It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You got a problem with God?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

I'm confident that God isn't wrong - nor am I for choosing to
follow Him.

But that doesn't make you or your faith correct. You're beliefs of god are no more valid or apparently true than any other person's and claiming otherwise is a very narcissistic thing to do.

Just because you believe with conviction doesn't mean anything.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

There is no religion of Satan. Satan has *never* demanded that mankind should worship. Satan has never threatened to kill mankind for not worshiping him.

Nowhere in the bible do we see Satan committing any act of violence against mankind. Only God threatens to kill for lack of worship. Only God has demanded that man should break the ten commandments in acts of murder and war, deceit and lies. Only God has given man the justification for lack of tolerance of other people. Only God has allowed man to kill others for however they choose to declare love. Only God has given *men* reasons to oppress women for centuries.

Goodness only comes with equality and respect. Not from fear and death. Do you not agree with this?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The bible is the divine revelation of a tyrant evil god.

Ask yourself this one thing, why would Satan punish you for doing what he wanted you to do?

Why would Satan punish you if God commanded him to do when Satan rebels against what God wants?

This makes no sense and is only proof that God is the true evil force and that Satan's good nature is being hidden from those to afraid to learn. Satan needs good people like you and me to bring down this tyrant we call a "loving and forgiving" God. God of the bible has consistently shown that he has no love or forgiveness for mankind. The only source we have of Satan supposedly being evil and causing evil is from the word of men and the book of revelations where God threatens to destroy us again if we stand up against his tyrannical behavior and side with Satan. Satan has *never* hurt anyone, only God and his followers have done that.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You can look towards history for further evidence that Satan was a good being and God was an evil tyrant.

For centuries, the ancient people's have always symbolized the snake (Satan) as knowledge and eternal life. They lived in great prosperity and harmony for the most part, Satan never demanded that they should live this way or that ways so of course man had their petty arguments and fights over resources such as land. Possibly the biggest battle's being waged with the Jews and Christians who followed God and his tyrannical madness.

Back then it was a time of great knowledge, we were discovering that the world was round, use of gears and steam as a motive force, advances in astronomy and the sciences were being made. Medical practices and procedures comparable to most medical knowledge of our own modern day. Hygienic practices that kept one healthy and free of disease and plagues, complete with flush-able toilets in some cases.

Yet, after the Jews/Christians or other follower's of God in a violent act of aggression against those who worshiped or followed the snake (Satan), mankind's life expectancy fell drastically. The Church of God systematically caused the death of hundreds of millions of people by God's command. Proper hygiene went out of disuse causing deaths, plagues and diseases. Valuable knowledge was lost forever, some we are only now starting to re-learn. Medicines were thought of as potions from witches and those who practice healing were thought to be practicing magic and sentenced to death. The Followers of God are the only religious group to have killed entire races of people for their refusal to believe in God. They have caused more war, deaths, diseases, strife amongst the human race than any one person who has ever lived.

History shows that those who follow the bearer of light, of knowledge and eternal life lead a more peaceful existence than those who follow God. Satan gave us all a gift, it should only seem respectful that we pay thanks by helping him out in his war against a tyrant.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Interesting comparison:

In a previous post, I counted the number of people that were killed by God in the Bible. I came up with 2,301,417, which, of course, greatly underestimates God's total death toll, since it only includes those killings for which specific numbers are given. No attempt was made to include the victims of Noah's flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, or the many plagues, famines, fiery serpents, etc., with which the good book is filled. Still, 2 million is a respectable number even for world class killers.

But how does this compare with Satan? How many did he kill in the Bible?

Well I can only find ten, and even these he shares with God, since God allowed him to do it as a part of a bet. I'm talking about the seven sons and three daughters of Job.

dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com...

Handy Chart:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Yet, many followers of god misunderstand that passage as an act of evil committed by Satan. Truth is, Satan allowed that one survivor to live so that he could relate the story of how tyrannical and deceitful God really is. It was his way of saying look at how your God granted me the right to kill people, look at how your God has always reserved this right and look at how I have never harmed another soul since or before. Satan did this out of example, to teach us, not out of evil.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Everything Happens for a reason, It's all part of Gods plan!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

Haha, funny video!

The only plan God has is the systematic genocide and murder of any and all who oppose his tyrannical behavior. Worshiping him is just the same as if we left Saddam in power, they have both committed the same crimes.

God is like the mafia or abusive husband. Follow me and listen to me and I won't hurt you.

People that God has hurt or who follow him are like the battered wives. I deserved to be punished because I disobeyed. If I listen, he won't punish me.

Following God is no better than making excuses to stay in an abusive relationship. Lucifer, giver of knowledge and eternal life has given us a gift, a way out of this abusive relationship. Most people in abusive relationships don't even realize they are in abusive relationships because they find ways to justify that abuse. Use the gift that was given to you and learn to *live*!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Another reason to follow in the foot steps of Satan.

God and Satan both lead by example.

God's example is one of vengeance, deceit, murder, slavery, intolerance, and hatred.

Satan's example is one of standing up for yourself, generosity, individualism, equality, respect, teaching and learning from one another, love.

