It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Okay
I have to ask this question! Why are you stunned that I am a woman? Just curious...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
It's freaking sad when it goes from love to a 'how to manual'. A lot of us are not going to sit down and unravel woman because she's decided to become a complex mass of personal problems.

I read a site- I bookmarked it- it's called nomarriage. Iit states in clear, concise language how the American woman is put together. After what I have been thru, I believe every word of it.

I found that link wylekat. Thank you for the post. Much appreciated.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
LOL i was thinking the same thing. you have a woman and stars as your avatar. im not sure thats the manliest avatar in the world
seems like a woman to me

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Logan

Thank you! Yes, where I am from, here in the backwoods of Kentucky we do!
I even mow the grass and on occasion weed eat! My husband and I help each other. He works 12 hour shifts which works out that he gets more time off than I do, so he will do laundry, cook, run the vac, he still refuses to wash the dishes though!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
I have had women literally RUN from me, just because of how I LOOK.

Not sure what you mean by that. Are you meaning your physical looks, or the way you dress? Are you covered in piercings and tattoos? If so, are you trying to pick up women in Beverly Hills? There are women out there that don't care about money, and there is usually somebody for everybody out there. You just haven't found her yet, and you probably won't until you least expect it. Just don't try to hard to make it happen, that leads to frustration and anger, IMO and always ends up shooting you in the foot because you look pissed and unapproachable. I had a friend growing up that felt the way you do, i tried to hook him up with women that were willing to give him a chance, and his negative attitude always turned them away. Just try to be positive.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

That is one of the most feminine paintings that I have done.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
ooh you painted it! that is awesome. a fellow painter is always good to meet.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would like to clarify something. I never meant to come across as lumping all womens feelings into one or all mens. These were simply my ramblings...
All men are not insensitive, and all women are not whiners, money grubbers, beeotches...etc... We are all unique in the way that we are and in the way that we feel and express our feelings... its a beautiful thing itsn't it!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Yes, one of the ways that I relieve stress other than crying!
I find it soothes me, don't you!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize

Yes, one of the ways that I relieve stress other than crying!
I find it soothes me, don't you!

yeah i find it to be very relaxing and just puts me in a calm mood. anytime i get frustrated or peeved i just paint and it takes it away. i wonder if it would help people with depression? just a thought

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Too bad more people don't realize that crying is such a stress reliever.

There are time I want to cry and hold back till I eventually do what ever it takes to get it out. Just a brief pity party with the crying and getting it all out, even though it is just me alone. Next day I am sooo much better.

Is this a woman secret? If so, too bad for the guys who feel the need to be macho. Then they may have another way to work out their sadness.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I agree! I have to say, that is a very beautiful avatar!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

You said : yes we can be "bitchy".

Duh ?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Hormones again. The need to cry often is the estrogen talking. Men, we usually have no need for crying, other than the loss of a loved one. When we're just upset, we don't get sad, we get angry. Laying into a punching bag (or wall), or lifting weights aggressively. That's the way we relieve stress. I can't for the life of me imagine a man who had a bad day at work breaking into tears, again, not unless he had higher levels of estrogen to testosterone.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

Too bad more people don't realize that crying is such a stress reliever.

There are time I want to cry and hold back till I eventually do what ever it takes to get it out. Just a brief pity party with the crying and getting it all out, even though it is just me alone. Next day I am sooo much better.

Is this a woman secret? If so, too bad for the guys who feel the need to be macho. Then they may have another way to work out their sadness.

Iv'e been there. Sometimes when I have had to much to drink, it takes all I can to hold it back. But it's best to just let it out. And yes, I do feel better the next day. (I think) Unfortunatley, I think that is how most of us work out our sadness.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I for one admire a man that isn't ashamed to cry. I see nothing wrong with it. Its a perfectly natural thing to do.

link   
reply to post by Greenize

Well thank you, and thank you to the internet.

I also like your sig...

I am a dancer but as a person I think most of us here dance to the beat of a different drummer.

link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Men, we usually have no need for crying ...

Ahem ... I'm always crying ... in fact I'm weeping uncontrollably right now ...

Stupid Field of Dreams ...

Daddy?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Hormones again. The need to cry often is the estrogen talking.

Sorry. Fresh out of estrogen here. This is one you might want to rethink.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I smell dog poo!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join