It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Little Help For Men Trying To Understand Women!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by calihan_12
i will let all you guys know what women really want. we want a guy with a good head on his shoulders. intelligent, charming, witty, carefree, fun, adventurous, romantic, and sensual. We also like men who can show their emotions and dont have that tough guy exterior at all times

we do not want some macho cheeseball who slaps our ass and says "thanks for dinner hunnie, hand me a beer". (which has actually happened to me. that was the end of that relationship)

we dont enjoy being cursed at or called a "bitch", because most women are ladies and we really do enjoy being treated like one

there ya go!

What I have come to realize is that women SAY they want this stuff but when they actually get it......they get bored with it real fast. A man who does all of this stuff is predictable and easy to walk all over. Maybe that's why they like them, because men like this are pushovers and easily controlled. How do I know this? Because I studied all of the books on what it took to make a woman happy and I did all of these things and sacrificed greatly to apply these methods, being careful not to be the beer-drinking, ass slapping, fix my dinner guy. What this did was create fertile ground for a woman who wanted total control over the psychological playground, which is the mind of a man in love. This is the woman's greatest exploitation, the fact that men fall in love faster than women. It is scientifically proven that this is the case because the man has to create a natural love for a woman who (by evolutionary standards) have always been the ones to raise the young and carry on their seed. Just because we, as a people, have changed all of the natural laws to benefit one gender or the other (almost as if at war) doesn't negate that all of the natural inclinations and laws of love, although abrogated, are still the natural laws. When women get a guy, like the one you have just described, they will appreciate it for a time, but within a year the novelty will start to wear down and responsibilities, money problems and the incredible stress of children will snap you into a reality that one cannot deny.......and that is that all of these things go against the nature of a man and he will quickly start to revert back to his primal responsibility and in this new world where women are becoming more like men..well,...men have always fought with other men.....you do the math. Women want these things yet, they themselves want to offer nothing in return except their sexuality, which is shallow, at best. All of the things that women did for men in the past to equal the relationship responsibility have all been abolished by women's liberation. Now I agree with women's liberation and the right to not be property, but I do not agree with biting the hand that feeds you....or the giving of an inch, yet taking a mile policy. There is still no equality, it seems that in setting this liberation in motion has only validated Newton's first law......A body in motion tends to stay in motion. I would like to actually affirm what another woman has said a few posts back. Men, she was right............we let this happen!

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercuryae

What an annoying thread this has become , whine whine and mocking each other

Yes, it's annoying. Yet, do you see a pattern happening? I have always said that there will be a time where men will get so fed up with having their hands tied behind their backs while women run roughshod all over them vocationally, in relationships, in court in every way possible because the government is making it easy for women today and almost impossible for men to compete in this (so called) equal world. This is only an observation of mine that I see a pattern of an inevitable war happening between women and men on a nasty level and the government wants it to happen. You can't tell me that you're not looking for bad things to happen when you subjugate men under the power of women. This is a powder keg waiting to explode. I am just saying I have written of this a few times on here as a pattern that now seems to be heating up in the favor of what seems to be more and more like a propecy every day. I (just for the record) am making no threats of any kind in this statement and am merely pointing out a pattern that I see that will most likely happen. Yes, it's annoying, yet it appears to be noting more than just another log on the fire of inevitability. An all out war between women and men for power and the danger lies in the "powder keg" effect, an explosion does not consider who is in charge, whether it be governement, women or men...the end result is chaos from anger and usurption of power over oneself or your kind.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This once helpful thread with intelligent discussion has become nothing but woman bashing by men who don't have a clue and don't want to have a clue.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by Phenomium

this is in the Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics forum

there are different forums here at ATS

for all you conspiracy guys that find this to be so confusing - learn to read

I'll bet many of your little conspiracies could be solved by just doing that much

