It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Held In A Psychiatric Ward & Called “Delusional” For Saying 9/11 Was An Inside Job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   

By Clare Swinney, Member of Scholars For 9/11 Truth & Justice.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I was wrongly diagnosed as delusional by the psychiatric staff of Ward 7 at Northland Base Hospital in Whangarei and held hospital picagainst my will for 11 days in mid-2006, because I maintained the attacks of 9/11 were orchestrated by criminal elements inside the US Administration. A definition of delusional: relating to, based on, or affected by delusions. A delusion: a false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness.

LINK
Link from Prison Planet
Here's a link someone left me on one of my threads.... Just incase

Mental Health Help

[edit on 20-8-2009 by deadoralive]

[edit on 20-8-2009 by deadoralive]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If you look at the copy of the petition, the concern is not about the "delusion" - though it is mentioned. The concern is about depression. Apparently the patient was felt to suffer from "...depressive functioning and other psychosocial factors, and a history of maternal depression of a serious nature which lead to her mother's suicide". In other words, there was a question of whether this patient was a danger to herself.

The 9/11 issue might have been considered a problem, but the reason for the confinement, according to this petition, was concern about the depression. The request was to compel the patient to undergo psychiatric evaluation to assess whether she was a danger to herself or to others. Laws vary amongst the countries, of course, but if believing 9/11 was an inside job was grounds for commitment, most of ATS would be locked up.

Personally, if I were to talk to a psychiatrist, I'd keep my political thoughts to myself. I'd certainly never tell them about the Space Gerbils controlling my mind with rays and making me do bad things.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Maybe just the thought of the government committing such atrocity on their own people is enough to make anyone feel depressed? Especially if you tell people you believe 9/11 was an inside job and they laugh at you and try to make you look like a complete idiot. It's happened to me before, I've learnt over the years not to talk about it unless someone else mentions it first...(I definitely wouldn't go talking to a psychiatrist about it) it's funny when people try telling me it wasn't an inside job without any evidence to back it up, just what they heard on the news or read in the papers, and I say "just watch Loose Change" and then I leave it at that. They always come back saying "oh well maybe I was wrong then" Most people just don't want to know though and I don't blame them. As you probably know It can be too much for the head at first, and then you slowly learn to live with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
I'd certainly never tell them about the Space Gerbils controlling my mind with rays and making me do bad things.

I have just the cure for that
-

new topics

top topics

join