It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message To Christians... A Message of Peace...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tinfoilman

sorry, I'm not trying to say that christianity is to blame, just that its not the solution either... if it was, then a country run by them wouldn't be in the mess its in, and has been in.

I think we need to step beyond religion here to fix the problem. And we can see beauty in the world without turning a blind eye to the problems.
If we all were to follow Jesus' teachings alone, then the world would undoubtably be a better place. Obviously the majority of today's christians arent doing that, since they are the majority, especially here in the US.

I think love is the only remedy.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I completely think reincarnation here on earth is possible as punishment. Doesn't just have to be on earth either. But there will always be good here for us to latch on to and learn from our mistakes

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

That's an extremely narrow view of the world. Have you seen Africa? Go tell them things are great and much better than they were in the past.

The depression was engineered to buy out America. They inflated the money in the 20's. The inflation was done as "loans", which put people in debt. It is by design impossible for those loans to be paid back, because the interest money in the payback is never created.

They still had as much demand in the 20's. They still had farms, they still had workers. What they didn't have was enough money in circulation to allow those things to exchange freely. Which was by design, and then the banks come in and buy up everything of value.

What ends the great depression? WW2. No money for food and shelter for the people. WAR? Oh yeah, plenty of cash for that. Suddenly the economy starts booming again, money is everywhere.

We've been under economic slavery for over 100 years. And the bulk of that which is taken has gone towards enslaving the world(most of which is under it's own systems themselves, although they are made to appear separate).

You are owned, and your post pretty much amounts to you telling me ignorance is bliss.

It's not "christians", it's all around the world. It's just a result of people not understanding the things around them. Like the above with the economic stuff, I could walk up to 10 random people on the road, and I'd be lucky to find a single one of them who understands it. The faults of Christianity and other religions - along with politics as well, are all the symptoms of people not having true understanding. There is a reason for it, and I believe in pointing out those reasons.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

sorry, I'm not trying to say that christianity is to blame, just that its not the solution either... if it was, then a country run by them wouldn't be in the mess its in, and has been in.

you think bush and obama are christians?

christianity is more than answering "yes i am a chrisitan" in a poll, then disobeying christ the rest of your life.

2 billion people are NOT christians. they only say they are, but many don't obey christ. this country is NOT run by christians. NONE of the illumanati are christians. they are lucifer worshipers.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This world is a world of flesh. The flesh likes to please itself. Therefore, sin e.g. Murders, lies, thefts, rapes, etc etc will always exist in this world. No where in any religious text does it say that we must stop it globally. We must stop it within ourselves. Isn't that all we're really capable of anyways?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Agree2Disagree

What I'm trying to say is don't blame anyone unless it's yourself.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I know what the world needs... less Christians.. more atheist communists and more Muslims.

Then peace will reign , finally!

No more of all that icky Christian-dominated America and Western Europe progress and wealth creation of the past.

Look forward to the glorious future of Pakistan mixed with the suburbs of Paris.

yes we can... die Christian pig.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by VinceP1974]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Reply to post by VinceP1974

I don't even know if that was serious or not but I just felt encouraged to say:
deny ignorance!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

So you're saying that America is the worst it HAS EVER BEEN because of Africa? Do you fail at geography?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'm somewhere between my old "pagan" ways and a Gnostic. They seem to compliment each other.

That being said...

I don't in the least bit think that the Christians on average are inciting war.
The muzzies? No doubt. I make no bones about it- I don't like islam. You can tell a lot about a people by the way they treat their women, children and animals. Do I want all muzzies dead? Lets just say I wish them to be in their own little hell with each other. I just lament the women and kids.

I digress.

Christians nowadays seem more to be "sheep" than wolves. The church has done this to them by telling them about how the Nazarene was "meek and mild", so peaceful..

Horse crap!

He threw a wall-eyed conniption fit in the temple! Forget that? JC carried a big stick when needed.

He was a MAN! MANIFESTED!

Now. He did say try to keep everything friendly. "Don't start none, wont be none". I completely agree. Just be ready when the other guy is an idiot with an attitude.