the differences between men and women are fascinating

if you don't agree - don't join in

No this is the ATS conspiracy theory forum, are you even on the right site? Did you just make an appearance to say that? This is AboveTopSecret, not metaphysical, psychological witchcraft. As far as not joining in if I don't agree...then that would go against the very nature of what these forums are here for...discussion about topics whether you like the topic or not....whether you like what one says or not...it called Freedom of Speech and it is in our First Amendment. People like you are just a cancer to these forums. You come on here and offer no real opinion at all, you spread disinformation such as what type of forum this is, and in this case you didn't even try that hard, as a monkey could see that this is indeed a site about conspiracies and not a site to pour your feelings all over the floor about the differences between men and women. Your metaphysical, psychological feelings should be in BelowTopSecret because they are 'below' the issues most care about.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Ha. All women want is a wad of cash, a hunk of meat, and (length) to keep their little insane selves happy. We're nothing but walking, meaty ATMs to them- and no amount of 'feel good' gobbledygook is going to pave over it in a billion years. Period.

I've watched time and again while your kind has used me, abused me, lied to me, and treated me like a 3 day dog crap they stepped in. "Just want to be held" My frigging eye- they need to be held around the neck til a nice blue color sets in, in my opinion.

The truth, although abrasive........is still music to my ears. Sing on brother. Your words are that of a symphony to me.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

No this is the ATS conspiracy theory forum, are you even on the right site? Did you just make an appearance to say that? This is AboveTopSecret, not metaphysical, psychological witchcraft.

you're in Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics

it's a separate forum

People like you are just a cancer to these forums.

people like me? please explain

...you spread disinformation such as what type of forum this is, and in this case you didn't even try that hard, as a monkey could see that this is indeed a site about conspiracies and not a site to pour your feelings all over the floor about the differences between men and women...

you poor thing - you really are mixed - up aren't you?

or are you just that bored?

why don't you take it to a mod then if it bothers you so much?

the rest of us are trying to have an intelligent discussion

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn

This once helpful thread with intelligent discussion has become nothing but woman bashing by men who don't have a clue and don't want to have a clue.

Now that's an interesting post, and far more helpful in understanding women than anything in the OP.

Intelligent discussion = women talking about what they want in a man, what qualities they want men to appreciate about them, and how they want to be treated by men.

Unintelligent, ignorant woman bashing = men talking about how they actually feel.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Meh, a male on a CT forum on a Saturday night with woman issues ...

Just random confused generalizations, mischaracterizations, and to some degree worrying misplaced frustrations culminating in a rambling melange of insecurity and hate.

But then again what the hell do I know ...

I am apparently an emasculated, effeminate male for having the temerity to marry my soulmate, love her unconditionally and regard her as an equal. Just imagine what I'll be when he finds out I actually support her independence and individuality.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Unintelligent, ignorant woman bashing = men talking about how they actually feel.

I understand the point you're trying to make

and - up to a point I can agree

however - you read through some of these latest posts (as well as earlier posts) and decide for yourself - what kind of discussion is this really?

and is it in keeping with the original intent of the OP?

you want a thread where men get to do nothing but argue how worthless women are - I suggest you start one of your own

if you want to contribute to a thread where we learn a little something about each other - without the degradation and hostility - then stay and contribute

[edit on 8/22/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Just random confused generalizations, mischaracterizations, and to some degree worrying misplaced frustrations culminating in a rambling melange of insecurity and hate.

and I fall for it every single time :-)

as if

as if I could change anything - ever

But then again what the hell do I know ...

bunches :-)

which you prove when you say this:

I am apparently an emasculated, effeminate male for having the temerity to marry my soulmate, love her unconditionally and regard her as an equal.

I like that you said it - but I like even more that you can say it :-)

Just imagine what I'll be when he finds out I actually support her independence and individuality.

it's going to be a long night...

I have to leave soon

but - I'll be back - wonder where we all will be?

misogyny makes me tired

:-)

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The men that are in this thread seem to be forgetting one important issue of their scenario's ......... it takes TWO humans to screw up a relationship!! Yet the ones here doing the ranting on women fail to recognize their own damn faults within those failed relationships. Its women's lib's fault; it's the womens fault you can't get a job (I spewed soda all over my keyboard on that one); it's women's this and women's that - not ONE of you have said ANYTHING about how YOU may have contributed to your relationships failing over and over and over again. Not one of you can even seem to admit that maybe, just bloody well maybe, you had something to do with it. No, I guess it's just not manly to admit ya screwed up.

