It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Soul our electomagnetic energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What are your views on this matter?? Also if anyone has information that is for this idea or against this idea please share it!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
you know the connection between movement and energy ?

there is no soul outside belief.

Life is One, so god ressurects what belongs to him by his memory,
we are his part always. Time is just a thing, as all spirits.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by Maddogkull

Hmm...I do not think so.

I believe our soul is what manifests our conciousness, essentially one in the same. With that being said, I am sure you can reason why electromagnetic energy is, IMHO, not our soul.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well, I cannot provide evidence to any of this, but I have my beliefs on it.

I think that the electromagnetic signature of living organisms is what we recognize as the mind...well, part of it anyway. It is the part of our mind that extends beyond our nervous system. I believe the mind to be a connection between the body and the soul. It interacts via the entire nervous system (not just the brain) and is essentially the software on the human (or dog, cat, earthworm) computer.

The soul is a bit more ethereal (pun intended). It would be the user sitting at the computer manipulating things. Through various events, the user can leave the computer, leaving the software running, but performing in a very scripted, somewhat predictable manner.

The body is the hardware of the computer. It does the work and interacts with it's environment. It is useless without a mind, although it can "run" to some extent without one. It can also be directly affected by the soul, although to a minimal effect.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I believe that one's soul is his/her consciousness. The ghost in the machine some call it...what makes us think and go.
I also believe that our soul is not tangible.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I really wish that I had the link to the site, but I cannot find it. I read somewere that how are electromagnetic energy can hold memory in it or some kind of organism. If anyone knows that site it will be alot of help to post it on here. The site wasn't a new age nonsense site either, it was actully logical if that helps)

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

In a word, no.

I recommend looking up Dr. William Tiller's work online. He is a tenured professor at MIT and researches subtle energies in the human body. He has shown evidence for more subtle energies we have yet to quantify generating EM charges within our bodies at our own will. And develops a theory that, not only is EM energy essentially light, but that light in turn is essentially primordial consciousness.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Thank you for the information. One thing with Tiller is i am not sure what he is really talking about. If you can put it in terms i can understand It would be alot of help. about EM waves ect..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
No info.
Just a theory...
The amount of life/energy is a given amount.......
The greater the popualation= the dimmer all the lights will be...
I believe that popualtion density is highly affecteed by this.
Was life in the 17th century richer/brighter?
vs
now?
or how about in early neolithic times, just depends on what one calls rich!
Not technology but life quality....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Any specific questions you have, I can try to answer. Some of his work I don't really understand, and I don't think he even really understands the full implications of it himself. But most of the conventional stuff I can help with as I am an electronics engineering major.

What an EM wave "is," no one can tell you that.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
an EM wave is a belief.

you know, its not that anybdy will recognise
truth when it is yelling to you.
and it only yells because it's ready to shine
if it wouldnt shine, the game would go on way to long
problem is when it shines, angriness will come with it
angriness always killed freedom
but then real peace came
and once it is a final peace.

bye.