken away lol? please help

[edit on 20-8-2009 by donttaserme]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

Barnum Effect.

Third line.

Oops, you didn't give me time to add in the link!

lol.

The link should be in there now.

I'll provide some videos of tests showing it to (with all do respect) be complete bull#.

And that the alignments aren't even the same as back then, so it would be completely different in this day and age.

Well, all in all even if its bullocks, are your personality traits like your astrology sign? And no disrespect taken, Im an Aquarius, after all..lol..not easily offended

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
yes I have heard of the Barnum effect and believe it to an extent, but some things are hard to ignore when they are dead on. and most of the time the personality profiles and readings are right

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
republican came in and ruined the party lol..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
i have a question
i am scorpio and mostly true to the nature of them lol but my planet is pluto and my question is if they dont conciter pluto a planet anymore did i get relocated ? am i now neptune or saturn lol ive wondered that since i heard it was taken away lol? please help

Poor Pluto!!!! Who decided this..just cuz he's the wee guy?

Maybe someone will have an answer for you, I'll ask my sister when i see her, she's really good at this stuff..I only read the Oracle board, myself

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Oh thats too funny, Brooklyn
hahah...laffin here

Yes, I do agree..thats why I asked him even if its bullocks, how does his personality fit in with his sign...it cant be all false if its so dead on!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
thanks id be curious to find out the result of this .. i personally love pluto cause im a guy but im only 5'2 (on a good day )lol so the lil' one sits fine with me

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
well, I dont think it matters if your planet is not considered a planet now, because in reality it doesn't change your position in the stars just scientist and astronomers idea of how it is classified.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
thanks id be curious to find out the result of this .. i personally love pluto cause im a guy but im only 5'2 (on a good day )lol so the lil' one sits fine with me

Well if it was up to me, I wouldnt have kicked Pluto outta the planet society..did all the planets just decide one day..that he was too wee to be one? heheh..btw..love your name, but you forgot the BRO part at the end..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Lol, well I take you to be the person that, before bed, you sometimes think about conversations from your day, and think about what you should've said, yet try to brush it off, because you know you can't go back. lol.

You can thank Neil Degrasse Tyson for pluto getting kicked out, but like what 2 years ago, where have you been!

He just wasn't fit.

I'm a cancer.

And well probably like the worst name to be depicted as. Cancer, well what do you think of, that, then a crab. and well, i'm either seen as cancer or having crabs.

lol.

Joking aside.

Yours fits mine, and mine fits yours. They do it with everyone.

I have more videos

Don't give me your pseudoscience!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
lol, you know me so well!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join