It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Brewing Over Command Authority!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Congress is being asked to declare war on the United States of America and based on how the United States of America has treated Congress this past month in town halls, and in the past 2 years with abysmal approval ratings, there is an excellent chance Congress will do just that and authorize these troops.

We are on the verge of falling under a military dictatorship...

Thanks for your astute observations! I fear you are correct!
The Governors are waging this silent war...the MSM is hiding this power struggle!

What could we expect though with Brzezinski at the strings?
MSNBC is controlled.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

Yes, a Declaration of War (party inspecific) or an insurrection.
All that is neccesary to turn the party against the people itself is to label them anti-american. This has already happened with the Patriot Act and with these "watch list" messages. This is nothing more than McCarthyism revisited.
And once again, all that is needed is to push the fervor to the point that a majority of Americans will accept the idea that anyone who questions the Administration is an "insurrgent."
This is why you are begining to see representatives brazen enough to actually shout down their protestors (Barney Frank) and why you are seeing plants carrying assault rifles to, otherwise, peaceful protests.

They are setting the stage.
There will be a false flag and then I will go silent on these matters as it becomes very, very real.
The military industrial complex is ready to take over.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Sorry...this got lost fast in the frackus

(3) to repel invasions, that is, the entrance of an enemy for war. Congress has authorized the President to make those calls. It is noticeable that the militia is not in the power of the President, and that the authority of Congress over it is limited to three purposes. Here, again, both the President and the Congress are prevented from achieving an armed dictatorship.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Only want to say this government/administration is trying to push too much too fast. There is a reach for power that is beyond extreme. It has made other branches seek to stretch their powers to the limit because the current administration appears open to it.

God...or whomever...help the states to stay strong.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

No, the militia is NOT in the power of the President.
Not yet.
That is what this article is about.
Also sorry that I don't find it a laughing matter.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Thanks for that educational post! Excellent expounding there on the Swine Flu's dirty little secret!

"My initial reaction is: why are we allowing federal troops to basically invade the sovereignty of individual states when each state has its own law enforcement agencies and each state possesses an armed and trained National Guard and, in the case of some states such as New York, a trained militia?" according to New York police officer Ed Aquino.

"We have not used armed federal troops in New York since the Civil War when Union troops and Navy battleships attacked dissenters who opposed conscription by the Union Army,"

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

It's all good...

The
wasn't meant to belittle the post...just as a "lighter moment" to bring text back to the fore-front of a fast moving thread...

And...you HAVE to believe our military...is our brothers/uncles/fathers/ect...

I don't see that part...now foreign troops...possibly...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

It all depends on how they sell the lie.
And what they do between now and then.
Remember 9-11?
EVERYONE in America was ready to kill them some "towel-heads" after that day and it didn't matter WHO the Government said they were.

We now know that was a lie. But at this point it doesn't matter to the people because their ego stands in the way of their humility. And their common sense.
Same with military folk. If you can convince them they are doing what is right for the collective, they will obey. And gladly receive their rewards.
(My DD-214 litterally has an entire page devoted to awards received by way of 9-11 and I didn't even fight)

I don't mean to be an utter-pessimist, though. There are many, many soldiers who will turn-coat. But not all of them.

You will have a powder-keg situation and apparently the complex feels confident enough that they will win that scenario.
Why wouldn't they? They have all the technology in the world.
Once people turn against them and their backs are against the wall, they'll just bring out the big guns.
The microwave cookers. The space-platform based laser weapons.
The works.
They'll lock this Motha' down.

But hey, if it comes to that... I'll fight.
Not that it will do much good, but I have already taken that oath.

In the end, it is just a game. You only die once?
You only live once, better make it good?

Either way, it is just a game.
PS - My Favorite: Live Free or Die.
Actually improved upon recently. Live Free or Die Hard.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
www.tennessee.gov...