Humans make war. Period. Ain't gonna stop for a long time. The romans had it right when they said (paraphrase) "in times of peace, prepare for war". It WILL come.

Have Christians caused their fair share of hell on earth? Bloody well right. The "church" (but for a few local ones) has done little to forward anything that caused them to loose power. Remember, they are the "new and improved" roman empire. Caesar is now a Pope.

Are most Christians fairly peaceful? On the majority? Yes. The uneducated and vulnerable are the worst of any society. I think too many are sheeple now though. Some are waking up lately....and they have grown fangs and claws.

I don't agree that most of the ills are Christian based. I think most are Idiot based. When everyone "wakes up", they will toss out the horse crap of mindless dogma and explore spirituality for their self. Your signature was once written on the gates of ALL mystery schools. MAN, KNOW THYSELF!

I hope this didn't come across as a flame. It wasn't intended as such. I really don't have a dog in this hunt.

s and f (forgot to)

[edit on 21-8-2009 by felonius]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Also, are you saying America is worse now than when we were in the great depression? Or are you not saying that? I can't tell if you agree or not?

Are you saying that our economic condition means we're in worse shape now?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

That reminds me of Stargate's ancients. Damn, that show really is the most realistic show ever.

But anywho, Something has been bugging me lately about that very topic. Recently I've been having these 5 second episodes of splitting from myself and feeling like an observer, rather than a person. It's like I realize my actions aren't my own. I'm here just to observe and learn. It's seriously feels like my body...my physical self, is going on it's merry way instinctively doing as it's suppose to do, and I'm watching, unable to really do anything but take over and stop something that I don't like. For instance, I started complaining, and all of the sudden it happened, and I was still complaining, but not actually doing it. Then I got back in, and stopped it. I mean, I'm happy that I feel like a soul in these flashes, rather then the flesh. However I feel kind of guilty now. What does that flesh that I'm watching have?

What the hell is this?

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

that happened to me a lot when I was studying Astral Projection.
Its an awesome phenomenon actually, you should nurture it.
It comes about by being fully present in the now...
its like when zen masters sneak up on their students and hit them with a stick. If they were fully present and aware, they would know he was sneaking up on them.
Thats awesome man.

Its healthy to be present in the moment, your doing alright

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Excellent to know. Thanks man.

Yea I did try some of that stuff a ways back. I don't believe in astro protection 100%. But I have an open mind enough to try and do it. If I fail, nothing changes. If I succeed, I have fun. So it's a win win situation. In my two attempts, very interesting stuff happened. The first time was accidental and I saw what to me seems like a violent future which I put forth all my labor from where I am to try and stop from happening. Maybe stopping the hatred of one youtube flamer somehow criss crosses into stopping a future bomber. The second attempt, which I would consider more successful, was a very detailed voyage throughout the entire history of a nearby planet. I've actually been drawing what I saw to eventually put it into a thread and ask people to tell me if it was some kind of astro projection or just a very good dream. But the second one was really cool. So much history in such a seemingly insignificant tiny world. We act like Earth is so important, and it is, but jeez, once you view the entire history of another world, and then realize that there are a million billion trillion gazillion more out there, you realize just how big the universe is.

Funny thing about the first one, it was like an echo, where so much information came into me that it didn't even all process at once, and to this day I'll randomly have deja-vu feelings in my dreams, never seeing them before but knowing what comes next. The second one was more direct, detailed, and finite, with no echoing dreams afterward. it had a beginning with the formation of a star, and an ending, with the status of the planet as it is today.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

Also, are you saying America is worse now than when we were in the great depression? Or are you not saying that? I can't tell if you agree or not?

Are you saying that our economic condition means we're in worse shape now?

Yes it is worse, and we are in worse shape.

You do not own anything. You rent. People say "oh I own my house, oh I own my car". Let that payment get behind and then tell me what you own. And even if you don't owe the bank, you've still got property taxes to pay, or they will come and take it on their own.

A decent amount of your labor is taxed. Do you know where that tax money actually goes? 100% of it goes to paying the interest on the debt, and NOT towards the services you think it does. That is documented. That wasn't always the case.