I never realized so many men were so threatened by women. Maybe you should all get together with wylekat and have your own little macho male man club, make like you are 10 years old again with the sign on the door that says "no girls allowed".

Ugh .......... juuuuuts friggen ugh.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by deadpool84

is there some sort of conspiracy to women and their feelings?

Look around you, look at divorce rates, and some of the reasons for wars, suicides, and crimes- there's always one of these things lurking in the shadows. Look at how 'sissified' Americans are becoming- how we're all supposed to bend to the will of woman- I could go on for hours.

I'd say there's a conspiracy, all right- and the males are the ones being conspired against!

I would like to first add on to that divorce rate by asking of the rate percentage of men who have won decent child custody or alimony cases.
I am an American man and I agree......American men have become so effeminate that it makes me feel like I want to puke. I am ashamed of them because they have let women do this to them. I suggest men recollect their, once proud status as a REAL MAN and not some sissified, empathetic woman-like shell of a man. This metro-sexual thing has literally destroyed the fabric of our nation and our morals. We now have a nation where men are women......and women are the men. Wake up guys. Our founding fathers were able to keep our nation intact because they were strong, powerhouses with no fear of other men that would take our nation......now we are a nation where the men cower in relationships to women and answer to them as if a slave. No wonder our nation is in danger of being taken from us. If you can't even be a strong man in your relationship and can't even repel the attacks of women...how much less can you repel another nation of angry, teeth gnashing warriors from, Russia or any Muslim nation or pretty much ANY NATION that is not European or Americanized. We are told that we are a great men because we don't use the venom that others do in their countries, that we are "more civilized" yet our own nations use violence (venom) against us to keep us in line and to get the desired result from us? So how is it that our governments are civilized using violence against us men, yet we are civilized subjecting ourselves to women in the same breath?Have you ever heard women say, "he thinks he's in control because I let him think that"? Or have you ever been in a conversation with another couple and been disgusted at the passivity of a man who agrees with everything a woman says ...even when it's wrong? Or even worse, she will control the conversation and even tell him to shut up or (or something to that effect) and he says "yes, dear". Wake up men! The government is using our women to tone down our manhood so that we will not be any fight to them when they come to round us up.Of course the women will be more than happy to help them out. From their point of view, it's working for them. They get all the power at your expense, why fix it if it isn't broken right? Well, it's not broken on their side of the fence but it is destroyed on our side.Yes, Americans are sissified and the government is all to willing to help women subjugate us further. It creates sissies for men, the women will not fight the government even if they do take our land and oppress us because the government gave them everything they wanted and the government gets our country to run as they see fit, without our constitution or any other freedoms. Who benefits here and who is the only ones left out?
It is indeed a conspiracy against men....using that one thing that has always been precious to us......our Achilles’ heel .......the almost magical ability for women to seduce men.
So whether they take our country from us by defeating metro sexual sissies or agitating men to the point of war with women (as a distraction) a rogue government or any other nation who wants our territory, will win either way. Look at what's happening men and wake up!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Priceless. Absolutely priceless.

It's no damn wonder I always like reading your posts, you always make me laugh with your blunt yet so simple truth

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
This metro-sexual thing has literally destroyed the fabric of our nation and our morals.

With that, I am sure beyond doubt about one thing now .......... you were raised by Archie Bunker !!!

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
The men that are in this thread seem to be forgetting one important issue of their scenario's ......... it takes TWO humans to screw up a relationship!! Yet the ones here doing the ranting on women fail to recognize their own damn faults within those failed relationships. Its women's lib's fault; it's the womens fault you can't get a job (I spewed soda all over my keyboard on that one); it's women's this and women's that - not ONE of you have said ANYTHING about how YOU may have contributed to your relationships failing over and over and over again. Not one of you can even seem to admit that maybe, just bloody well maybe, you had something to do with it. No, I guess it's just not manly to admit ya screwed up.

I never realized so many men were so threatened by women. Maybe you should all get together with wylekat and have your own little macho male man club, make like you are 10 years old again with the sign on the door that says "no girls allowed".

Ugh .......... juuuuuts friggen ugh.

