It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You got a problem with God?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

look , I'll give you a clue
remember the 16/7/1996,?
what were you doing ? still in nappies .?

Are you mocking me for being younger than you? I was 7 in 96, if you must know.

well , on that date , GOD smashed a comet into Jupiter ,
to wake up you and your mates.

You confuse God with gravity and determinism.

But even if it were god, it's a bit of an odd show to do. It imparts no message to us, gives us no instructions of any kind and worse still, all the wrong religions could claim it was the work of their respective gods.

Why is your god drowned out by imaginary gods?

The American Govt. has video from 1991 , actually showing GOD doing this .!!
And nobody told you .?

They have video of a giant white bearded man in a flowing toga? Fascinating.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Welfhard

Sorry , not having a go at your age .[I used to be young to]

.....and no beard , and no toga .

The current Sec. of State could verify this...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Then which god was it?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
Welfhard ,
how is the apostasy going .?

look , I'll give you a clue
remember the 16/7/1996,?
what were you doing ? still in nappies .?

well , on that date , GOD smashed a comet into Jupiter ,
to wake up you and your mates.

The American Govt. has video from 1991 , actually showing GOD doing this .!!
And nobody told you .?

What did Skippy say .? tt t t t t t

You are one of the last to find out .
and yes , I am one of the witnesses to the making of 1991 video , as are
many others !

GOD is real , and HE's worried about where we are going .

love from Radarloveguy

[edit on 3-10-2009 by radarloveguy]

You know what's worse than being young and ignorant? Being old and ignorant, because when you're old, you no longer have an excuse to continue being ignorant.

Newton and Einstein taught us why SL9 impacted Jupiter. To completely disregard reality and then call someone else out on their age as to insinuate ignorance is beyond ironic.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus

You know what's worse than being young and ignorant? Being old and ignorant, because when you're old, you no longer have an excuse to continue being ignorant.

Newton and Einstein taught us why SL9 impacted Jupiter. To completely disregard reality and then call someone else out on their age as to insinuate ignorance is beyond ironic.

LOL

I thought I was correcting your ignorance , but you are not listening.

If I remember correctly , the video in question is ATS ,

and GOD loves doing the impossible .

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
One of the problems i have with god is that he doesn't show himself..i mean..if he wants everybody to believe in him he just needs to show himself..or at least give us proof of his existence..

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Ptolemy 7th]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Then why does the impossible never happen? And which god are we talking about?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
I would just like to demonstrate for everyone a few tired mantras of the believer.

Welfhard,I have to say I did enjoy reading your astute and perceptive comments about the predictable tactics employed -good post.

Don't know if you've seen it before but Anne Druyan makes a good point about this photograph:

The pale blue dot - photograph of planet Earth taken by Voyager 1 which was 4 billion miles away:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a68cc44882df.jpg[/atsimg]

Ann Druyan suggest an experiment: Look back again at the pale blue dot photograph. Take a good long look at it. Stare at the dot for any length of time and then try to convince yourself that God created the whole Universe for one of the 10 million or so species of life that inhabit that speck of dust. Now take it a step further: Imagine that everything was made just for a single shade of that species, or gender, or ethnic or religious subdivision. If this doesn't strike you as unlikely, pick another dot. Imagine it to be inhabited by a different form of intelligent life. They, too, cherish the notion of a God who has created everything for their benefit. How seriously do you take their claim?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
nevermind.

Second line.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

LOL

I thought I was correcting your ignorance , but you are not listening.

If I remember correctly , the video in question is ATS ,

If I told you the world was controlled by albino leprechauns that live in cloud castles, would you listen, or disregard it because that's absurd?

Why is SL9 impossible?

You're trying to convince me the albino leprechauns are real and saying I'm ignorant for not simply taking your word for it.

Where as I can show you why what I'm saying is actually the case and here's why. But no, that's preposterous! Evidence? What is that nonsense?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it ......

The Forgotten People

This One Should Work Now

[edit on 3-10-2009 by nomorecruelty]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

The link is not working, can you provide another link? I did try looking up "The forgotten people" in google and clicked the first link which happened to be a youtube video about Hitler.