Notice how it use to be that a man could work at the local factory, and make enough money to support his entire family comfortably - and larger families at that, while being able to buy them health care and so forth? And today, it takes 2 parents in most cases just to make ends meet.

And why? Because you've been put into economic slavery, and the more the money is inflated the more the people lose. And that is where Africa and the rest of the world comes in. Because the inflation here would be much worse if not for our ability to export our debt to the rest of the world. But in the end, those countries who get into debt under the pretenses end up poorer and worse off. If not for our ability to do that, we would have been feeling the effects much sooner and much worse.

The main reason for the Iraq war? Just oil? Not exactly. The dollar is the standard for trading in oil, it is basically backed by oil. Saddam and others were threatening to leave the dollar and go with a different currency. That would have put an end to the above a good deal, and they wouldn't be able to export the debt so much.

You are owned and given the illusion of freedom because those who believe themselves to be free have no reason to try and escape it.

Go ahead and look at all the taxes you have to pay on top of your purchasing power being stolen by inflation and deflation. In this "free" country. No, it's not free at all, but it use to be. The problem isn't so much "America", but rather it's owners.

It's the same thing Jesus dealt with, back then they were called the "moneychangers". Although a bit different game, same function. Debt at interest is called "usury" in the bible, and is the way of thieves.

And where Christianity and other religions(for other parts of the world) comes in is they are taught acceptance rather than understanding in many cases. The go with the guy who says they are a Christian, no matter what they might be doing. They look towards symbols, rather than actions and so forth.

You know the part in revelation where it talks about no man can buy or sell? Aside from the mark itself, what it is really talking about is economic slavery.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Both time I successfully APed, it was by accident, I could never do it when I actively laid down and tried.
Both times lasted 10-20 seconds.

You should check out one of my threads, it may help:
Higher Conciousness through Astral Projection

Its kind of an how to guide. The only opinion I've changed since writing it is the dream state. I stated in that thread that we are always in the astral plane when we dream, but I don't believe that to be true anymore.
Whats that saying? I wise man changes his mind often, a fool never.
not saying I'm a wise man, but its good to change your mind the more knowledge you gain.

I don't really dwell on AP anymore, because though I do think its possible (clearly), I think it is merely a fun tool we are capable of, but wont lead to enlightenment, as I thin the only way to be enlightened is to by fully present all the time... including dreams, but mostly while your awake.

still, something I would like to put more time into later on in life.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I live in a city , Chicago, whose government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

in a county, Cook, whose government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

in a State, Illinois, whose government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

in a country, USA, government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

Yeah, those Christans, they're so powerful . LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinceP1974

I live in a city , Chicago, whose government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

in a county, Cook, whose government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

in a State, Illinois, whose government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

in a country, USA, government is controlled by corrupt Democrats

Yeah, those Christans, they're so powerful . LOL

I was born there. St. James Hospital. Chicago Heights.

Most of my family is from there or lives there, outside those who moved to the south years ago(shortly after I was born) on my mothers side.

In the end, it's the people who are the authority, and they get exactly what they ask for. It's just they do not realize what they are actually asking for, and think they are asking for something else.

Politicians are those who promise false gifts, and they use hollow words. Hollow because they are very general things, in which the people themselves fill up with their own meaning. Such as the word "change". Every election politicians sell themselves on "Change".

But it's because the people accept them that it happens, because in the end the people are the real authority. The people are being played, and if the people had real understanding rather than idols, catch phrases and "free gifts" it wouldn't happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Well if you're ever depressed or need some entertainment, just try. Mine lasted for seemingly hours. The first one seems to have lasted years compressed into hours, or at least that's my theory for why I can't remember all of the first time but get the deja-vu feelings when my dreams return to it.

I really can't wait until I get some more experience in digital painting and bring the world I saw to life on a thread. So far my practices in drawing on the computer what I saw have created this:

img39.imageshack.us...

img106.imageshack.us...

img142.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The only qualification one must have to be labeled a Christian is to believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He died for your sins.

You can jump up and down and scream left and right about the atrocities different Christian sects have commited saying it is "un Christian" like. that doesnt change the fact they believe the ONE thing it takes to be Christian...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join