It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be a Sheep, avoid the h1n1 vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the sheeple who were already injected with the government poison known as the swine flu vaccine. Are they really that dumb?

Would you drive a car that's never been tested? Would you buy something that nobody tested out? Would you let someone inject your body with a vaccine that won't even work? People have died from this "swine flu vaccine" even though there is no evidence it came from pigs, and they never even tested it out yet.

You can survive with out the vaccine. You might be sick for a few days but it will go away. I'd rather be sick for a few days then die from a vaccine that's never been tested. Just thought I'd let you all know.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i feel sorry for the conformists around here that think calling people a trendy (at least some think trendy LMAO) name like "sheeple" is somehow going to grant them grace when they run for the hills.

it's usually the ones who talk the most and loudest that have nothing to offer but woulda, coulda, shoulda.

seriously, if thats all you have, go back to bed.

your not cool, get over it.

cheers,
AA

PS- i hope i'm not the only one......... oh well if i am.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm not telling you not to take the vaccine.

I'm just saying taking it could kill you.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I'm not telling you not to take the vaccine.

I'm just saying taking it could kill you.

i apologize, i did not mean to sound so brash.

cheers,
AA

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
to the OP star, and flag for speaking out on an important topic. I will not take the vaccine, over my dead body; my last act as should it become mandatory may be pushing the needle back into the eye of the paid minion trying to inject me.

To the sheeple getting ready to jump on board this heard mentality of cool, and fitting in, rest in peace; cause once you've been injected that's what you'll be doing.

Solely my dos pesos

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Uhm doesn't your country have a state owned regulatory institution for testing medicine? And if you don't trust it why don't you get together with a bunch of people and pay for a few tests. It's not that expensive actually.

You take a few mice, inject them - see what happens.
You test the chemical composition of the drug to see if there are any unproclaimed additives and then you decide ifyou'll take it or not.

top topics

join