It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

There you go, fixed.
Haha.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

well than chalk up a point for me on the tally board. I will wait for more questions before i start again... moving and a sugar high are not conducive to this if i am not forced to push.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
WILL THE WORLD CHANGE BECAUSE OF BENDING IN 2012???

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

the answer i got was no but im not clear on what the answer pertains to. what is bending?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

Dude (or Dudette), seriously, stop it. This is what? Your fifth post now asking the same question. If someone plans on answering it (which I would doubt now), then they will. Have some patience for Pete's sake and wait a while.

And the all-Caps thing is still annoying.

Edit: I see that guidanceofthe third kind has already answered. Sorry.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by riddle6]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

Interesting thread calihan_12. I have a few questions for the pendulum if you don't mind.

1. is the human brain a holographic projector?
2. does the third secret of Fatima concern a future event of catastrophic proportions?
3. if no to #2, does the event relate to a new paradigm shift in human consciousness?
4. were Earth humans genetically manipulated to evolve to become homo novus?

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If someone actually uses these things and sees the pendulum moving without your hand moving, see a physicist right away because that violates one of the most principle laws of physics: Newton's first law of motion states that no object will move unless acted upon by an outside force. Now it doesn't mean like some sort of spiritual force, it means physical atoms bumpting into other physical atoms.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cynic121

trust me, if anything, something moving without human input, it could be anything from magnetism to ghosts. do not discount another person because you have not experienced the same events. If someone told me before the events of my childhood that there were things that science could not identify, i would not have believed them; but they do indeed exist.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I have a question: Is human perception of time an illusion?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Somebody asked (and was answered some pages ago) if the antichrist was alive at this time. I believe the answer was an emphatic yes. I am surprised that no one asked the obvious follow up question - Is Jesus (or perhaps some other messiah) currently alive/reincarnated on earth at this time?

Any pendulum'ers care to take that one?

- PM

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have read some of the thred, but I am anxious to ask my questions...

1.) Was there ever a planet like planet x or Nibiru?
2.) Will A Hurricane hit near Tampa, Fl this year...if yes, will it cause major damage?

3.)There was a prior question about if any diestic religion was correct above others...Is it a nature based religion?
4.)Is there a hell?
5) Will time travel happen in the next 40 years?
Okay I think that's all for now.

I will try to make my own and answer these same questions and post back to see if we have the same answers.
Edited because they said not to ask personal questions.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 23-8-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hi, this s a really interesting thread so I thought I'd see if you could help me out.

1. Will anyone in 2-23 Charlie Company 3rd Platoon die from combat related injuries in 2010?

2. Will anyone in 2-23 Charlie Company 3rd Platoon die from non-combat related injuries in 2010?

3. Will the U.S. Army enter a new conflict within the next 3 years?

4. Does FOB Justice suck?

Sorry can't help it...
5. Does Katherine Diaz love Felix La?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

That's the way a pendulum works. It is your "mind" that makes it move.

I have never come across a dowser who could give meaningful readings with their eyes closed.

That's what I am saying. My mind controls it entirely. I don't even need to be in the room with the pendulum. I can hand the pendulum from a banana stand, listen to the question from outside the room and control what the answer from the pendulum is whether my eyes are open or closed.

What is not clearly understood is how you know these answers and somehow make your micro muscular movements control the pendulum to give proper answers.

There is however no doubt - through experimenatation - that you yourself is responsible for the movement of the pendulum.

Absolutely! However, there is no possible way for my micro-muscular movements to control the pendulum when I'm not touching it. So, explain that.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cynic121

But that's the point. You're thinking of Newtonian physics and this doesn't fall into that category of laws.

P.S. Regarding my post this morning: I never got to video tape me doing the dowsing. I got busy today and will be for the next several days.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
Can the pendulum answer personal questions about people you don't know? I have five questions please and I'm interested to see what the pendulum says, thanks.

1. Is my first name "David"?
2. Is my first name "Darren"?
3. Is my first name "Dane"?
4. Is my first name "Dale"?
5. Is my first name "Damian"?

Also, does the pendulum work if it's suspended by an artificial object, or does it have to be 'connected' to you?

Originally posted by calihan_12
hey guys, just got back on here. im sorry to all whos questions i couldnt answer, but lets be honest... theres way too many questions for me to be able to answer at one time. its a mentally exhausting thing to answer so many, since you do have to use your energy when using a pendulum and have a clear head.

Seems kinda convenient :| I guess that means you can skip the hard questions and pick the easy ones that no ones knows the definitive answer to at this time...

Originally posted by calihan_12
also, everyone keeps forgetting for some reason, you cant keep asking questions about yourselves or your lives. it will not be accurate at all because this is a computer and no one using the pendulums to answer questions knows you personally... so it will not work. dont know how many times i have had to repeat this. please dont ask questions unless you respect that

I don't understand how you can find the answer to "Is Michael Jackson really dead?" (your pendulum said yes), and not find the answer to individual people's personal questions. Is this just because MJ has passed on (the spirits know about him), or is it too difficult when you have to guess hard questions that you don't really know the answers to? Your excuse was because you don't know the askers personally... do you know Michael Jackson personally? Or did the spirits tell you?

I thought we were all 'one', all connected. If whoever is helping you knows what is going to happen in five years, how can they not find out somebody's name?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Micheal Jackson was a very known person. You have know the person, when you ask the pendulum question for that person. It might work if the person asking the pendulum know the name of that person. The best way is to be there in person or buy a pendulum for yourself.

A better way is to ask the most high God and son our lord and savior Jesus Christ. They will seen a angel answer your question. Note. They may not show up right then and there. It might take days, months, even years.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questioneveything

not an illusion. time is a perception based on not enough evolutionary steps not to care about time. Time itself stops to matter once its irrelevancy is understood

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Primordal

the answer to that is yes as well and it would seem balance is still in play until one makes a move against the other. Neither know of their own significance or of each other

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by felixla

1) no

2) depends what is considered combat

3) if it correct that WW3 starts in 3 years than yes

4) yes

5) yes... is it ok if i google these two now... i like to know what the answers pertain to

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

1) not on this plane of existence

2) one hits florida... it looks like Ft. Lauderdale. I want to be shown tampa but i cant see it.

3) no

4) yes but not here

5) already has but not publicly

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join