It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware Of Topic Changers - Disinfos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This needs to be written on a thread to "properly" address these types of people.

I've seen this not only on my threads, but on many others as well. It's the SAME people (only about 3-5) that go on a lot of threads and say the most dumb off topic posts you've ever heard of.

Their agenda: To Change The Topic.

Now I don't know if they are being paid to spread disinfo, but they ARE spreading disinfo, and these SAME people rate each other with stars, etc to make their "argument" (pretty much non-existent mumbo jumbo) stand out from the main topic and issue being discussed.

They ARE spreading the disinfo whether they are doing it intentionally, I don't know, but it's the SAME group of people.

Sounds a bit fishy don't you think?

It's funny because they not only accuse me, but a bunch of others in "contradicting" ourselves, but yet I've NEVER seen them present something that actually shows contradiction. I don't think they've ever heard of "changing opinions"?

What can I say? Close minded people will always be the sheep.

Anyways, BEWARE of the Topic Changers! (Think for yourself, and don't judge a thread based on a bunch of ignorant posters, and if you notice it is the SAME people, so that should give you a clue)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So, how do you know that they're rating each other?

Also, could you link to a couple of threads where this has happened? You're talking in generalities, but I haven't noticed this happening much. I *have* seen some posts that got deleted for being off-topic, but that would probably not be enough to change a topic (since they are no longer there to interfere with the original topic).

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and many more...

I'm not going to name people, but if you quickly glimpse at some of my previous threads, you can see the same pattern.

They rate each other up because they are all "friends" with each other, and just all happen to "agree" with each other.

It's either the same person using different proxies for multiple accounts, a group of disinfo agents, or people with similar agendas. There's definitely something going on behind the scenes.

VERY fishy...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
And ALL discussions on the thread end when they enter.

It happens every time, and not only on my threads, but a lot of others.

These people come in, change the topic, then leave.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You gotta admit you do create a lot of 'prediction' threads. All of which have failed to happen.

Isn't what you say in those threads dis-info(mation)?

Oh yeah on topic... How about the (insert sport team)?

[edit on 20/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
And ALL discussions on the thread end when they enter.

It happens every time, and not only on my threads, but a lot of others.

These people come in, change the topic, then leave.

So far it just looks like your threads. And it looks to me like it is the people that always question your threads that you are referring to. Just what I see....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's a dang Conspiracy I tell ya :p

Bobbylove,

There are groups of people that have similar viewpoints. Some will agree with you and some won't. Yes, I know that feeling when a rude comment gets a person 30 stars. I know the feeling when the first person that responds to your post tells you your idea is stupid. I know the feeling when I see the same people all over the boards objecting to everyones viewpoints like they have it all figured out. I know the feeling seeing those same people receive a massive ungodly amount of stars like they have an army of supporters following them. Sometimes I wonder how much of a conspiracy site this is when there are more people opposed to exploring possible theories than there are that want to ponder probabilities. But you can't say they are disinfo...topic changers, yes.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'll say it .........

This reeks of OP having created this thread as a means to gain more posters to his linked thread. I find it past ironic that only OP's threads are used as example, whereas if it were across the board as implied, there would be other examples.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
I'll say it .........

This reeks of OP having created this thread as a means to gain more posters to his linked thread. I find it past ironic that only OP's threads are used as example, whereas if it were across the board as implied, there would be other examples.

That's exactly what I was saying. The only ones he posted are his own threads.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Bobby

You deserve it. Your posts lack logic and structure, not to mention you make outrageous claims, that contradict other things you say.

When you claim stuff like "youve been invited to join the illuminati" what do you expect? Either back up your ridiculous claims or expect to get flamed.

Its quite clear that you are a whiny little 12 year old....not the leader of some secret future predicting team

Further more, the only reason the topic changes is because your original argument is so weak, you cant back it up, so you bait people to keep your threads going. Then you go back and edit all your posts to make yourself look good

[edit on 20/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think the mods should lock this thread....JMO

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
*ATTENTION* This thread is a direct response to postings that I personally made, in this thread.

I am now a "topic changing disinfo agent". Hopefully people reading are aware of who I am, and what I am about, and quickly understand this not to be the case. Which also helps illustrate how delusional Bobbylove is.

The entire reason he is writing this thread is because of the following comments:

But the first thread I ever read from you, you were claiming... no joke... that you had "thought about having a 6pack" ... and then "magically, you had a six pack" all cause you simply thought about it. Shortly after, I came across another thread of yours titled "I can open portals... weird!"

So you're right, I don't often take your threads very seriously, because the proof is in the pudding.

Furthermore, I especially don't take people seriously when they contradict themselves weekly. It proves that they do not know what they're talking about. You're not being singled out, I do this to everyone. Just as I would hope people would do it to me. But the thing is, it doesn't happen to me, because I don't flip flop on issues, unless my opinion has changed due to new information. In which case, I would say that I was wrong, and now hold a new view on that situation.

Additionally, to call me conservative is completely ridiculous. I don't agree with labels, but from my pudding, anyone can tell I am no 'conservative'.

The fact of the matter is that you don't know what you're talking about. Never provide any sourcing, or any logic, and you make outlandish claims which cannot and are not ever verified.

