It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic - 9/11 Science and Conspiracy Special 8/31/09

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Massive steel bending fires were reported on over a dozen floors?

No - all it takes is one column to fail

Pointing out that there were fires on multiple floors in WTC 7

So again what is causing all the smoke to pour out of south face?

You made statement that there were not any massive fires - have shown
you extensive fires on multiple floors. With no water the sprinklers
were inoperative - fires had free range

Again all it takes is failure of one part to start collapse

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Um, there was structural damage as well as fire. Remember the airplanes? Put those two factors together please.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Again all it takes is failure of one part to start collapse

total BS.
TOTAL BEEEEEEE ESSSSSSS!!!

anyone who has ANY knowledge about force vectors will understand the idiocy of the NIST report on WTC7. their conclusions do not match the observed reality. this has been pointed out to them, and they ignored it, much like they ignore EVERYTHING that doesn't fit their preconceived conclusions..

that building was built, and then later, reinforced to allow for extra weight to be added. it was a VERY strong building. the building was very asymmetrical, and, some parts had a much higher density of columns than others, and floors support beams were set at unique lengths and angles.

there is simply zero chance in hell that that building could naturally go into nearly perfect symmetrical freefall (all four corners of the exterior fell at almost exactly the same moment,which is why it "looks like" a "classic controlled demolition").

yes, it fell slightly to the south, just liked they planned it. it fell in the direction where it would do the least damage (almost none) to the surrounding buildings.

i want ANYONE to build a model that you can remove ONE column of about sixty or more, and see a total symmetrical collapse.

such unadulterated BS makes my blood boil.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Here's a larger version of the above pic in slow motion.

Who do you guys think you're fooling? See the kink in the building before the collapse begins? See the penthouse on the right side sink inwards first? That penthouse is supported by the central support structure, not some random domino effect column. You honestly in your heart of hearts think fire is capable of doing this to a steel framed building? That's delusional. It's hard enough to cause this kind of collapse on purpose. It takes precision and planning to even come close to this level of symmetry, not fires and coincidences. I don't care what kind of math NIST or FEMA or mechanic's magazine conjured later after ignoring WTC 7 completely for years, it doesn't explain it.
We still have people that don't even know about WTC 7, there are people that still think WTC 1 fell on it like the Crimson Permanent Assurance Building of London. There might have been some minor damage from debris, but several buildings were closer and managed to stay up, this one fell in 6 and half seconds, a little over half a second faster than free fall.
That's IMPOSSIBLE. The molten steel confirmed on the site of WTC 7 a month later is IMPOSSIBLE. Fire doesn't do this.
You guys keep bringing up Occam's Razor when it suits you to do so, so bloody well apply it here, and tell us what's more likely to cause a perfect footprint free fall collapse, random fires and minimal damage or careful planning and execution?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Lillydale

Did I say there were NO fires at all? Perhaps you need to go back and read it more carefully (funny how I seem to have to say that to you, throatyogurt, boone, jthomas, joey canoli, and I am sure others I am forgetting. EIther you are all the same guy (and I doubt that one) or people who believe the "official story" do so because they cannot really read anyway.) .

(and I doubt that one)

i wouldn't be so quick to doubt that one. i think a small team of about one hundred people could cover the entire web with ten or twenty sockpuppets each (through proxies to "disguise" themselves.

i have outed SEVERAL sock puppets of "debbies" (debunkers) in the last 8 years, on other boards, notably "physorg", a physics forum. at least one of these debbies was both here and there, "common sense" was the avatar at the time. i think throat yogurt may have been the same puppetmaster.

i wonder if they included official story protecting sock puppetry in the national geographic special on why conspiracy theorists are out to lunch?

Hmmmmm. I think you have a whole new thread here. Speaking of throatyogurt, he is now cameronfox just in case no one knew that. I guess I just did not assume that anyone really cared enough to send people here to cloud the waters. I usually feel like these die hard debunkers are just ignorant folks who are easily influenced.

