It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You got a problem with God?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I do have a problem with your Lord;

Last night we have a tea meeting and Lucifer was involved.

Apparently, he left me a voice message telling me "You shall not talk with the one that denies, doubts and defies me".

I responded back by saying "But you have been talking with the first person who did that; I".

Since then, his mobile phone is switched off and his voice message has changed; Too busy to talk to with the ones that deny, doubt and defy me.

Aha!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

... did it ever occur to you that the Bible has been tampered with ,

... and in actual fact , your mate satan wrote in things like

stoning children ???????????? ... in a feeble attempt at

dethroning Jesus !

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
reply to post by sirnex

... did it ever occur to you that the Bible has been tampered with ,

... and in actual fact , your mate satan wrote in things like

stoning children ???????????? ... in a feeble attempt at

dethroning Jesus !

No, it never did occur to me as the bible and biblical God is a man made invention for controlling a population. I don't believe in any man made mythology or deity and my defense for Satan in strictly from a literary viewpoint. I feel the character Satan in the fictional book entitled 'The Bible', get's a rather bad rap as there is nothing in that work of fiction that he has done wrong from a moral standing.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I do not know whether he exist or not and theres only one way to find out...and I am very curious too. If there is a god and he happens to be the one the Christians were telling us about for so long then I guess I'm going to hell. If there isn't a god then I guess I'm going to have a nice long dirt nap...But wait a second what about reincarnation? and the possibilty of having a soul..okay know I'm getting off topic. I'm done.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I am done as well.

Point proven.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fink_91
If there is a god and he happens to be the one the Christians were telling us about for so long then I guess I'm going to hell.

I'd tell that god to go and judge the ones he revealed himself to, like Moses, Jesus and maybe the nutcase with a bible on the street corner.

Since he didn't reveal himself to me he cannot judge me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

No, it never did occur to me as the bible and biblical God is a man made invention for controlling a population. I don't believe in any man made mythology or deity and my defense for Satan in strictly from a literary viewpoint. I feel the character Satan in the fictional book entitled 'The Bible', get's a rather bad rap as there is nothing in that work of fiction that he has done wrong from a moral standing

"The fool has said God does not exist. Then comes death, then judgement".

[edit on 20-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
"When I was young a miracle happend to me; my wish came true and with it God came into my heart; I thought of my self as somewhat of a Special Boy; gifted by The Almighty, nurtured by his messages, raised by his voice;

I grew up as a religious narcissist; justifying my qualities as Godly ones since it was He who decided that along time ago; I grew up more and the absolute truth appeared before me; I was not religious; I was natural; I was a natural narcissist"

On yes,

He will be judged. He will be judged without Mercy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SS.Invictus

He will be judged. He will be judged without Mercy.

Yes of course. Some with, many without. Righteous and just.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by sirnex

No, it never did occur to me as the bible and biblical God is a man made invention for controlling a population. I don't believe in any man made mythology or deity and my defense for Satan in strictly from a literary viewpoint. I feel the character Satan in the fictional book entitled 'The Bible', get's a rather bad rap as there is nothing in that work of fiction that he has done wrong from a moral standing

I don't understand the meaning behind your empty statement. Until such a time comes where the Christian God is proven above all of the other Gods, the given statement is just as valid as me informing you that disbelief in me being God will lead to an eternal hell for yourself.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

It's OK, Satan loves you, he gave you knowledge to learn right from wrong, a gift God forbade us from having. Satan has never hurt a living human nor ordered us put to death like God has. He, Satan only asks that you use the gift he has given you, the very gift that once we took, we too were punished for. Yet, we were naive and unaware of that transgression against god, for he did not create us with the inherent ability to know right from wrong, it was only after that gift was given to use that we realized what had happened, and we still got punished.

Sinex you can't even make up your own mind. Is there a God? Is there
not a God. Straw man ? yesno. Live a good life through the invisible
Satan. .Just don't mention his creator.
Do all atheists have issues like this noway.
I find most to be respectful of others and what they believe and never the least bit condescending.
What is up with you?
Do you really think it's a good idea ,to be the proof, of mutations
in DNA.

