It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Day in D.C. !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen if everyone who had even one question for the Office of the President of the United States just happened to show up on the back lawn gate of the White House one day demanding answers for that one question. I wonder then if the media would report the real temperture of the people, the real majority of people who want what is ours back. Control of our Country.

All it would take for this to happen is just a mere small percentage of the 300+ million people that we have in this country to just show up one day in D.C..

I wonder what would happen if that happened?

Any thoughts?

Watching,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
The president would look outside and see an opportunity to sell more bad legislation to a very large live audience.

I was just in Maryland, Baltimore was too damned hot and humid, and it was hotter closer to DC, almost as if hell itself has taken the place.

I wouldn't suggest anyone attempt to go there right now, and it could get a lot worse in the weeks and months ahead.

Just send them an email or two, and be sure to include all of the email addresses in your contact lists so the president can answer any questions they may have as well, in no time they will have millions of names to work with.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

You sound just a person who would work for ACORN!!!!!

Eye of Eagle

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

I was just in Maryland, Baltimore was too damned hot and humid, and it was hotter closer to DC, almost as if hell itself has taken the place.

Actually we've had pleasant summer for hell standards.

I wouldn't suggest anyone attempt to go there right now, and it could get a lot worse in the weeks and months ahead.

Worse in what way?
DC is a beautiful city, even more so in the fall.

10 kinds of cops everywhere though ... not really the place for a "town hall" meeting.

Just send them an email or two, and be sure to include all of the email addresses in your contact lists so the president can answer any questions they may have as well, in no time they will have millions of names to work with.

There you go ... alternatively for a small fee, send me your protest sign/t-shirt and I'll wear it around for a couple of days.

Nah, come down and express your free speech if you wish to, we're all very nice around dem' here parts.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish I was just in Maryland, Baltimore was too damned hot and humid, and it was hotter closer to DC, almost as if hell itself has taken the place.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog Actually we've had pleasant summer for hell standards.

When I was there it was 95 with 80% humidity... I had to do some work outside and the heat incredibly intolerable, and it was as hot at 3:00AM as it was at 3:00PM.

Originally posted by Walkswithfish I wouldn't suggest anyone attempt to go there right now, and it could get a lot worse in the weeks and months ahead.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog Worse in what way?

Global warming is REAL, don't you know?

It can only get hotter, unknown highly accredited scientists have said so.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog DC is a beautiful city, even more so in the fall.

10 kinds of cops everywhere though ... not really the place for a "town hall" meeting.

10 kinds of known cops everywhere, and 1 kind of unknown cops that you really don't want to mess with.

Originally posted by Walkswithfish Just send them an email or two, and be sure to include all of the email addresses in your contact lists so the president can answer any questions they may have as well, in no time they will have millions of names to work with.

Originally posted by schrodingers dog There you go ... alternatively for a small fee, send me your protest sign/t-shirt and I'll wear it around for a couple of days.

Give me an address to mail it to, I have a shirt for you and, I expect pictures of you wearing it around D.C. as proof. Please include desired size will ya? Also, let me know where I can send the fee, how much etc... Only one other request; when done it must all be posted here on ATS.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Walkswithfish]

top topics

join