They know something bad happened "and it was brown people from somewhere else that did it. Our gubmn't would never harm us. 8 years of telling myself that has put me in a position such that if I were to open my mind and accept this it would make my brain explode. I will cling to my bible, my gun, and my wonderful wonderful government that I hate because I am patriotic!!!!!!!"

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Massive steel bending fires were reported on over a dozen floors?

That may be all it takes to take down a building theoretically but unfortunately for your argument, we can actually watch it collapse over and over and over again.

Can you point out to me in the video where the one failing column is?

Pointing out that there were fires on multiple floors in WTC 7

What for? No one said there were no fires. Next are you going to get on me about a flyover since I did not say anything about that either?

Look, if you want to discuss this with me you are going to have read what I write. Otherwise, please stop replying to me.

So again what is causing all the smoke to pour out of south face?

And again.
probably
fires
not
sure
cant see
but
i
guess
fires

I hope you got it this time. Why did you ask twice when you can just scroll up to when I last answered that question the exact same way with the exact same perfectly correct answer.

You made statement that there were not any massive fires - have shown
you extensive fires on multiple floors. With no water the sprinklers
were inoperative - fires had free range

You did????? When did that happen? Even your own post admits all you have to show me is smoke. Keep lying and I will just put you on ignore, this is embarrassing for you. You go back and find where you showed me these "extensive fires on multiple floors" and when you get back from not finding that, I can explain to you the difference between "extensive" and "massive."

Am I on a foreign language board and I did not know it?

[QUOTE]Again all it takes is failure of one part to start collapse

Cool. It sounds like you really know your stuff. You seem so smart and informative. Now just show us which one beam failed and you win!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale
Speaking of throatyogurt, he is now cameronfox just in case no one knew that. I guess I just did not assume that anyone really cared enough to send people here to cloud the waters. I usually feel like these die hard debunkers are just ignorant folks who are easily influenced.

and i think "common sense" is/was the same entity. same style fer sure.
however, i can't agree that they are just burying their heads in the sand (even if these "three" debbies are actually three actual distinct people).
i am personally convinced that they are "shadow government" propaganda agents, and know full well that they are trying to obscure and cloud the truth(s).

they follow a distinct patterns. like, for example, when confronted with the fact that wtc7 was in freefall for 2.3 seconds, they will completely ignore it and do the "bait and switch", insisting that "we" explain how the demolition charges were placed, and if we can't "prove" how it was done, then the building obviously fell naturally.

so, we went from a straight, ELEGANT physics argument of zero resistance = no energy to break the building, to the semantical argument of, "impossible, 'cause it would be hard to hide the rigging of the building".

that is just one example of the type of BS, but it can be observed over and over in ALL forum discussions where this is being argued. "they" seem to be everywhere.
i could probably argue on 10 or 20 forums daily, if that was my sole employment.
otice, too, that "conspiracy theorists" all have their OWN IDEAS, whereas, these debbies all have the EXACT SAME ARGUMENTS.

watch them. they will argue some point, and when proven wrong, will conveniently forget the relevant information (like, say, emergency workers ON VIDEO telling people to "get back, 'cause the building's about to BLOW UP"), and pull the old bait and switch by saying, "the building was expected to fall, because someone put a sextet on it and saw it was leaning".

non sequitor much, debbies?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
i want ANYONE to build a model that you can remove ONE column of about sixty or more, and see a total symmetrical collapse.

such unadulterated BS makes my blood boil.

It is funny because this seems to be spreading. When I first began reading threads here, almost all the discussions were civil, interesting, and intelligent. These 9/11 threads somehow have attracted the lowest common denominator.

Look at any 9/11 thread right now and somewhere on that page will be some OSer just saying things. No logic, evidence, proof, it does not even really have to make sense at all, just saying...things.

You can tell the stories are getting worse because very few of them are even willing to back each other up on anything they say anymore because they no longer all have the same talking points. It has been 8 years and I believe what was a great disinfo project was left to die and this is the result.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Don't fool yourself into thinking these guys are just average joes, this is a cold and calculated, well organized (and probably expensive) effort by a theologically privileged group of very powerful people. All your research will eventually and inevitably culminate and point to a false flag operation on their behalf, and they will do anything it takes to keep people from digging into this stuff to realize that. If they have to lower and debase themselves to slinging insults and generalizations, they will. What else it left to them?

