It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"ISIS investigates paranormal happenings in Warren county

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I came across an article involving a woman and her son who live in warren county having many strange things happen to them, the woman was even pushed down the stairs and broke her wrist at one point, here is the link to the article and a few clips form it.

ISIS Investigations: Warren County, New York, the ISIS Paranormal Investigations team conducted an investigation in Warren County New York in a private home after being contacted by an individual reporting paranormal events and experiences. The client desires an anonymous status, so we will herein refer to the 36 year-old female we interviewed as Karen, to her 34 year-old husband as Jacob, her 16 year-old son as Keith, and her 11 year-old daughter as Kayla. Interview Paranormal experiences at the location are varied and have occurred for at least the past three years. Karen reports that she was pushed down the stairs by an unseen force and the event resulted in a broken wrist. Karen also explained that her son Keith has been attacked in his bedroom where he felt something sit on his chest. She further complained about unexplained feelings of dread and unexplained feelings of aggression. Other experiences include hearing talking and yelling from an unknown origin as well as tapping and banging that cannot be explained from mundane sources. Karen’s son has also complained of smelling sulphur and sometimes the unexplained smell of “rotting, nasty, stomach turning odors” are detected.

Here is the link to the full story

[edit on 20-8-2009 by brooklyn87]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Additional complaints include voice phenomena: on one occurrence, Karen was taking a short nap during the day before her children were due home from school. While lying in the upstairs bedroom Karen heard someone coming up the stairs and saying “Shhhhhhhhhhhh” and believed that it was her children joking around with her and getting ready to creep up on her to startle her. Suddenly, she heard the words “Mama,” coming from the foot of her bed. She opened her eyes and found nothing there. She then got out of the bed and checked the entire house and there was no one in the home. She noted the time on the clock and realized that there was still a full ten minutes before the children’s school bus was scheduled to arrive. Karen explained that the disembodied voice that she heard was that of a female, possibly a very young girl: “it could have been a little boy, but it was very high pitched.” Karen has also heard tapping coming from upstairs as well which sounds like Morse code for “S.O.S” and this only occurs when Karen is alone in the home. The family has resided in the old farm house consisting of thirteen rooms for about seven years and Karen believes that there have been numerous owners of the location, but remains unsure about how many prior owners there are of the home in question. According to Karen, the home was built around the year 1810, and she believes that one of the former owners of the home was buried in a cemetery just a short distance from the home. She does not have any documentation to support the argument, but believes it to be possible. Karen and Jacob have not done a title search on the home and the couple has not researched the history of the land where the home is situated. Karen also asserts the possibility that the spirit activity followed them to the home from a former location.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

Ha I know a few members of that team! They are from my neck of the woods. Tryout their website. I'll try and find the link.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by hangedman13]

www.isisinvestigations.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
wow there website is pretty interesting, there seems to be a lot of cases in New York

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard any news on this story

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by brooklyn87

Yes, New York has a lot of history. In Schenectady the Stockade area dates back to the late 1600's. A local author wrote a book about ghosts in the north east. His name was Pitkin I believe.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I wonder if the woman who broke her wrist has actual medical records to back up her claim

new topics

top topics

join