You have said ( well more like chanted) God does not exist a number of
times. Well I say there is no gold in China.
For my statement to be true, I must have

A. no knowledge of China

B.some knowledge of China

C. absolute knowledge of China

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Why-
1. He is a hypocrit, he says we need to love each other and he has destroyed 99% of humanity according to the bible
2. The fan club. They are worse then Twilight fan girls. They don't see the flaw in their wars and never admit it when they are proved wrong.
3. The entire bible, it sounds like an adult fairy tale

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You have said ( well more like chanted) God does not exist a number of
times. Well I say there is no gold in China.
For my statement to be true, I must have

A. no knowledge of China

B.some knowledge of China

C. absolute knowledge of China

Alright then, so by your own logical conclusions, your a polytheist unless you have absolute knowledge that no other God but yours exist and is the true creator, in which such knowledge and evidence should be readily producible to claim such BS garbage.

Do not brandy the word Atheist around as if it is an implied insult as you are just as atheistic against Zeus as I am. The only difference is I take that disbelief in man made fairy tales a step further and denounce your fairytale as well.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
sirnex .... your wisdom surpasses that of 95% of the world's population ?

Well , you and the 5% , are the one's in fairytale land , and the reason

you hate God is your own problem . Your fight against God , everyday ,

is pointless . Surrender , before it's too late !

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
sirnex .... your wisdom surpasses that of 95% of the world's population ?

Well , you and the 5% , are the one's in fairytale land , and the reason

you hate God is your own problem . Your fight against God , everyday ,

is pointless . Surrender , before it's too late !

Spoken like a true Christian... Surrender or die. Wise words indeed. Believe in my God or I will kill you.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Spoken like a true Christian... Surrender or die. Wise words indeed. Believe in my God or I will kill you.
reply to post by sirnex

Believe in my God or I will kill you? Spoken like a true Atheist. Twisting
the things people say, what the Bible says, to suit what they only wish were true. Nicely done for the world to see. Why not? You have no God.

I Think a good spin off to this thread would be a question along these lines.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Why-
1. He is a hypocrit, he says we need to love each other and he has destroyed 99% of humanity according to the bible
2. The fan club. They are worse then Twilight fan girls. They don't see the flaw in their wars and never admit it when they are proved wrong.

The perspective of inexperience.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

reply to post by sirnex

Believe in my God or I will kill you? Spoken like a true Atheist. Twisting
the things people say, what the Bible says, to suit what they only wish were true. Nicely done for the world to see. Why not? You have no God.

I Think a good spin off to this thread would be a question along these lines.

Your right.. *WE* have no god. Not just me, but you as well. What you have is a mental disability that hinders your abilities to think critically and coherently about the world around you. Couple that with early childhood indoctrination into religion and we're left with a very dangerous individual who may for all intents and purposes only appear to look docile on the outside. I refer to the past 2000 years of christian history as validation for my point of view and argument.

You can call me godless all you want, but at least I don't make excuses for my mistakes. Your lot is the most immoral bunch of all humanity. Congrats!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

reply to post by sirnex

Why do you think spouting biblical lines is going to do anything?
It's like when people try to prove the bible, with the bible, its hilarious.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
Why-

"he" destroyed humanity - you are correct. Except the "he" is mankind.

Why do people continue to blame Jesus for mankind's evil choices? It's like you all are saying "Okay, you can exist, we'll even tolerate you, but only on OUR terms. You must keep our lives sugar coated and cotton candy'd, or we'll raise hell because it's alllllll your fault".

God isn't here to serve you, my friend - you are put here to serve Him.

And of course, He gives us free will - so that choice is entirely up to you.

And just an end spoiler? He is coming back here to wipe out all of the evil. As soon as He has had enough of this evil world, it'll all be over but the angels shouting up in Heaven.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join