It's a basic law of physics applied to human nature, those in power will tend to stay in power until acted upon by another force, in this case the acting force is truth, and unfortunately it is the irresistable force meets immovable object scenario. One must give way eventually, decorum and common sense favors truth though, fortunately.

We will win, it is the inherent nature of truth. It can be diverted, it can be subdued or hidden for a time, it can even be bent and contorted, but it cannot be stopped. They went too far this time, they gloated too much, and they cashed the wrong checks.

p.s.
The poster of that video on youtube stole my 'Whack a mole' line for the comments on that video, just to show you how interrelated these 'debbies' are. Debbies, man that cracks me up billybob.

Edit:
Debunk this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
or this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Um, there was structural damage as well as fire. Remember the airplanes? Put those two factors together please.

I will put it together for you, for one, no plane hit WTC 7, for another...
I remember going to see Harry Blackstone Jr. one time, when he was doing one of his tricks my grandfather leaned down and whispered don't watch the trick, watch his other hand... and sure enough, I saw it (No offense Harry, RIP, you were one of the greats man).
It's a magician's trick, HEY LOOK AT THOSE PLANES, THE SPECTACULAR FIREBALLS, THE TRAGEDY, THE HORROR... pay no attention to the workers behind the stage dancing and high fiving as the trick is pulled off. Magic.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
this is a cold and calculated, well organized (and probably expensive) effort by a theologically privileged group of very powerful people. All your research will eventually and inevitably culminate and point to a false flag operation on their behalf, and they will do anything it takes to keep people from digging into this stuff to realize that. If they have to lower and debase themselves to slinging insults and generalizations, they will. What else it left to them?

Why not say what you think?

JEWS DID 9/11

If you must know, there are people who get a kick out of arguing with Whack job Truthers. Beats the Comedy Channel.

You don't get it. You won't get it.

M

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Don't fool yourself into thinking these guys are just average joes, this is a cold and calculated, well organized (and probably expensive) effort by a theologically privileged group of very powerful people. All your research will eventually and inevitably culminate and point to a false flag operation on their behalf, and they will do anything it takes to keep people from digging into this stuff to realize that. If they have to lower and debase themselves to slinging insults and generalizations, they will. What else it left to them?

I could not have said it better!
What you said is very true indeed I continually have run-ins with these people they do not fool me a bit and I will continue to post the truth until it is all exposed and the real criminal are put behind bars. I know what tools they use and we can throw it right back at em.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Was talking about the Towers. Nice attempted at switch of focus though.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by impressme

With hearsay.............

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
never mind, not worth it

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Lillydale]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Was talking about the Towers. Nice attempted at switch of focus though.

Uh, read the last page and half of this thread and then check out this link....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

With hearsay.............

Watcher-In-The-Shadows, what hearsay are you talking about. I do believe, you are in the wrong thread to carry over a debate, which you lost miserably in another thread with me so, please do not bring it up here, it is off topic here anyway.

So, do you have anything to enlighten us about on the OP topic?

National Geographic - 9/11 Science and Conspiracy Special 8/31/09

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I was curious to watch this
I noticed it being advertised about a week before
And just like I expected it was a poor effort trying to silence the true nature of 9/11
Was frustrating to watch.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The big joke about these mockumentaries is that they turn more people onto the truth behind 9-11 than they do reaffirm the delusions of the debunkers. This 'special' was so rediculous it even has the layman stracthing his head thinking 'this is some b8llsh1t!" which will inevitably turn him towards more truthful sources.

Keep the hilarious disinfo comin! It only serves to highlight the truth!

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Twitch,
I know you stand well on your own two.
But It really does peeve me though, when I see a spook race baiting. Makes you wonder.
Some of these meatheads go to far fetched extremes to attempt to parry the truth of the 911 and other false flag operations.
A simple count of the people involved should set anybody straight.
Scares em when folks start countin and following the motive trail.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join