So why should anyone take the time to hear and agree with your opinion, if it's going to be completely different a week from now?

[Full convo available in thread linked above.]

If you want to come to this forum, and clog it with useless threads such as "I can open portals", and "I thought about having a 6 pack, then it happened", "The illuminati asked me to join, I said no" ... then go and write a thread about a serious topic, without any form of proof and an incredibly bad prediction record - prepare to be scrutinized. That goes for anyone that want's to do that on this forum. If I notice it, I will speak up about it.

Not to insult you bobby, but after extensive reading of your posts and threads, I would honestly be shocked if you were above the age of 16.

Lets get back to your point though, you claim I am a topic changing disinfo agent. And that I "never provide any proof of contradiction"...

Well, lets just go right ahead and call you a flat out misleading liar on that point.

Again, I refer people to this thread.

Anyone who cares, please feel free to take special note of my VERY FIRST POST in the thread. Which clearly includes my explanation of his contradiction, as well as links. For those too lazy to click the link, heres the links of the contradictions.

First thread
6 days later, contradicting

So what have you, the reader learned from this post?

1. Bobbylove has made outlandish and completely bogus claims in the past, i.e. Portals, instant 6 pack, illuminati invite, etc.

2. Bobbylove has never, to this date, created a thread with any sort of logic, or sourcing to back his explanation and provides only his illogical opinion as "sound proof"

3. King9072 is definitely a topic changing disinfo agent.

4. Despite his erroneous statements in this thread, I DID provide proof of contradiction, in the very first post of his other thread. Then wasted my time writing no less than 3 follow up posts to expand my opinion.

Anyways, BEWARE of the Topic Changers! (Think for yourself, and don't judge a thread based on a bunch of ignorant posters, and if you notice it is the SAME people, so that should give you a clue)
- BobbyLove

Yah, or when you see a thread made by Bobbylove, prepare yourself for outlandish claims that cannot be, and never will be verified. Complete, illogical, speculation. And don't get to into the topic he presents, cause in no less than a week, he will be on an entirely different page and may not agree with what he had stated the previous week.

Proof of bobbyloves genius (From the thread above), heres a few great quotes:

Why is there standards being placed on threads?

ATS has become full of fools insulting each other instead of focusing on the issues. Who cares what I say a week ago, or what someone else said 2 days ago? News change, and peoples' views change.

As bobbylove says guys "You read the threads and then you decide what to believe" ... don't let those pesky topic changing disinfo agents (KING9072) fool you into using logic and a thought process.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
And I just realized after reading his rebuttles... the sickening parts is that he is repeating comments that I have made myself on this forum. It's also worth noting, if you look over his posts, that his views only became that way after the dates which my threads were created.

Talk about a mind#. You're killin my ways of thinking dude, and giving them a bad name. Go watch tv, or get a job or something.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by king9072]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm laughing because you people don't know what you are talking about. (I'm not saying this to be conceited either, I really mean it)

You really don't get it.

Here's a couple quick points:

-I thought about getting a six pack and I got it:

Yes, this is actually true, but there's more to it.

-I can open portals:

Anyone can open portals, and if you people knew how this world and reality operated (which you don't have a clue), then you'd know what I'm talking about.

-I know where the Illuminati hangs out, and have been invited to join:

Yes, this is true. I have been invited to join, and I'm currently in the process of joining. Like I stated before I will post about this soon.

-I've made predictions in the past that have not come true:

Yes, this is correct. Some of my predictions have not come true, but this was all BEFORE I found out what the agenda and the truth really are.

And FYI, most events on this planet can not be scientifically explained. It is engineered that way, but then again I don't blame you all because you haven't got a clue who the engineers are (and it's not what you think it is).

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
He also said

If you knew what I knew, then you'd have no worries.

Do you even know what world we live in?

I'm untouchable let's just say that.

I'm sorry but you don't know what you are talking about.

This life we live in is not even real and it's a virtual reality, and my team can show physical proof.

You'll see what I'm talking about for yourself REAL soon, but until then you can say all the mumbo jumbo you want.

We are all characters in a story right now, and events are going to happen on this stage. It's similar to a theatrical type of play.

In due time, more info shall be given.

What if I told you I can pinpoint every single major event up to this time next year? Would you be interested?

So when are you going to prove these things?

By the way, these had nothing to do with the thread you were psoting them on either. You changed the topic big time

A little hypocritical dont you think?

Kudos to the mods for putting this in rant by the way

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Personally, I think you bobby sir are just someone who enjoys trying to get a rise out of people with the outlandish threads you create. I admit, I visit many of your threads for entertainment purposes only and I don't see anyone derailing your threads. Mostly I see many posters just calling your bluff, then you stop posting, probably cause you got your thrill for the day. I think you're just a bored teenager who likes to see how far you can push the envelope...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobbylove321
I know where the Illuminati hangs out, and have been invited to join:
Yes, this is true. I have been invited to join, and I'm currently in the process of joining. .

You need serious psychological help.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
...So what about that weather eh, guys?

It seems I've distracted you all! Nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
...So what about that weather eh, guys?

It seems I've distracted you all! Nothing to see here.

Im waiting to see what bobbylove says about his recent failed prophecy?

And he expects people to take him seriously

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Consciousness is the key, mate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join