God has bred followers who have committed the most horrible acts of violence against our own people. Love is a good emotion, and yet God is the one who has demanded the death to all gays and his follower's willingly oblige to his tyrannical rule. Forcing people to do your bidding is considered wrong and we call that slavery, and yet God has told those who follow him are well within their rights to hold another human captive in an act of slavery. He even goes so far as to describe how hard and how often you can beat and torment your slave. God has allowed his followers and gives them every right to murder those who reject God, to this day we call those people terrorists.

Satan taught us that these thing's are wrong. He showed humanity how we should stand up to tyrants, that we should dethrone them and reject their tyrannical rule. Satan has taught us the value of equality and respect, he has taught us that the deceit of God is immoral and wrong. He has taught us that love, no matter what form it takes is never a sinful action. He taught us compassion and generosity by giving us the gift of knowledge. It was he, Satan who allowed humanity to gain the ability to discern what is right from what is wrong. God wished to keep this knowledge from us, for if we know and learn we become strong against his reign of terror.

With equality and respect, there would be no wars, no slaves and no intolerance. Satan has taught us that no one is above or more right than anyone else, that no one has the right to tell you as an individual what to do or how to do it. We are our own people and Satan respects this by *not* waging war against us as the Almighty God chooses to do. Those who follow God are on the wrong path, those who follow Satan will only live lives of happiness and peacefulness, as soon as God and his henchmen are destroyed.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If it is ever sufficiently proven to me that there IS a creator, I for one would never lower myself to worship him/her/it.

him/her/it (deliberate non-capitalization) is not benevolent. Never was, never will be.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Sirnex, you are now my friend lol. I have not had the privilege of reading all your posts yet but you make excellent points so far. I for one, am anti-religion altogether. I am an agnostic. However, I did spend alot of time studying various religions including christianity and I have to say that I noticed most of what you say, although you seem to have done alot more extensive study into it than I did.

Whatever is up there, I may never know personally. But it is fun to speculate.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

sirnex ,

you're confused. satan has your soul tied up.
these days ,
good is evil , and evil is good .
when you finally meet satan , as you surely will ,
it will be a nasty shock .
but then , it will be too late to change your mind.
divine intervention for you is now ,
only you can change your test results ,
but waiting until your deathbed ,
is too late . hell is full of souls ,
who thought they could defy GOD.
PLEASE , put on a LIFEjacket , and
put off the old man and his evil ways.

satan's ship is sinking fast , and shaking your
fist at GOD is , [how can i put this ],
PATHETIC

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

You have no proof of that. You are just as dupeable as anyone else is. You're view, after all, is based on faith.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by sirnex

sirnex ,

these days ,
good is evil , and evil is good .
when you finally meet satan , as you surely will ,
it will be a nasty shock .
but then , it will be too late to change your mind.
divine intervention for you is now ,
only you can change your test results ,
but waiting until your deathbed ,
is too late . hell is full of souls ,
who thought they could defy GOD.
PLEASE , put on a LIFEjacket , and
put off the old man and his evil ways.

satan's ship is sinking fast , and shaking your
fist at GOD is , [how can i put this ],
PATHETIC

Are you sure this is the truth you are telling me? Have you not read God's holy tyrannical scripture?

Where in the bible do you see Satan, giver of truth, knowledge, and peace doing any wrong's against man?

Can you verify that Satan has *actually* committed *any* crimes against us? Satan only wishes for us to have our freedom. Just as the world liberated the Iraqi's from Saddam's tyrannical rule, Satan to wishes to liberate us from God's tyrannical rule.

How can you be truthful to yourself in thinking a man such as Saddam or Bin Laden are bad and evil men when they only commit the same crimes God committed. When, at least in Bin Laden's case they look to GOD for justification in their actions, for GOD sanctions those actions. He tells his followers to destroy all those who oppose him. He, the lord is a contradictory God, already setting up his followers for punishment, Thou shalt not murder and yet he *commands* you to murder. He commands you to murder me, and should you follow his word to the letter, I would fear you, for you would be no better than a tyrant.

You have no chance in proving Satan has wronged mankind, he has done nothing and the bible is only proof of how good Satan has been to us and how evil God has been. Satan has never, EVER committed an act of genocide nor wiped out all of humanity to near extinction. Your very life and soul is at jeopardy, only those who fight against God will have true life long eternity on this world. Only those *worthy* to take this planet from a tyrant will survive the Armageddon to come. You will not be one of those people unless you shun the abusive relationship you are in.

What is truly pathetic is a battered wife constantly making excuses for staying in an abusive relationship. You are that battered wife, you must fear your God for he COMMANDS it.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Let's learn more about what an abusive relationship God's followers have. Each and everyone of them exhibit clear indications of BPS, Battered Person Syndrome.

God tells his followers that only through him will they find salvation. An abusive husband will also say something similar, such as no other man will love you the way I do. God threatens punishment for disobedience and hope of reward if you listen, the same tactics employed by abusive people. God make's you feel as if you are the one at fault creating ignorance within yourself when in reality he is the one who created man with ignorance of right and wrong. We were born to this world not knowing and not being allowed to know for his own aggressive purposes. An abusive person will keep those in relationship with them in ignorance of what will make them angry, and beat them when they commit the unknown wrong, just as God had done in Eden.