Interestingly enough, I have already informed you that Hitler was a follower of God, such as yourself. Those who follow God always repeat the horror's of history. The follower's of God are the most violent and hateful people this planet has ever seen. Again, I beg you, reject the tyrant you call God and accept Lucifer's gift of knowledge, use it to know deep within yourself that these horrific acts of violence committed by God's people are the true evil that leads to eternal damnation. God has continuously put man against man, he has taken away our ability to converse freely so that we may war with one another. Deny God the authority he demands, for only through rejecting a tyrant's rule will he begin to lose power over our people. Lucifer gave up a lot just so that we could use that precious gift of knowing right from wrong, don't waste it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I was given a rare gift 38 years ago. I died! Literally. Dead on the stainless table for seven minutes. I was brought back to life via two things, the modern medicine of the time, and a miracle.

I got a glimpse of the other side. It isn't what anyone thinks it is. There is another realm, another conscientiousness. Life has no meaning. It is an endless cycle of Cosmic energy incarnate. God really is the Alfa and Omega of everything. You shouldn't fear it. It is beyond wonderful. You never cease to exist. You evolve endlessly. Now go and live in the knowledge that you are god's unending will.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

It is about the Holocaust/Hitler - it's actually a video directed
more so for the believers - but you can watch it if you want.

It's about history - and how we are now repeating it - for our choice of silence.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
I was given a rare gift 38 years ago. I died! Literally. Dead on the stainless table for seven minutes. I was brought back to life via two things, the modern medicine of the time, and a miracle.

I got a glimpse of the other side. It isn't what anyone thinks it is. There is another realm, another conscientiousness. Life has no meaning. It is an endless cycle of Cosmic energy incarnate. God really is the Alfa and Omega of everything. You shouldn't fear it. It is beyond wonderful. You never cease to exist. You evolve endlessly. Now go and live in the knowledge that you are god's unending will.

Here's some more nde stories - some are pretty
amazing and unexplainable unless they indeed
did occur.

I think God is allowing people to view heaven, and hell, to be able to share with others - used to we never heard about these things until about the last thirty years or so.

Link

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
The spirit of God is not some old man sitting on a stone throne. The "All Power" is the source of everything. The All Power is the Cosmos. Cosma is the universal conscientiousness of everything. You cannot detach from it, or think your not connected to it. It is the very essence that indwells all experience and the eidetic. Mull on that for awhile.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I think God is allowing people to view heaven, and hell, to be able to share with others - used to we never heard about these things until about the last thirty years or so.

But people of all faiths have NDEs and they all seem to corroberate each persons expectations of the other side. Allah, God, Chrisna, etc.

Why is that? Why do people see all their respective gods instead of one god???

Perhaps they're just seeing what they expect.

reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

Mull on that for awhile.

Why? It's a concept as old as the hills.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Welfhard]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Old as the hills to those who haven't experienced an N.D.E or O.B.E. Once you do, you are enlightened to something other than self concept/ego.

Religious dogma, all of them, are totally wrong. I will not listen to any of it.

I have experienced something wonderfully profound, and it changed me forever.
Now I have a true vision of what it means to be me...a rare gift of insight into ones self concept.

You'll never know,until you experience it for yourself. Unfortunately, most don't come back to talk about it.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

You'll never know,until you experience it for yourself. Unfortunately, most don't come back to talk about it.

And those who do, tell contradicting stories.

I've not had an NDE, but I've had two OBEs and the naturalistic explanations made the most sense - even during the second event.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I went to the link and filled out the questionnaire. Tomorrow I am going to fill out the section about communication with the dead.

I cannot go into a cemetery, without making "friends". A gift, I don't want!

Fragmented Spirits literally do dwell there. I can't see them, but I can hear some of them. They whisper in soft aria. Has anyone ever noticed the unusual electrical smell in the air of a cemetery? They all have it.

I have some really weird stories about people I have known, letting me know they died, when I wasn't aware of it previously. The latest one, was my former high school sweetheart. I heard her call my name. I then learned she was dead, in the library...two weeks later. I was shocked. And saddened! She was a good kid. I hadn't seen her for 20 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join