It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi! Is this the Revolution!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hey thought I'd make a formal intro. I found this page by incident and immediately latched on. I hope I can keep from pissing people off and sticking my foot in my mouth. Everyone seems to be having alot of fun and exchanging valuable perspective.

I am in my sixth year of paranoia and my interest lies in conspiracy, and all things magickal and mysterious. I'm a bit schizoprhenic too. I live in Iowa, and currently occupy a cocoon mental state, caused by unfortunate bureaucratic persecution and personal self-loathing.

But basically I'm just a dude. And the dude abides.

ummm...soo...yeah

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Welcome aboard dainjubalRing.

Is Iowa the Cocoon Mental State ?

I thought it was the Hawkeye State.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hi dainjubalRing
youll fit right in here have fun and enjoy if you need anything send me a U2U

? 7 �

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Revolution??? No revolution here! There's nothing to see, nothing at all! These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along, move along!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Get ready to add ATS Addiction to your list of problems!
Seriously, I'm glad you found us and I hope you enjoy your time here. See you around ATS/BTS!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
mark from england (MI5 actually but you wont beleive me)

dude, your mental, go a see a doc

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
But basically I'm just a dude. And the dude abides.

Sup, dude?
You found a really cool place to ablde.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
wow! thanks everyone. my self opinion is being well informed. now I just gotta remember names...

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hello dainjubalRing! And welcome. We could use a little bit of schizophrenic point of view around here. And don't worry, we'll have you out of your cocoon in no time, and knit you a silk sweater!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Welocme to ATS dainjubalRing
cya around have fun if you need anyhting send me a u2u

Se7

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hi, dainjubalRing. Welcome to the board!

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Well welcome to ATS! (hope you are kidding) haave a good time! And the only people you cant piss off is eveyone! There's a complaint forum

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Revolution??? No revolution here! There's nothing to see, nothing at all! These aren't the droids you're looking for. Move along, move along!

LOL@Jonna.

That reminds me of the end of Wizard of Oz when that old man dude says "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" or something like that...been a long time. And I'm tired and a bit buzzed and getting a little silly so forgive me if I'm not making any sense, please

Welcome to ATS/BTS DjRing,

You sound like you'll be good company here. With the exception to the 'self-loathing' bit. You must lose THAT straight away or the lions will close in for the kill !

Lol...just kidding

Really though, this site is the best and if you're passionate about your opinions and extremely vocal about them and post often, chances are you will end up pissing somebody off at SOME time or another. I think everyone here has. There's a lot of people in this group and that makes for a lot of varying opinion on everything and you KNOW there's no way everybodies going to agree on everything.

But it's no big deal really. Quite normal. So just jump in, post your thoughts, learn a little and have fun.

I look forward to your posts.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well said KayEm! and my welcome to you also DJR!

new topics

top topics

join