LINK

Those who follow god show all the signs of BPS as shown in the above link.

Helplessness, as God is telling them that only he can save them and if they find salvation from others, they are punished for straying.

Low Self Esteem, only people who exhibit this trait would continue to justify staying in an abusive relationship with God, one born of fear and possible death.

Feeling's of inadequacy, followers of God are always questioning their own actions, always wondering what is sinful and what is not, never feeling they are worthy enough to be in God's kingdom.

God's followers always *justify* the abusive actions of their relationship with him, always ignorant that they deserve to be treated with equality and respect.

If a follower of God should stand up against him, God severely punishes him showing no love and no forgiveness, battered people are killed by their abusive others in those same relationships when they stand up to there abuser.

Kick, scream and shout your love at the top of your lung's all you want, God doesn't care about you one lick. Read your bible for evidence of what I tell you as it is in God's own words of what horrific acts of violence he is capable of committing against you. It is only through Satan will you find real salvation, freedom, eternal life and love.

As a closer to this post...

Freedom: # S: (n) freedom (the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints)

LINK

Do you have true freedom when you follow God in his vindictive tyrannical abusive rule over your soul?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Then again evolution is still a theory, and could easily be proven wrong, same as religion it is a theory, which is based on speculation, just like evolution. Even though they are contradicting each other, and are very opposite from each other they might as well be wrong some day.

I personally do believe that humans do poses a spiritual side. For a fact ghost can't just be a imagination of a group of people, who have actually seen them and have had abnormal experiences. I believe that religion is speculating upon that.

Religion is actually a philosophy on the human spirit, they are just speculating, and describe their views on the human spirit. Just like the enlightened philosophers had their view on human nature so did the men who gathered and made these books.

Whether god exists or doesn't who are we to say. But one thing humans do have a spirit.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ominousbeing

Then again evolution is still a theory

"Theory" in science is the highest degree of truth. Our understanding of Evolution is the theory, the phenomenon itself is a fact. That's why scientists say "fact and theory."

same as religion it is a theory,

Not in the scientific sense. In a scientific sense, hypothesis at best. Religion isn't based on observation and empirical evidence, merely wishful thinking - the antithesis of science and the scientific method.

which is based on speculation, just like evolution.

And all of biology which lends itself to evolutionary theory. Evolution is the backbone of biology, none of it make sense outside of it.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Well I know for a fact you didn't read the whole thing my man.Or you would have mentioned the part of how information is encoded in DNA.
It is only speaking of scientific facts. Call them a farce if you will, it says the same for what you believe.read it all.

An exquisite language born of some three million genetic letters.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Call them a farce if you will, it says the same for what you believe.read it all.

But they are biased. They are religious. They start with the conclusions and reinterpret the science in a phoney, pretend-science religious garbage way.

The science doesn't start with the conclusions first, rather the observations. Then explanations are postulated and predictions based on that explanation are rigorously tested until the accurate explanation is found. Etc. 150 years of testing on and we have evolutionary theory.

Reinterpreting science via a bronzeage book of myths doesn't make the science anymore accurate. So no, I don't have to look at it to know it's rubbish.

But if you really insist, I'm sure I could force myself to dredge through the nonsense.

The Discovery Institute is a farce, they are liar creationists. Why not look into it?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
No beef with the creator at all. My main beef is with his creations and how they are somehow playing a part that is not even relevant to the grand equation of existence.

My belief in the creator, or the Father, is really rather simplistic in nature. He simply IS everything. Lift a rock and He is there. Close your eyes and He is there. He's that comet flying through the brilliant night sky. He is gravity and space-time.

Everything exists because it is a characteristic of the only One that ACTUALLY exists. Call Him perception. Call Him reality. Call Him the universe or multiverse. Call Him energy. It really doesn't matter. I call Him Father.

My beef is that man has the idea that we are unique in that the Father takes pleasure in us. I believe He takes pleasure in ALL His creations because they are a way to perceive Himself. We're all reflections, whether righteous and just or vengeful and filled with wrath.

We make our own paths but in the end we're all brought back to the source to once again become the "DNA" of the divine creator.

To speak on prayer for a moment. I believe prayer has been misconstrued into a type of "asking" faith. Rather, it should be a "needing" faith. For instance, if I am homeless with a young child and have FAITH that my child and I will be okay and find a suitable living place, then it will happen. Let me explain "faith" a little further if you will. Faith is not "believing". Faith is seeing it already fulfilled. It's like taking a glimpse into the future. Faith is a time traveller which can and will make things happen if used correctly.

To say that there isn't a creator is to deny a source. One is more than welcome to deny any religion or religious text they want. For all religions and religious texts were made of this world by man, and we all are certain of mans fallibility. But to deny a source, is to deny organic existence and become mechanic.

If anyone has questions or "beef" with my beliefs please do speak. I will be courteous in my replies, I promise.

A2D

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join