TO: All Tennessee State Chartered Banks
SUBJECT: Closing of Bank Offices - TCA §45-2-603 and §45-2-604
DATE: August 5, 2009

This bulletin is intended to address specifically the issue of suspending bank office activity in response to possible H1N1 (swine flu) outbreaks and more generally to emergency powers of banks in response to disasters. Additionally, this bulletin provides certain guidance should a Tennessee state bank close certain offices under the authority of TCA §45-2-603 and §45-2-604 in the discretion of its directorate and management.

Banks organized under the laws of the State of Tennessee may, at their discretion, temporarily close offices or operations in areas affected by an emergency resulting from fire, act of God, attack by a foreign nation, riot, insurrection, civil disorder or any similar disaster without prior approval of the commissioner in accordance with TCA §45-2-603 and §45-2-604.

I guess the banks dont have to listen to the state either when they call emergency.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

As I said, what do they do between now and then?
Banks shutting down because of a non-descript virus that has been overhyped by the Government... but the people will just accept it because generally speaking they are too apathetic to look into these matters enough to realize they are being had. (actually I think at this point they will be too easily intimidated by the Government that has began an active campaign of simply shouting down their dissent... this combined with the apathy in general lead to the government inheriting a sizable majority of idiotic droids. Hey, at least there is one plus for us. These people aren't critical thinkers!)

All the while the folks who are actually getting pissed about this stuff are just continually labeled as "trouble makers."
We are already seeing it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

But hey, if it comes to that... I'll fight. Not that it will do much good, but I have already taken that oath. In the end, it is just a game. You only die once? You only live once, better make it good? Either way, it is just a game. PS - My Favorite: Live Free or Die. Actually improved upon recently. Live Free or Die Hard.

Now that IS a rallying cry Bruce Willis would do proud in his next film!!!

Live Free or Die Hard

oooppp...

The microwave cookers. The space-platform based laser weapons. The works. They'll lock this Motha' down.

So...being a Mil-Man...anyway us "peons" can attack these weapons???

A constructive thought???

[edit on 8/21/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Nope.

The only hope is sheer numbers. But I'm not sure that will become a reality.
What it will be is a guerilla fight much like we see in the middle east now.
But that will only begin after they have effectively crippled 80% of the opposition force through initial roundup.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Taking over those base of operations. That is the only way to attack space weapons, IMO

Token second line.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Sounds too much like The Return of the Jedi!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Now you mean to tell me we can't interrupt their power sources or supply lines?

There must be some weakness we can exploit...even the "kongs" messed up "our" military might back years ago...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Sounds too much like The Return of the Jedi!

Just don't go kissing your sister or anything gross.

Go for the power regulator on the north tower.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Ummm... Without knowing exactly what they have, you don't know how you can attack their infastructure.

Other than that, I don't want to discuss this further.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR

Ummm... Without knowing exactly what they have, you don't know how you can attack their infastructure.

Other than that, I don't want to discuss this further.
Hmmm...a real "Patriot"...

Probably best not to let the NSA get wind of any potential counter-attack...

We need some secure channel somehow to build on our defenses though... :shk:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

You can take down the power grid but they have generators to can fight at night but they have IR and night vision you can fight from the woods but the have gun ships that would fall a forest in no time listen it would do you no good to fight. Unmanned drones and the future warrior program it's all touch to fight agenst. My suggestion would be to bug out and hide.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

WHAT?!?

Boy Oh Boy...that's the best you got???

So...we just walk into the "Fryers"???

And I hear putting metal in Micro-Wave Ovens doesn't work to well...

Reflective Adaptions anyone? THINK!

And I hear Sonic Waves have problems with "Baffles"...

Ever hear of "Whack-a-Mole"? It's quite a irritating "game"...

I suggest you study WW2 Japanese/Korean Island tactics...

I heard one came out 30 yrs AFTER the War was over...Hmmm...

All things are possible with IMAGINATION...NONE with surrender...

(TM Hx3 1963)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join