It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Of Topic Changers - Disinfos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I will be the next to admit bobby that I do not in any way believe you made a six pack appear and I don't think you are joining the Illuminati...course I don't think they exist but then that's not the point

You never have any actual proof. You must understand antecdotes are not proof. I am sitting at work posting this...but I can't prove I am at work.

This whole post sounds like alot of whining to me...nothing personal but it really does

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well done bobbylove, for saying FU to me and everyon else that has ever challenged you.... do it two more times and you get to be banned

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I actually complained about that thread..first time..I think he has lost his mind..

I don't think he likes you

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

I actually complained about that thread..first time..I think he has lost his mind..

I don't think he likes you

Nope he doesnt.

That was so hilarious though.....im still laughing...

too bad only a few got to see it

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Do you two have ANY CLUE as to what you are doing to a person like me, having the curiosity of 13 black cats?

Just for that .......... I'm gonna poop on your porch and ring the door bell !!!

I would say that's quite off topic, but this whole thread is off-topic.

[edit on 8/23/2009 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I would have thought that would be an instant ban.

If your that upset, go for a walk or something.

I hope his keyboard survived. I think he was pounding it pretty hard.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

I would have thought that would be an instant ban.

If your that upset, go for a walk or something.

I hope his keyboard survived. I think he was pounding it pretty hard.

Im literally crying...it was that funny....

Im so glad i got to see it before it was removed, lol

Also glad i was number one on the list

[edit on 23/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Attention everyone, bobbylove just sent me a very nice u2u...ive edited out the swearing, but i will forward it to the mods soon

u2u removed in accordance with t & c's

goddby bobbylove, it was great having you around

Multiple accounts and abusing the mods will only result in your IP being logged and then we will see if you can still make account

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

lol, I tried to contact that person and they never answered me. How on earth did you get a u2u from them.. Anyway, it bothers me when personal attacks are made from members. I mean seriously, their is no reason for that. But people will do what they feel like doing I guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

lol, I tried to contact that person and they never answered me. How on earth did you get a u2u from them.. Anyway, it bothers me when personal attacks are made from members. I mean seriously, their is no reason for that. But people will do what they feel like doing I guess.

Yeah, it is

The mods and and SO have dealt with it now (very quickly i might add, they did a good job), I doubt bobbylove321 will be around anymore

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
But maybe your Illuminati can save you?
Or I know...jump into a portal..open one now QUICK !

[edit on 23-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
God I hate to be that guy, especially about this ...

But it's not very nice to talk about someone and any staff action regarding them in public ... no matter who they are.

Especially should they find themselves unable to post back.

Sorry guys, I just needed to say that.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Lucky me....im still getting abusive u2u's from him, lol....its quite funny actually. Im apparently insignificant because im poor, and the OP is a billionaire and owns a huge house....lol

I think we should get a "bobbylove fund" happening so the kid can get some counselling and anger management

and im still getting u2u's from him

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It must be very frustrating for these people to insult you and derail your threads as they do you and others. There is a polite way to deney ignorance, and a rude way to deney ignorance.

Please read this short story and it may give you answers to your questions in life.

Recently at a Mcdonalds restaurant that was a homeless man that visited from time to time and he often greeted others in the restaurant. The homeless man was a paying customer and actually bought a large meal once a day. Being a high class neighborhood the employees there were high class themselves and had an upper class ego about their McDonalds.
The Mcdonalds employees actually did not like this homeless man comming into their restaurant . Not one bit. Especially the store manager. They were so embarrassed about the homeless man coming into their high class restaurant they started brainstorming ideas to get rid of the homeless man once and for all. They devised a way for a couple of the employees to put on regular casual cloths and sit outside of the place and start giving the homeless man dirty looks and insulting him while trying very hard to make the homeless man turn around and walk the other way. Saving the McDonalds from embarrasment once and for all.
The plan worked perfectly in the burger flippers eyes and the homeless man never came back to the restaurant again.

The burger flippers then put back on their uniform and walked into the kitchen high fiving their egos.

What is the moral of the story? Hopefully you figured it out.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican
It must be very frustrating for these people to insult you and derail your threads as they do you and others. There is a polite way to deney ignorance, and a rude way to deney ignorance.

And there's a right way to write threads and there's a wrong way to write threads.

Given that the OP is now banned...

Well you figure it out

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I wish I got PMs. They create a warm feeling inside.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join