It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answers I received from my pendulum

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
For any of you who have experimented with pendulums, you probably already know that the answers the pendulum gives tend to be suprisingly accurate.

All you do is say "show me yes" and it will move in a certain direction, and then you say "show me no" and it will move a different direction, and you can also say "show me i dont know" and it will move a certain direction. with any of those, it can also stand completely still not moving at all. it all depends on your chemistry. its never the same for everyone.

anyways so i was using it today to try and ask some questions I wanted answered, and heres what I got
"are we headed towards world war 3?" - yes.
"will this happen within the next 5 years?" -yes.
"will this happen within the next year?"-no.
"Will this be a revolutionary war, about the people against the government?" -no.
"will this be a war against another country?"- yes.
Which I thought was interesting because I definitely felt the next war would be against the government, but apparently not.
Does life exist on other planet?- yes.
Does life still exist on venus? - yes.
Was valiant thor really from venus?-no.
Are certain people abducted in order to have their brains programmed to act out certain things on earth that will promote great change?-yes
Was a meteor or asteroid hitting the planet the cause of the dinosaurs extinction?-no.
Do we still have time to change the path the world is headed in?-no.
Is time travel possible?-yes.

So those were a few interesting answers I received. Take it as you will, but the power of the pendulum is pretty interesting and seems dead on in accuracy most of the time. You always should begin with asking obvious questions, just to make sure the pendulum is answering the questions correctly.

The interesting part is, anytime I would ask anything about death or heaven or god it would just be completely still and not move at all. I mean it would be practically pulling towards the ground, as if it was definitely not gonna answer those questions.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by calihan_12]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ALSO, if you want me to ask the pendulum anything in particular, just post what you want asked, and ill ask the pendulum and give you the answer I receive

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Thats interesting, I don't really believe in this stuff, but that doesn't mean that it does not work. So I guess I would ask it:

1) Will America be thrown into a "civil" war. Rather than a revolutionary war.

2) Will a nuclear bomb be used in the next 3 years?

3) Will the NWO take over in the next 5 years?

Edit to add: S&F

[edit on Aug 20th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Thats interesting, I don't really believe in this stuff, but that doesn't mean that it does not work. So I guess I would ask it:

1) Will America be thrown into a "civil" war. Rather than a revolutionary war.

2) Will a nuclear bomb be used in the next 3 years?

3) Will the NWO take over in the next 5 years?

Edit to add: S&F

[edit on Aug 20th 2009 by TheMythLives]

1) yes
2)strong no
3)slight yes.. hardly moved

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by calihan_12

huh.. Interesting. I hope you don't mind me asking another question:

1) Will the civil war start this year?

Also how did you come about using this pendulum? Did your parents or grand parents use it? Sounds interesting

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
no problem, i love this stuff. yes my mom is very into holistic things and she taught me how to use it. i have a pendulum with a rose quartz crystal on the end and beads in all the colors of the chakras on the string.. it seems to work well. its recommended to use a crystal for the actual dangling stone.

Answer to your question: no

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thats interesting, how long does it work for (How many questions can you ask)? I know a little bit about different holistic things, I just never got into it (Probably because I'm guy), but my mom still is interested in that sort of stuff, because my grandmother was big into that stuff. Is their a hit and miss ratio?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can you ask the pendulum if the war will involve USA/Russia indirectly?

Also will they be a drastic increase in oil prices over the next years?

Will prince William be crowned king of England within the next 3 years?

Finally, will Paris Hilton get into another DUI?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives

Thats interesting, how long does it work for (How many questions can you ask)? I know a little bit about different holistic things, I just never got into it (Probably because I'm guy), but my mom still is interested in that sort of stuff, because my grandmother was big into that stuff. Is their a hit and miss ratio?

you can use it for as long as you want and ask as many questions as youd like to... but if you ask questions that are too out there, the pendulum will not answer.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by townio
Can you ask the pendulum if the war will involve USA/Russia indirectly?

Also will they be a drastic increase in oil prices over the next years?

Will prince William be crowned king of England within the next 3 years?

Finally, will Paris Hilton get into another DUI?

1)no
2)yes
3)yes
4)haha, its says no.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Hi calihan, can you ask it if a person could win the lottery?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Can you please explain how this pendulum works? I'm not sure I understand

Where did you get it from? etc

Edit: sorry you already answered...

So another question then, is there a easy way to make a homemade one so I can experiment without crystals?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Was 911 an inside job?

is john lear a disinfo agent ?

Will our civilization go beyond 2012?

Are the UFO's sightings from extraterrestial origin?

Is the evolution theory correct?

Is ATS controled by NWO ?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
haha I can't believe they finally got Paris to calm down.

now I have a question for you: have you ever managed to predict something major with the pendulum?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well, some of that seems possible. Given what we know about Venus' atmosphere, nothing, esepcially carbon based life forms could live there. As well as the extreme heat, the air pressure would also destroy anything on the surface, just like it did to the last probe we sent there.

Also, the extinction of the dinosaurs is pretty much wrapped up with the meteor thing Im pretty sure.

And as for world war 3, I dont think so. There will be more wars, but I doubt it will involve as many countries as the previous world wars.

Anyway....im going to keep an open mind and ask the pendulum some things.

1. Are most self appointed psychics frauds and scam artists?

2. Will the quality of ATS ever get back to the quality it was a couple of years ago?

3. And for anyine thats seen the original version of "The Office" (thats the british version).... Will there ever be a boy born, that can swim faster than a shark?

[edit on 20/8/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm so glad you posted this thread! I got my first pendulum last year and since I was still a bit apprehensive about it, I didn't really use it... and it ended up getting lost. I have been meaning to get another one recently, and you've just reminded me.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Can you please explain how this pendulum works? I'm not sure I understand

Where did you get it from? etc

Edit: sorry you already answered...

So another question then, is there a easy way to make a homemade one so I can experiment without crystals?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by _Phoenix_]

i believe you can make a pendulum out of just about anything, so long as it has something heavy in replace of a stone, and any simple string should do.

crystals for whatever reason tend to be more powerful and therefor you get clearer answers, but its all about the person who uses it.

you can make an at home with anything like i said, just make sure its completely straight and theres no bend in the string anywhere

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

Hi calihan, can you ask it if a person could win the lottery?

answer is yes

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well, some of that seems possible. Given what we know about Venus' atmosphere, nothing, esepcially carbon based life forms could live there. As well as the extreme heat, the air pressure would also destroy anything on the surface, just like it did to the last probe we sent there.

Recently I've been reading that there is much life there, only in a higher dimension... I wonder if that's what the pendulum is referring to.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Hey thanks, after I asked you that question I searched anyway.

Here's a decent video I found.

I don't know if I believe in such things, but I always like to test things out before making my mind up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join