Nice try, I think I just got a bit of a laugh myself. It takes two humans TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP.It does not take two to SCREW UP a relationship. If a man is faithful to his wife and does everything to make her happy, yet his wife cheats on him for no apparant reason other than she maybe enjoys lot's of attention from other men, how is THIS the fault of both parties. This happened to me and was the greatest wake up call for "understanding" women that I could have gotten. It not only happened in my first marriage, but in every predecessive relationship I had. It wasn't until I took control of my own life and started using their own tactics against them that I started to get respect from women.You see, the secret is to keep them emotionally off balance like they do you and they don't have time for anything else other than to figure out why they feel like they do. Although, I still don't cheat, they don't know that. The key is to not give them any true information to work with. Yes, with a woman, if you tell her your secrets, she will use them to hang you. That's why they are always asking "what are you thinking"?.....it's called intel.
BTW, men aren't so threatened of women, as you suggest,....we are afraid of the government who seems to be supporting you and backing you 100% while using women as a battering ram to subjugate us men. If we rebel in opposition to it we will be imprisoned and fined heavily......women seem to be able to get away with anything they do to men. Especially in court, which is where the government dance happens.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Go put some ice on it.

Lets bring this thread back from mysoginistic rants shall we?

Pheonix
I'm 23, live in London, decent looking and I can listen better than SDog can, plus I love cuddles. And I'm willing to travel for cuddles.

Ill take you up on that offer. Hope you are willing to travel down under...I live in oz.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
It not only happened in my first marriage, but in every predecessive relationship I had.

So it is the fault of all women that your choice of women sucks?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis

however - you read through some of these latest posts (as well as earlier posts) and decide for yourself - what kind of discussion is this really?

and is it in keeping with the original intent of the OP?

I think it's an important discussion, frankly. Because I've heard a lot of what the negative posters on here are saying before. And the reaction from women always seems the same: you're a shallow, stupid, misogynist - and furthermore it's all your fault.

And yes, it is keeping with the spirit of the thread, at least as far as these things go on ATS - because it's the other side of the coin. It's easy to just say that the guy's been brung low, or call him a loser, or whatever - but that's just ignoring the issue.

The topic is what women want (broadly speaking), and the counterpoint here is pointing out that these things can have a negative effect.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Go put some ice on it.

Lets bring this thread back from mysoginistic rants shall we?

Pheonix
I'm 23, live in London, decent looking and I can listen better than SDog can, plus I love cuddles. And I'm willing to travel for cuddles.

Ill take you up on that offer. Hope you are willing to travel down under...I live in oz.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by zazzafrazz]

Yeah, it's easy to want to shrug off the truth, quickly change the subject and start with the name calling when a painful truth is being dicussed. The truth, when not seen in your favor, is certainly a catalyst for changing the subject, I mean, after all, who wants to defend an injustice that is working for them? It is easy to call someone a mysoginist when someone speaks out against you when your kind, and as a woman, are currently holding all of the cards. But I am just curious as to some of the things women discussed under their breath when they felt like men were oppressing them and were the judgements just or not? I wonder what things were spoken and is there a word that describes a woman who is the equivalent to a male mysoginist. There is a word and it describes this new age abomination and it starts with an F...although I dare not say it. This group is notorious for complaining to the government and getting their way. As I have stated before, I have friends that lost their accounts for even speaking oppositionally to the F word. Wonder why that is?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442

And yes, it is keeping with the spirit of the thread, at least as far as these things go on ATS - because it's the other side of the coin. It's easy to just say that the guy's been brung low, or call him a loser, or whatever - but that's just ignoring the issue.

Not exactly and here's why ...

First of all the insults and ignorance was flying in one direction only until a couple of folk chose to stand up to it. And when someone is being misogynistic, calling them that is not a matter of intellectual convenience or lazy labeling, it is simply the apt descriptive term.

Now ...

If someone comes in saying ... this is my negative experience, this is what I think of it, let's discuss it ... then fine.

But that's not what's been happening here. In fact just the opposite ... just a scattered rant, of a disaffected soul, who obviously is willing to blame the universe yet has an allergic relationship to their mirror and to the concept personal insight, and who has no interest but scream in the night at those whom he perceives are culpable for his troubles.

As if ANYONE ever put a gun to his head and made him make the life choices he has made.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join